Luke Skywalker - Jedi Exile

Reaction score
wow... I have never seen so much disgust/hate over a SW movie... was it the best of the series... yes and no. did it have problems (absolutely)... but I don't think it warrants all the hate over it. all in all it was a great movie! I enjoyed it and while yes I'm not crazy about Luke's story in the film you can sorta draw parallels to the OT and PT with Luke... both of his mentors went into hiding after they lost. Yoda going into hiding/exile on Dagobah and Ben on Tatoonie.

now we have Luke where he has failed his padawan (Ben Solo) going into exile to hide his shame/guilt similar to Kenobi after he fails to bring Anakin back from the dark side.
Amazing....every word that you just said...I completely agree with. Even though Luke lost his way for some time, he still died as a hero, a legend and a Jedi, thats just my opinion on the matter. Now, if we could please return this thread to being a conversation about the actual figure rather than what it is now?

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know why people cant use the movie discussion threads for their ranting...

I'm curious what (if anything) Hasbro will do with this sculpt, because they could easily retool the arms and add a poncho to make this figure:

They could then add his backpack and walking stick to make it a bit more unique. Hell, they can toss in a Porg, so its not exclusive to the Chewie figure! I'd happily buy another Luke - he is a character (just like Leia), that I'm interested in all their on screen outfits in action figure form.

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know why people cant use the movie discussion threads for their ranting...

I'm curious what (if anything) Hasbro will do with this sculpt, because they could easily retool the arms and add a poncho to make this figure:

They could then add his backpack and walking stick to make it a bit more unique. Hell, they can toss in a Porg, so its not exclusive to the Chewie figure! I'd happily buy another Luke - he is a character (just like Leia), that I'm interested in all their on screen outfits in action figure form.
I can only see that variation of Luke in that outfit if they decided to make him in this outfit for the Vintage Collection, also like many others, I'd really love to have Luke based on his appearance on Crait. IMO it can either be SA or 5 POA.

Reaction score
Oh, for sure - I want a Crait Luke more than this variation, I'm just throwing it out there, since it would be an easy retool. Going forward, I'm sure Hasbro will want to continue making more Luke figures, as they tend to be great sellers.

Reaction score
I want a Force Ghost Luke similar to the Spirit Anakin figure from the TAC line for the EP IX toy line as well as a spirit Yoda figure!

Reaction score
Ive been thinking about and wondering about Luke's walking stick. To me it looks like a piece from his X Wing's foil thingy or part of one of his x wing's laser cannons?

Reaction score
Ive been thinking about and wondering about Luke's walking stick. To me it looks like a piece from his X Wing's foil thingy or part of one of his x wing's laser cannons?
The door to his hut was from the hull of his X-Wing.

Reaction score
If you mean the accessory that comes with this figure, it’s not a walking stick, it’s a lightning rod he Force pulls into his hand to fight Rey. Blink and you’ll miss it.

Reaction score
Which in hindsight makes it an odd accessory to include, as it's not actually his or a weapon. lol
Though I guess if he came with nothing people would complain about it. Also gets me to thinking that a Crait Luke makes no sense, since he wasn't even there.
So what point would there be for a figure with a Lightsaber? In all Honesty, any ST Luke is useless to me now. Knowing he totally turned his back on the Jedi and has nor Saber.

Reaction score
Which in hindsight makes it an odd accessory to include, as it's not actually his or a weapon. lol
Though I guess if he came with nothing people would complain about it. Also gets me to thinking that a Crait Luke makes no sense, since he wasn't even there.
So what point would there be for a figure with a Lightsaber? In all Honesty, any ST Luke is useless to me now. Knowing he totally turned his back on the Jedi and has nor Saber.
I still want a Crait Luke.. regardless of the movie or if he's a force projection or not. it just an awesome scene.

Reaction score
I still want a Crait Luke.. regardless of the movie or if he's a force projection or not. it just an awesome scene.
Yeah, I want that figure too. I have ROTJ Luke and the Jedi Master Luke in white robes (In movie I like his dark clothes better, but the toy didn't look that good). So I want the Crait one, so I can have three Lukes from different periods - original - sequel and between them :)

Reaction score
I noticed this outfit is very similar to his Crait outfit so I picked up another for like $4 and swapped the coats with an extra DJ I had, sculpted a hood and repainted it. I still need to smooth the rough parts with epoxy coating and make the white shirt more V shaped.

Reaction score
Really nicely done Cramer. Your work on the flashback/projection Luke head in particular is awesome.

Reaction score
^ that's so awesome!!! One of the best customs I’ve ever seen.
Wow thanks! I just like to post them when they’re easy jobbers and helps others try it.

Really nicely done Cramer. Your work on the flashback/projection Luke head in particular is awesome.
thanks, DP! The basic figure Jedi Master Luke’s head (not the black series!) is an amazing sculpt and a little dremel haircut and repaint goes a long way. I have a better pic of the flashback Luke

Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for this Luke - Exile figure, it is currently available at the discount chain "Action" in France for 2€ (along with other Wave 2 figures such as General Leia, DJ, Jyn Erso, Rey Island Journey).

Shipping costs would be quite expensive for the USA, but I can always help out if needed.

Reaction score
Wow thanks! I just like to post them when they’re easy jobbers and helps others try it.

thanks, DP! The basic figure Jedi Master Luke’s head (not the black series!) is an amazing sculpt and a little dremel haircut and repaint goes a long way. I have a better pic of the flashback Luke
Great job! It really captures that horrified look he had during the hut scene.

Reaction score
I saw darkness. I sensed it building in him. I'd seen it in moments during his training. But then I looked inside, and it was beyond what I ever imagined. Snoke had already turned his heart. He would bring destruction, pain, death, and the end of everything I love because of what he will become. And for the briefest moment of pure instinct, I thought I could stop it. It passed like a fleeting shadow. And I was left with shame and with consequence. And the last thing I saw were the eyes of a frightened boy whose Master had failed him.

My custom 3.75" Flashback Luke Skywalker. used the 3.75 VC Jedi Exile Luke body with tunic trimmed down, Crait Battle Luke Head and the cloak is the SDCC 3 Pack Jedi cloak as is the lightsaber

Reaction score
Found this Luke at 5 Below this morning for $4.25. Picked it up along with the Force Link R2-D2. Looks as if they put out a single case assortment.

Reaction score
How were that paint apps? I saw a bunch of older 5POA figures at 5 Below yesterday and all of the paint apps were horrendous! I almost wonder if they were rejects that didn't go out to the big box stores initially. They did have Val and the four armed monkey guy (whose name escapes me at the moment) from the Solo line and they looked ok. Only time I have seen them outside of Disneyland.

Reaction score
How were that paint apps? I saw a bunch of older 5POA figures at 5 Below yesterday and all of the paint apps were horrendous! I almost wonder if they were rejects that didn't go out to the big box stores initially. They did have Val and the four armed monkey guy (whose name escapes me at the moment) from the Solo line and they looked ok. Only time I have seen them outside of Disneyland.
They look good. Here are some pics.
IMG_0013.JPGIMG_0014.JPG