Luke Skywalker (Skywalker Strikes) - Convention Exclusive

Reaction score
Excellent! https://www.fanthatracks.com/news/breaking-news-hasbro-2019-uk-and-europe-convention-exclusive/
This figure will also be available at key conventions this Fall including MCM London Comic-Con, Paris Comic-Con, Lucca Comics & Games, Salon Manga Barcelona, and Madrid Comic-Con (in limited quantities, while supplies last). In addition, the item will also be available at select retailers in Asia and North America beginning 4th November 2019.
This figure will also be available at key conventions this Fall including MCM London Comic-Con, Paris Comic-Con, Lucca Comics & Games, Salon Manga Barcelona, and Madrid Comic-Con (in limited quantities, while supplies last). In addition, the item will also be available at select retailers in Asia and North America beginning 4th November 2019.

Reaction score
Does anyone know what accessories come with the red n black box vsn?

Probably just the saber and blaster?

Reaction score
The boxed one looks like the make up was done by the good people who made the Holiday special. Hope it looks bettering in person.

Reaction score
Does anyone know what accessories come with the red n black box vsn?

Probably just the saber and blaster?
Yakface confirmed that the regular version will have the Yavin medal. Which oddly will not be in the convention exclusive.

Reaction score
Yakface confirmed that the regular version will have the Yavin medal. Which oddly will not be in the convention exclusive.
It kind of makes sense as the convention exclusive is more focused specifically on the modern Marvel comic series taking place after A New Hope.

Reaction score
It kind of makes sense as the convention exclusive is more focused specifically on the modern Marvel comic series taking place after A New Hope.
That works. I was gonna buy one of each anyway. To customize into the jacketless version. So that makes doing that all the sweeter

Reaction score
That would be a first, right? I think every con exclusive has usually had extra accessories that the regular version did not have (if the went that right), but we've never seen a regular version have something a con exclusive did not, right?
T

Reaction score
I wonder if the regular version will be a Yavin Ceremony one and this one will be considered the comic book version.
I
I think so mate. I'll pick up the regular version to open and display, but if i can get this one i'll keep it Mint in box. I wont be attending MCM here in the UK but hopefully the main collecting sites have a decent amount of stock up for order. I know In Demand Toys have already confirmed they are getting some!

GNT

Reaction score
Neat figure, the basic release might not have the Jedi scroll piece. In fact the normal release might just be Luke, blaster and just the medal as that'll be a true representation of Yavin Luke. They'll save the blast shield stuff for another Tatooine Luke release as that would be true to form for that figure.

Reaction score
Neat figure, the basic release might not have the Jedi scroll piece. In fact the normal release might just be Luke, blaster and just the medal as that'll be a true representation of Yavin Luke. They'll save the blast shield stuff for another Tatooine Luke release as that would be true to form for that figure.
Not sure I can see them releasing Yavin Luke without his saber.

Reaction score
The reference to a whale's ***** aside, this figure looks totally Awesome! It's almost a slap in the face the reissue of the one in TVC though. lol If this was shrunk down to 3.75" scale, I'd definitely buy it!

When I first saw this on the FP, I was like "what, when did he Jedi train in that outfit?" Not to mention immediately travel to Ben's hut for ransacking loot. It's probably a nice figure to get out there, but it feels almost out of place with those accessories. As cool as they are. Would have been nice chance, since it's an Exclusive, for them to make an unmade/EU outfit.

Obviously I won't be getting it due to the Exclusivity, but it's damn nice looking!

Reaction score
If this turns out to be pretty accessible, I'll probably pick one up. Of course that also means I'll have to get the red box, for the damn medal, which they decided NOT to include with a convention exclusive?

Reaction score
If this turns out to be pretty accessible, I'll probably pick one up. Of course that also means I'll have to get the red box, for the damn medal, which they decided NOT to include with a convention exclusive?
Isn't it around his neck?

Reaction score
This looks damn good, and since I'll be at MCM anyway I guess it would be rude not to pick one up! I generally only collect R1/EU figures in the Black Series but the face printing is really taking these figures to another level, while the accessories look great for photography and display also. Looking forward to seeing it in hand.

Reaction score
My understanding this Luke will be exclusive, but where? Wondering when Pre-orders will be up? You know Hasbro wants us to order ASAP!

Reaction score
It’s getting a standard release as well, you know, without the comic book trinket accessories.
I... Really didn't need to know this, you know, because I'm already having a hard enough time trying to talk myself out of this one! :p

Reaction score
Considering how the product page disappeared within the hour, I'm thinking someone at Hasbro jumped the gun by putting up the product page too early. Never mind has Hasbro ever just put up an exclusive for sale w/o any notification?

Reaction score
That's the way it used to be done for the first several years of SDCC exclusives. It was only fairly recently they would announce the day in advance and even more recently the time.

I heard this exclusive will be up on other etailers like the Hoth Han/Leia set was though. My guess is that means each outlet is getting a small number and Pulse is likely sold out. This is PLENTY of time for an unannounced exclusive to sell out considering the announced ones are gone in 60 seconds.