Luke Skywalker - Trash Compactor (Target)

Reaction score
Don't know if I need this one...oh heck, who am I kidding, of course I do.

Apparently all Black Series will be coming with this stand too. God bless them!

Reaction score
He looks great. I remember as a kid I could stare at the windows of the toyshops for hours at that stormtrooper Luke, until I got him :)

I believe they said that the slipper stands would only come with the exclusives, at least in the beginning of their release.

Reaction score
This is a definite pick-up for me, love the gloss on the hair to make it look wet. They're killing it with the photo real tech!

Reaction score
This doesn't thrill me too much.

If I can easily get one, I might.

Seems like a possible shelf-warmer?

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't see many people going nuts over this one. The original is useful in more scenes, he is over 30 but looking at sold ones they go for less quite often.

I just don't even know where to put this guy on my current or future displays. Wish Centerpiece was used more logically, I'd be down for a static full or even partial dianoga packed with the compactor.

Reaction score
I wonder if there was a Centerpiece planned that had a static Han Solo in the garbage compactor. He looks kind of useless as he's too scene specific. If he at least came with a dirty helmet, I can use it as a Stormtrooper that just did garbage duty or something.

Reaction score
I wonder if there was a Centerpiece planned that had a static Han Solo in the garbage compactor. He looks kind of useless as he's too scene specific.
I'm almost thinking sometime down the line, Hasbro could do a deluxe Centerpiece with a static Luke (fighting with dianoga) and an articulated Han Solo in stormtrooper disguise but with an improved headsculpt. Just an idea. But in the meantime, time to break this out I guess....

Reaction score

I'm almost thinking sometime down the line, Hasbro could do a deluxe Centerpiece with a static Luke (fighting with dianoga) and an articulated Han Solo in stormtrooper disguise but with an improved headsculpt. Just an idea. But in the meantime, time to break this out I guess....

I wonder what you describe would be a Black Series Centerpiece? Have Luke struggling with the Diangoa and then place Stormtrooper Han, Leia and Chewy around Luke in the Centerpiece. The only thing is, not sure what would be the lighting effect? Unless Han shooting at the magnetically sealed doors? or something else????

Reaction score
I forgot about the lighting effect. Yeah, the wall shots would make sense or perhaps at the dianoga, but I think the former is more dramatic.

Reaction score
This figure looks awesome! Definitely picking this one up!

And I've got to say, this one is probably the best (pre-car accident) Mark Hamill likeness that the 6" BS line has done thus far. Looks great!

Reaction score
I wonder what you describe would be a Black Series Centerpiece? Have Luke struggling with the Diangoa and then place Stormtrooper Han, Leia and Chewy around Luke in the Centerpiece. The only thing is, not sure what would be the lighting effect? Unless Han shooting at the magnetically sealed doors? or something else????
Since they're in water from the knee down, a trash compactor centrepiece would be difficult to pull off, unless of course the base was coloured foam with small slits in it which would form back around the figures legs when you put them in, well that's the way I'd approach it if I were building one....

Reaction score
Reaction score
I don't think I'll go out of my way for it by any means, but this would be a cool one to add to the Stormtrooper ranks for display purposes, even though there's a surprise under the helmet...

Reaction score
I'll get it but this is a boring release... Not a reissue of the old one but a dirty wet hair version. This is incredibly niche even for OT collectors, it should have just been a two pack with a Han with some dirt and face printing. Does this mean we'll get a dianoga eventually?

I don't have a spot for a second Stormie Luke at this point, guess he'll chill with the Amazon and Disney Store veterans.

Reaction score
They must have only put a small amount up. This was sold out when I got up at 11 EST.

Honestly surprised since even I'm not thrilled over this one.

Reaction score
Right. That is probably why they made him an exclusive release. I might get him. But he is definitely not high on my list.

Reaction score
I was going to pre order this one, but don't want to pay $7.00 for shipping. Honestly wasn't expecting this one to sell out. Hopefully it will be pretty easy to find in stores. Everything with exception of the Gamorrean Guard has been all over the pegs and shelves.

Reaction score
Don't understand why they called this Death Star Escape. Is the inevitable farmboy with Stormie belt figure going to be called chasm swing or something? Just don't understand why Diagona or Trash Compactor wasn't used.

Surely this will be easy to find. Even I'm unsure what to do with him once I get it.

Reaction score
Yeh, I'm not really feeling this one at all. Kinda feels like a wasted figure slot to me. Surely there were more pressing subjects to make?

Reaction score
I feel like for the aforementioned Chasm Swing type options, they should release accessory packs or something along those lines.

Reaction score
Don't understand why they called this Death Star Escape. Is the inevitable farmboy with Stormie belt figure going to be called chasm swing or something? Just don't understand why Diagona or Trash Compactor wasn't used.

Surely this will be easy to find. Even I'm unsure what to do with him once I get it.
I'm calling this one Luke Skywalker (Dianoga Poo Smear)

Reaction score
Yeh, I'm not really feeling this one at all. Kinda feels like a wasted figure slot to me. Surely there were more pressing subjects to make?
Obviously not. They have been ebbing a bit on OT characters recently and made low-tooled characters Veers and Needa following the Tarkin release...this is some kind of strategy that ain't gonna be filled by Bib Fortuna or Lobot....i.e. a lot of new tooling.