Luke Skywalker - Titanium Figure

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to discuss the 40th anniversary Luke Skywalker titanium figure with force effect add on and changeable backdrop. This figure will retail for $15.

Thoughts on this item? Will you be purchasing it?

Reaction score
The idea is interesting, a figure with a base and a changeable backdrop. The mian problem is why are they making completely new versions of these characters in die-cast??

Wouldn't it have been cheaper to just pump out some SA version of this figure that they already have and add the base, backdrop, weapon, and effects?

Reaction score
Do we really need a thread for each of these individually?

Reaction score
Toys R Us had a 25% off sale so I actually paid $11.24. Yes, still too much but thanks for trying to make me feel better about my purchase lol!

Reaction score
That looks great. I may take a closer look at these if they hang around long enough to hit clearance. With the bases, headsculpts and accessories there may be enough to salvage to warrant a few low price purchases.

Reaction score
Not bad, I was considering doing the same thing but the price killed it for me. The face sculpt is pretty good but it's still falling a little short for me personally. Maybe it's the eyebrows....not sure. I love the sculpt on the hair though.

I was really hoping for a new definitive anh headsculpt for the 40th. I still feel like the best options are the SL Stormtrooper and X-wing pilot Luke. Yes the 5poa with red hair. Solid face sculpts under there.

Reaction score
Not bad, I was considering doing the same thing but the price killed it for me. The face sculpt is pretty good but it's still falling a little short for me personally. Maybe it's the eyebrows....not sure. I love the sculpt on the hair though.
If I found it for like 5 bucks I'd probably say it's worth it. Maybe a couple dollar more depending on whether the blaster(s) are in-scale with the figures.

Reaction score
The stand would be nice to have as well, but not a necessity. Yeah, on clearance for $5, I would pick it up.