Luke Skywalker - TLJ

Reaction score
No lightsaber shown with Luke...
Yeah I think that's gonna be one of those "surprises" they are holding back on right now. Guess we will see one with the dark suited Luke later on. Hopefully not as "late" as this one ended up being.

Reaction score
Yeah I think that's gonna be one of those "surprises" they are holding back on right now. Guess we will see one with the dark suited Luke later on. Hopefully not as "late" as this one ended up being.
Luke in dark robes due December 2019 !

Reaction score
If we don't get a lightsaber they could include a gloved lower arm as an accessory.

Reaction score
Luke does look great! And if I do find this version, I'll definitely buy it! After all, i cannot guarantee that I'd find the TVC version either. So I'm not waiting. lol
I'll also get a couple extras if I find any, that is a great looking Jedi getup for customs!

However, I'm a bit confused as I saw these pics in the 6" threads. So I assumed they were for that line.

Reaction score
Not for long. Wait for the TVC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn, I almost want to wait for TVC2 to get this figure since they will undoubtedly release him on a Vintage card, but I've waited for so long I'll just bite the bullet and buy him in BS format.

Reaction score
Not quite clear but i believe this wave should be available for FF2 at Wal*Mart. Might not be around at every store though.

Reaction score
The only reason I'm skeptical is that, given the number of WalMart leaks so far, one would think that some of these would have popped up already. But, then, that's just speculation. Guess we'll find out in a few hours!

Reaction score
Nothing like a confusing, most likely inaccurate "big reveal" article just before Force Friday to make the event confusing. I hate that Hasbro still has Star Wars. I hate it. They are mishandling Star Wars worse than I ever imagined they would. If the article is supposed to be a big reveal for their product launch...wouldn't THEY check it for accuracy?!

Reaction score
Any idea on the East Coast if Wally put the SA wave out tonight?
I stopped by one Wal-Mart on the way to work this morning. Not only did they not put anything out last night, they had nothing out (and no signs of anything) as of about 7:30 AM.

Reaction score
Right there with you, lister...same outside Baltimore. I told a mgr. you can't sell it if it's sitting in the back. No pallets out anywhere...and Target was a hot mess of scalpers & collectors in a feeding frenzy. Very annoying, and decidedly not fun.

Reaction score
Both Walmarts near me had nothing out. NO SURPRISE. Friggin hate them. The Target next to them is where I was able to find what I needed. I was hoping that the SA 3.75 Walmart 4some would have been out, but would rather give my money to Target, so hopefully they won't be an exclusive for long.

Reaction score
Yeah, and I know that at least one other Wal-Mart in the area had their stuff out a few days ago. I wasn't there, but a friend of mine tried to buy something but they wouldn't sell it to him. What a cluster F.

Reaction score
Walmarts around here were a disaster. No new SA figures at all, but also no new anything. One store had a shipper full of 6" vehicles and figures and that was it. Other had absolutely nothing TLJ out as of nine am. Target had a ton of stuff. All scales and lines. Made me hate once again that Walmart had exclusivity of this line. Such a mess.

Reaction score
Right there with you, lister...same outside Baltimore. I told a mgr. you can't sell it if it's sitting in the back. No pallets out anywhere...and Target was a hot mess of scalpers & collectors in a feeding frenzy. Very annoying, and decidedly not fun.
Yeah, I didn't want to get out there with the chum.

Reaction score
Walmarts around here were a disaster. No new SA figures at all, but also no new anything. One store had a shipper full of 6" vehicles and figures and that was it. Other had absolutely nothing TLJ out as of nine am. Target had a ton of stuff. All scales and lines. Made me hate once again that Walmart had exclusivity of this line. Such a mess.
Not sure where the rumor started that the BS 3.75" would be out but I should have known it was wrong. Hasbro wants us to buy up all the 5POA junk and then spend again for the later released BS. In the excitement of all the images and news yesterday I got my hopes up, only to be dropped real fast. TRU was a little bit better. They had product, but in very small quantities. There were more banners & posters in front of store & windows than they had toys. Target was overall best stocked with merch. They didn't have everything but they had a lot. I'm eager to hear now when the BS 3.75" and the other 6" exclusives are gonna release.

Reaction score
Actually, they were not rumored to come for FF. Hasbro's marketing campaign led us to believe they would be part of FF by allowing some media to reveal the next wave today.

Reaction score
I think if they had SA 3 3/4 figures available at Force Fridays there'd be actual fighting in the aisles.

Reaction score
Releasing info the way Hasbro did yesterday made certain that people were going to hit EVERY retailer today. I stopped into WalMart today with hopes of finding this wave. But seeing how there were no leak reports for this wave? I wasn't surprised that this wave was not on the pegs.

Still, Luke looks pretty awesome. And I'm looking forward to getting this figure.

Reaction score
I'm beside myself with joy that they went with the Jedi Master version, I just wasn't keen on the other look.

Reaction score
These are out! Start re-checking Walmart, or all Walmarts. Every one of my Walmarts were completely different in my findings. But the BS 3.75" figures are in stores. Just left with all but Rose. Did not want her...for now.

Reaction score
These are out! Start re-checking Walmart, or all Walmarts. Every one of my Walmarts were completely different in my findings. But the BS 3.75" figures are in stores. Just left with all but Rose. Did not want her...for now.
Not at my Walmart store they weren't

Reaction score
Can you post pictures please?

jim

Reaction score
I do not know why I thought there would not be more figures in the black series 3.75
I imagined they would get the new SA on the next TVC
In any case the figure looks great and certainly is a must in any collection. Maybe I even encourage me and make a custom of the scene of the burning of the jedi temple that is seen in TFA according to these images the suit is different but follows the same forms.

Reaction score
I see you're from SC, what is the status of the shelves otherwise? Did you still see ROWS of Han Endro, Finn, blue Leia, Phasma, etc? All of my Wal-Marts are still FLOODED with this junk. I can't imagine them popping out the new stuff as well and I checked 3 different ones yesterday, all to no avail. Consider yourself lucky!

Reaction score
Use there were still the same portion of leftovers in 6"and 3.75" but the new stuff placed in front. I posted this in another thread but I find it interesting that at a different Walmart in town an employee said they had more SW stuff with a different release date on it- Sept 5th. Then when we found these and they wouldn't ring up at register, I wonder if this is not connected. With a different cashier I could have easily been denied purchase. Not sure how to post pics. Will try to figure out

Reaction score
Found this wave in stores today, wouldn't scan. Had to get a manager to scan the same Leia over and over to let me buy them. Left with two of each Luke, EPG, and Executioner.