Luke Skywalker (Endor)

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro have revealed that Luke Skywalker in Endor fear will be released in the Vintage Line:

1620213665066.jpeg

Who will be picking up this figure?

Reaction score
I'll probably pick him up, but it's not exactly EXCITING IMO. I'm assuming it's just Jedi Luke or DSII Luke under there. Personally, I found the reveals to make a rather underwhelming May 4th. Basically, if you don't care about Bad Batch, SW Video Games, and Clone Wars (which I don't give a flying F about any of those)...well...ain't much for you this year except some Mando stuff and four kind of underwhelming TVC figures. A re-release with elbow articulation (Tuskin), a re-release with a new paint job (DSD), a re-release of...admittedly...a rare Ewok (Teebo), and Endor Luke - a kitbashed figure with new parts.

Reaction score
I want this mostly for the cardback. I cannot believe the helmet is attached on a Luke TVC figure. Oh well.

Reaction score
To be honest, Endor Luke has always been my least favorite Luke. Maybe it's because this costume has very little screen time, but I think Hoth Luke might have less. I just feel like I can do more with Hoth Luke. It's also kind of ironic as Jedi Luke/DSII Luke is my FAVORITE Luke.

Reaction score
The helmet being sculpted to the figure is a selling point for me. Most of time removable helmets look like **** and this is pretty scene specific. Yes I know the card photo has no helmet...but this version of the character is clearly more defined with the helmet.

Reaction score
The helmet being sculpted to the figure is a selling point for me. Most of time removable helmets look like **** and this is pretty scene specific. Yes I know the card photo has no helmet...but this version of the character is clearly more defined with the helmet.
That is indeed true, he's much more known in Endor gear as HELMET ON. So it doesn't bother me either. Plus I'm going to venture a guess and say it's safe to say, if you want the helmet off look...more than likely the DSII and/or Luke Jedi head will fit the ball socket. It's just a head swap, no biggie IMO.

Reaction score
I kitbashed about three custom versions of this Luke using existing parts but I'll still pick up at least one to have the carded version.

Reaction score
That may have been the worst Walmart.com preorder experience I've ever been through. Luke was the first to go live at ... what ... 1:10 p.m. EST? And the heading kept changing from "Luke Skywalker (Endor)" to the generic "Action Figure." Just an ordeal. But I'm grateful to have ordered one.

Reaction score
This Luke is likely the DS2 sculpt like all other Endor figures had, the vest version is from Jabba's Palace which happens much earlier in the week.

Reaction score
Will this Luke have a vest like from Jabba‘s Palace and the Ewok village or no vest like in the Death Star?
Looking at the top right picture, it looks like the lower part of Luke's Tatooine tunic is visible, so I would guess it would be the Jabbas palace Luke which is under there, which would be correct at that point of the movie.

Reaction score
I'm going to get this Vintage Collection Endor Luke Skywalker figure more out of fear than anything else. It's part of the 50th Anniversary of Lucasfilm line-up of figures. It's going to have the 50th Lucasfilm logo on the card. Look at the secondary prices for the Vintage Collection Luke Skywalker Crait (VC146) and the Vintage Collection Jedi Luke Skywalker (VC175) figures. It's crazy!

Better safe than sorry.

Reaction score
Looking at the top right picture, it looks like the lower part of Luke's Tatooine tunic is visible, so I would guess it would be the Jabbas palace Luke which is under there, which would be correct at that point of the movie.
That’s what I’m hoping. We don’t technically have the vintage Jedi Knight Luke. No gloved hand. With the poncho off and head swapped this could be that Luke and Luke as he appeared on the Mandalorian.

Reaction score
Attached helmet? Well, i guess i can live with it as latest incarnation of that figure had a removable one.

Reaction score
On a purely aesthetic level, I can actually appreciate the helmet being permanently attached. Would have been nice to get a separate head, sans helmet, but guess that would have affected the price point. But yeah, I think it looks good.

Capture1.PNG

One thing that does NOT look good though, is the fact that they're using the old, bloated-wrist hands that came on the first incarnation of TVC Jedi Luke back in 2010. It's odd that Hasbro fixed those hands for the recent update to Jedi Luke, but didn't use them here. :unsure:

Capture2.PNG
Capture4.PNG

Last edited:
Reaction score
On a purely aesthetic level, I can actually appreciate the helmet being permanently attached. Would have been nice to get a separate head, sans helmet, but guess that would have affected the price point. But yeah, I think it looks good.

View attachment 385971

One thing that does NOT look though, is the fact that they're using the old, bloated-wrist hands that came on the first incarnation of TVC Jedi Luke back in 2010. It's odd that Hasbro fixed those hands for the recent update to Jedi Luke, but didn't use them here. :unsure:

View attachment 385973
View attachment 385974
Looks like he has the arthritis with those wrist joints.

Reaction score

Looks accurate, but there is a black buckle as well - I'm curious to see how it disconnects in the back. For those speculating, the head / helmet are separate sculpts, but will be connected, you can clearly see they were cast in different colored plastic. I don't think this should be happening in TVC, especially when the body is being reused. Make it removable, or provide an alternate head - these are cheap updates, they can spend a few more cents per figure to go further for loyal consumers.

Reaction score
What are the odds that the prototype for the images has the bad wrists, but the final product has the updated wrists?
I mean, let's be honest, they haven't exactly been super careful about the images for marketing lately, or super detail-oriented, so it's entirely possible - look at the black series debacle with the Kir Kanos figure/naming. On the other hand, they've also kinda not cared about the final product either, if we look at the Fett with missing sensor bars. So...there is probably an equal chance either way.

Reaction score

Looks accurate, but there is a black buckle as well - I'm curious to see how it disconnects in the back. For those speculating, the head / helmet are separate sculpts, but will be connected, you can clearly see they were cast in different colored plastic. I don't think this should be happening in TVC, especially when the body is being reused. Make it removable, or provide an alternate head - these are cheap updates, they can spend a few more cents per figure to go further for loyal consumers.
I knew he took the helmet off in the film! (Plus there's that photo on the card, Ed!) ;)

Reaction score
I guess I would have preferred a removable helmet, but now that I think about it, I've had the Saga Collection version displayed for years always with the helmet on so it must not matter that much.

And I always thought it was odd that that version came with Luke's ESB blaster and a gun belt when Luke doesn't really use ANY guns in ROTJ, except briefly in Jabba's palace. It's also strange that the Vintage figure didn't come with a lightsaber but did come with the Jabba's palace gun, which Luke never uses in this outfit.

I do, for some reason, like that this version comes with the Jabba's palace blaster. It's a nice nod to the original.