Luke Skywalker Jedi - ROTJ (40th Anniversary)

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro have just revealed a Luke Skywalker Jedi figure for the Black Series toy line. The movie image used was from the end scene of ROTJ. He will be on a retro card as part of the 3rd wave.

1664659145627.jpeg

Reaction score
Mando S2 version with the grey panel? Works for me.

I'll just sit back and watch the anger about him having the wrong belt.

Reaction score
DS2 Luke is a great candidate for a refresh--I'm eager to see what they'll eventually present us with.

Reaction score
I'm curious exactly how different by he's gonna look from the Mando S2 Luke.

Reaction score
Relax. It was a joke. I’m watching the Saints not play so well and feeling a little salty, I guess. I apologize.

Reaction score
I was just trying to politely point out that it was a different version that appeared in The Mandalorian, without being rude or making the other person feel foolish. You should try it sometime.
I appreciate that and I should have clarified in my initial comment moreso how different the actual figure is going to look. If they just reuse the arms and legs on a different torso with a different head, then I'm not sure this'll be worthwhile. Would it be a whole new figure from the ground up? Accessories besides his lightsaber? That's more what I was meaning.

Reaction score
I can’t wait for this release. Hopefully interchangeable panels with flap closed/opened, his lightsaber, and the binders.

Reaction score
Excited for this.

I had planned to pick up two of the Mandalorian Lukes, so I could take the vest off one and custom it into a DS2 Luke.

This is going to save me even that miniscule effort, and who knows it might even have a better headsculpt.

Technically accurate or not, it would also be pretty great if it could come with a swappable ungloved hand too. I'd just like to consolidate as many Lukes as possible into a single definitive RotJ Luke with swappable options, if I can.

I'm predicting the lightsaber being the only accessory, but I guess we'll see.