Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight - SL10 (Rebels Packaging)

GNT

Reaction score
At least his not on that last horribly designed card.

GNT

Reaction score
Since it's a new card, I've separated this from the original Saga Legends thread.

Reaction score
Yea my eye caught the Disney logo too. Bizarre. It'll take some getting used to, however if they throw that Disney money into the figures I don't care where they put the Disney logo.

GNT

Reaction score
Lol Hasbro might stick the words Disney right on the front of figures legs, similar to the numbers they stuck on Yoda's legs. Be careful what you wish for :p

Reaction score
At least we are getting this guy one way or another. I'm still hoping for a flap up version as well.

Reaction score
Lol Hasbro might stick the words Disney right on the front of figures legs, similar to the numbers they stuck on Yoda's legs. Be careful what you wish for :p
I suppose I should have specified anywhere on the card! Lol! At least I know they aren't listening (cantina showdown confirms this)

Reaction score
Anyone know how to remove the stamped number on the back of Luke's leg. Other than painting over it. Just got him and other than that he's perfect.

GNT

Reaction score
**Wishes it was cloth, which would've been better** ;)

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of cloth. Tried the endor battle pack poncho on him and it does look pretty good but I don't like how it bunches up around his neck. I think my preference to non soft goods is due to me being big into potf2 when they came out. These guys are slowing replacing those figures for me.

Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen this. And no, I'm not buying it. Remember the nightmare we went through with the TVC versions of this one? I think there were 2, right? And I got them both. I never need to buy this figure again. But for those of you who are, enjoy.

Reaction score
I never need to buy any figure. I choose to buy this guy. Best head sculpt and flap down. Enough for me.

Reaction score
This new ROTJ Luke might sport the best likeness yet on a movie character in the Legends line.

JVM

Reaction score
Probably the best 5POA figure we've gotten yet this year. This was never a character variation that was necessarily on my list - I've been very happy with the deleted scene TVC Jedi Luke with a head swap with a broken Endor Capture - but I had to have it when I saw it. Great figure.

Reaction score
I finally found this figure and I love it. I only wish the flap was up. Think about it: this figure with flap up with the option of a cloth vest, cloth cape, and cloth Endor poncho.

Reaction score
I'm definitely hoping for a flap up version. And since mission series is doing so well I'm sure it'll be packed with Vader.

Reaction score
I'm definitely hoping for a flap up version. And since mission series is doing so well I'm sure it'll be packed with Vader.
If they do, I hope we get a removable helmet on vader. I know its not likely, but I always wanted a "kenner" version.

Reaction score
This is a great looking Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight action figure. It reminds me of a better sculpted version of a 1990s Power of The Force action figure.

I think this Luke from a few years ago has a great sculpt too:

(click on the link to Luke, lol. Link, Luke, kind of similar words)

Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

Reaction score
Looked at this figure again this morning... Best Luke Jedi ever. Hands down. :)

Sallah

Reaction score
I need one of this luke for a custom i am wanting to do.
I would trade a moc leia endor for one.
I am wanting to do a luke endo without the helmet.

Reaction score
Anyone have this guy tbeyre looking to sell? My Disney store has him priced for ten bucks. No thank you. Ill definatly take loose

Reaction score
Normal Jedi Luke right?

Or is it? ;)

Sorry for the crummy pics. But yes, those are knees. 5 minute fix.

Now to figure out some arms...I'm open to suggestions.

Reaction score
Didn't have much to do this afternoon, so I started tinkering around with my Jedi Luke. Took the cloth tunic from battlepack Endor Luke and put it on this guy as I'm eager for a Jabbas place Luke, didn't turn out too bad, just the usual poofiness of the cloth piece, but until we get a legit job, this one'll do.

Reaction score
the belt on the current Walmart black series Luke works really well with this figure as well.

Reaction score
Or arms, legs and head on the OTC Jabba's Palace Torso? I've thought about doing that....