Luke Skywalker - The Last Jedi Mini Bust

Reaction score
I just received a pre-order e-mail for this bust from BBTS, price is $84.99. It doesn't look like GG has it available to order yet.

Reaction score
I just received a pre-order e-mail for this bust from BBTS, price is $84.99. It doesn't look like GG has it available to order yet.
Interesting. Even with someone’s PGM discount it sounds like that’s gonna be a cheaper option. Assuming the price point is the standard $120 (approx $109 after discount.) Weird BBTS has it up early though.

Reaction score
Would be nice if this was the new price for all future busts.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It’s up on the GG site for pre-order. Again, no email or any notification. I only found it by looking on here and then checking their site out of curiosity. This is one area where I feel DS needs to do better.

Anyway, I have preordered it.

Reaction score
It’s up on the GG site for pre-order. Again, no email or any notification. I only found it by looking on here and then checking their site out of curiosity. This is one area where I feel DS needs to do better.

Anyway, I have preordered it.
Nice, ordered as well. Diggin’ the price point.

Reaction score
Weird that they threw that in description, and the “milestone“ statues....maybe it’s just me but they’re confusing me....

Reaction score
I’m going to order this but will probably do so through BBTS. The price is the same for me, but tax and shipping drive up the price at GG.

Reaction score
Weird that they threw that in description, and the “milestone“ statues....maybe it’s just me but they’re confusing me....
I don't think it is confusing, he looks completely different from his Crait appearance (force projection) compared to his actual appearance on Ahch-To. They just added it to the description to help people a little bit.

Anyway, if this is the new price point, their busts will sell much much better.

Reaction score
Preordered through Gentle Giant as it’s definitely reasonable, especially compared to the Hera mini-bust I ordered..., Now I’d like a proper old man Luke mini-bust plus an older version of Han, Leia & Lando..., I’d even go for C3PO with a red arm & Chewie as long as he looks different enough but he still looked the same in the newer movies so doubt anything much more than a new pose could be achieved, like the new Solo bust.

Reaction score
Hi Kev, what do you mean by more reasonable compared to Hera? Will be ordering this, it's the first human bust from GG I've ever liked the look of. The few others i own have been brought to accompany something else.

Reaction score
With the PGM discount he’s $84.99 & postage/shipping was just over $25.00..., Hera had no discount & I had to pay over $46.00 to have her shipped & then got a customs bill of near on £53.00 this end, still going to get a customs bill for Luke but as it’s cheaper so should the next bill be (I hope).

Reaction score
Thanks Kev, will be placing my order soon but hoping it doesn't come with a £53 customs bill, that's just bonkers, who delivered it?

Reaction score
Just ordered from GG... my 15$ off PGM coupon worked and they're not charging tax... so it was $83 shipped.

So far this Diamond Select purchase is a-okay.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks Kev, will be placing my order soon but hoping it doesn't come with a £53 customs bill, that's just bonkers, who delivered it?
UPS but I’ve opted for USPS this time as Royal Mail only charge £8.00 for handling where as UPS charged me £12.00 for that service..., FedEX never charged me at all but we’ve lost that option now unfortunately.

Reaction score
I'm liking the look of this one. And this price is definitely more inline with what a mini bust should cost. Good job DST !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
With the PGM discount he’s $84.99 & postage/shipping was just over $25.00..., Hera had no discount & I had to pay over $46.00 to have her shipped & then got a customs bill of near on £53.00 this end, still going to get a customs bill for Luke but as it’s cheaper so should the next bill be (I hope).
£53??? I think I used the cheapest option available on Hera (UPS I think). Paid my Royal Mail charge and it was £13 which to me is acceptable.

On the Luke Minibust, love the likeness and also like the price (& shipping cost). Looking good so far for DST personally. If they carry on then I'll be happy to pre-order all my stuff through them.

Reaction score
Ordered, used my $15 off code, very reasonable shipping. Now hoping for a £13 customs charge so it'll come in just over £90 in total.

Reaction score
That was the cheapest UPS shipping, this time I went for USPS instead to try & keep costs down a bit, much prefer FedEX but it’s no longer an option for us.

Reaction score
.., Now I’d like a proper old man Luke mini-bust plus an older version of Han, Leia & Lando...
I'm right there with you Kevb0977, I preordered the Luke and have been waiting for Ep7 Han and Leia and now Ep9 Lando. I think they could knock all of them out of the park.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here's a couple of official pics of this guy that GG posted on FB:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did GG ever correct the clamp on the lightsaber for TLJ Luke bust? It bothers me they didn't get it right on the prototype.

Reaction score
Pics when you get the chance!

Disappointing film but the Crait confrontation is still a pretty fantastic scene.

Reaction score
Ordered, used my $15 off code, very reasonable shipping. Now hoping for a £13 customs charge so it'll come in just over £90 in total.
Customs was £13! I forgot to check for lazy eyes but I'm very happy with a person bust :eek:. They got this one spot on, hopefully we get more of this quality.

Reaction score
Got my Luke the other day, he looks great overall - but he has a horrific lazy / wandering eye... not sure if this is worth a Customer Service email. Did any of you get the same thing?
Unfortunately, mine looks just as bad ... perhaps even a little worse. :(