Luke Skywalker - Yavin Ceremony - #151

Reaction score
Just got him today, nice figure.
Thank you so much for the pics! After seeing your photos, I’ve decided to get a couple of these and use the head on Bespin Luke. I realize Mark had his accident between films and looks a little different in The Empire Strikes Back, but I think this head would look great on the Bespin body, certainly better than the existing one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I do feel he was wasted in R1, he probable would have made a decent Jedi in a movie following the Purge Story line.
Thats the problem with the ROTS. When Order 66 was implemented (is that what you’re referring to?) I had little to no attachment to those characters that died and therefore, whilst there was an initial shock factor, there was no emotional attachment to the deaths. Only after the supplementary media do I cherish the likes of Shaak Ti, Ayala Secura.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
I'm going to stick with my Black Collection one, but this is a good upgrade. Just that the face is more Ken (Barbie) than Luke :sneaky:

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the pics! After seeing your photos, I’ve decided to get a couple of these and use the head on Bespin Luke. I realize Mark had his accident between films and looks a little different in The Empire Strikes Back, but I think this head would look great on the Bespin body, certainly better than the existing one.

You are most welcome! Here's a few with the head on Bespin Luke, the head fits on with no modding needed, it sits a little loose, but that's an easy fix.

Reaction score
****in stupid *** Walmart
Maybe... Maybe things will go better this time around...
Like maybe this time I at least won't get gummy bears packed in with my order in a poor attempt to protect the product inside a bubble mailer which -
after having received countless Lando returns - Walmart must SURELY know is completely inadequate for shipping similar type items! I mean, maybe? Maybe? Right?

Reaction score
Like maybe this time I at least won't get gummy bears packed in with my order in a poor attempt to protect the product inside a bubble mailer which -
after having received countless Lando returns - Walmart must SURELY know is completely inadequate for shipping similar type items! I mean, maybe? Maybe? Right?
Target hasn't learned. They shipped 3 of my sdcc vaders in envelopes. You think they would learn after the stink i made? Nope

Reaction score
You are most welcome! Here's a few with the head on Bespin Luke, the head fits on with no modding needed, it sits a little loose, but that's an easy fix.

He looks more like Marty McFly than Luke Skywalker in these pics!

Reaction score
Target hasn't learned. They shipped 3 of my sdcc vaders in envelopes. You think they would learn after the stink i made? Nope
I'm sure after you complained that the packaging to your toy got damaged a memo went out to all shipping managers nationwide that mandated all of Lobotscomb packages go out in packed in Teflon.

Reaction score
I'm sure after you complained that the packaging to your toy got damaged a memo went out to all shipping managers nationwide that mandated all of Lobotscomb packages go out in packed in Teflon.
It should affect them when i complained enough to get the entire order free.

Reaction score
Um, does ANH Luke head sculpt even belong on a Bespin Luke? :hmm:

The problem is, we keep hearing "we're working on it" BS for the last 3-4 years! So I don't expect things to get better in a downturn.
If we though it was rough before, wait until the next possible looming recession sets in!

Reaction score
I love this figure so much. I never had the Black Series version, and am so glad I got this one. I think it might be the greatest Hasbro Luke ever. To decide, I found every modern Hasbro Luke I still own (except the baby, which I left alone), and arranged them for comparison purposes.

I do think it’s the best. I’ve also learned just how far figure design has come, even since Legacy. And there are A LOT of Luke head sculpts.

Reaction score
Here it is in full glory. This figure should be the centerpiece of any Luke collection. Even stuff from just a few years ago really looks bad by today’s standards. The Dagobah Landing figure is also truly great, but I prefer this Yavin Luke as the current best.

Reaction score
This Luke may be the only Force Friday figure I'm looking to hunt down. I know there's nothing 6" that I'm interested in. A couple of questions:

This IS supposed to hit on Force Friday, correct?

What other figures are in this wave?

Is it an exclusive? (I hope not!)

Reaction score
I prefer this Yavin Luke as the current best.
The only thing bugging me about my Yavin Luke is his left arm - the new forearms don't look like they properly align with the upper arms with the left being the worst offender.

Reaction score
This Luke may be the only Force Friday figure I'm looking to hunt down. I know there's nothing 6" that I'm interested in. A couple of questions:

This IS supposed to hit on Force Friday, correct?

What other figures are in this wave?

Is it an exclusive? (I hope not!)
It’s a Walmart exclusive, from what I’ve gathered. It’s probably supposed to be out on TFF, but who’s to say really? I don’t think anyone has found him in any of the displays that got out early so far.

Reaction score
The only thing bugging me about my Yavin Luke is his left arm - the new forearms don't look like they properly align with the upper arms with the left being the worst offender.

From the neck down, it's the same figure as the Black Series. Which previous version are you talking about?

Welp, if that's true then I can forget it.
If you just want one to add to your collection, Tunghori has him loose. I got one last week. If I find one carded, I'll pick it up. But at least I have one loose.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The new figure actually has a new left hand & newer more proportionate forearms.

Reaction score
Walmart is showing the page again, but out of stock. Anyone know if this was actually available tonight, even for a few minutes?

bac

Reaction score
So Dorkside is the only website that got these. And they sold out rather quickly. I missed my chance for now.

Improved repacks are wanted :)

Reaction score
Every figure I have received from Amazon, is completely mangled! You must be an opener to go there.

Reaction score
Took a chance and went to Dorkside first, because they were supposed to have Deathtroopers...Was shocked dorkside had everything i wanted in one fell swoop. Except the Deathtrooper.. But they had Yavin Luke. As long as they arrive safely consider me a dorkside guy.

Last edited:

bac

Reaction score
Took a chance and went to Dorkside first, because they were supposed to have Deathtroopers...Was shocked dorkside had everything i wanted in one fell swoop. Except the Deathtrooper.. But they had Yavin Luke. As long as they arrive safely consider me a dorkside guy.
Ha I had the opposite happen. I got the Death Trooper and missed Yavin Luke.

Reaction score
I was on there and had to keep refreshing as figs appeared. Never saw deathtrooper...

Reaction score
IMO Dorkside is the most reliable e-tailer. Fair shipping costs, awesome communication, fast service.

Reaction score
IMO Dorkside is the most reliable e-tailer. Fair shipping costs, awesome communication, fast service.
Amen. I have never had a bad experience with Dorkside. I try and make all of my online purchases through them.

Reaction score
I was on there and had to keep refreshing as figs appeared. Never saw deathtrooper...
The quantities we had on Death Trooper were crazy limited less than 50 total. The issue was there was about 400 people on the site when we launched he just went immediately. We limited him to 1 per person.

We heard from some grumpy folks today about the Luke Yavin selling out, but he was available for almost 2hrs.

I hope guys saved a few dollars for Monday:)

Reaction score
The quantities we had on Death Trooper were crazy limited less than 50 total. The issue was there was about 400 people on the site when we launched he just went immediately. We limited him to 1 per person.

We heard from some grumpy folks today about the Luke Yavin selling out, but he was available for almost 2hrs.

Any idea when the Jawa/Leia/Sith Trooper/Shadow Trooper Wave will be available?

Reaction score

For those of us that lucked out and got an order in at midnight this am, when could we start expecting shipping notices and/or cc charges- I had to check my bank on an unrelated issue and notice no activity yet for my order. I know you guys are busy atm to say the least, but just curious. Also, if one places a new order before tff order ships, is it possible to combine orders? Thanks

Last edited: