Luke Skywalker (Endor) - ROTJ #04

Reaction score
I wonder how easy/difficult that belt and poncho would be to remove.

Also, who's lightsaber is sneaking into Leia's packaging?
It's Luke's lightsaber. The boxes are out of order in the pics.

Reaction score
I just realized that and edited that out of my post. I was really racking my brain for a minute though!

Reaction score
Nah, no, no (this is me telling myself it's ok). I missed the Speeder Bike the first time around, and they are at least 80 bucks, so I am keeping the Endor set! And hey, I get a bonus Ewok.

Reaction score
Would that Han Solo without the trench coat be a suitable replacement for the old ANH Han Solo I wonder?

I just can't bear looking at the old pre "new face painting" tech figures any more.

Reaction score
In hand loose images. Credit @starwarspoodoo

I'm starting to get a bit miffed that we're finding out more about upcoming figures from fan leaks and early store finds than from actual "official" sources. 😖

Spoiler:  

is the chestpiece still removeable ?
So technicaly I can cross off the "blue series" final duell Luke from my WANTS list.
Its the same figure, just with faceprint, right??
Don't really care about the open flap chest
🤔🤔🤔

Reaction score
My worry is the hips/limbs - how loose are they on this one?
I wasn't impressed by the Jedi Jabba Luke.
And too bad they didn't update him w. butterfly shoulders etc. - I wonder if they'll do that for the ROTJ 40th.

Reaction score
Another Luke figure.

Another figure that looks nothing like Mark Hamil.

:LOL:

Why is his face so hard to capture? :unsure:

Reaction score
Would that Han Solo without the trench coat be a suitable replacement for the old ANH Han Solo I wonder?

I just can't bear looking at the old pre "new face painting" tech figures any more.
It wouldn't be accurate. ANH pants are blue with red blood stripes, shirt is different, blaster is different.

Reaction score
is the chestpiece still removeable ?
So technicaly I can cross off the "blue series" final duell Luke from my WANTS list.
Its the same figure, just with faceprint, right??
Don't really care about the open flap chest
🤔🤔🤔
I own the blue series Luke and this looks to be identical to him, just with a cleaned up head (but same sculpt). Which kinda makes the decision for me that I really don't need this one. If the ROTJ 40th one doesn't have butterfly joints, he'd be a skip too.

Reaction score
It doesn't seem this new Luke has the belt he wore when in the Throne room, which the old Blue series did have. Am I wrong in this?

Reaction score
It doesn't seem this new Luke has the belt he wore when in the Throne room, which the old Blue series did have. Am I wrong in this?
That's correct.

I'm sure that'll be coming for the ROTJ 40th, milking a 10 year old mold with the same Ellen Degeneres face used for Jabba's Palace Luke.

Reaction score
Though I am glad that Target got these out first, I think Target is one of the best retailers out there. Would anyone happen to know when this entire wave will go up for order online (i.e. BBTS, Entertainment Earth)?

I know the sculpts might not look that good but the packaging is quite eye-catching. I would like to get them.

Reaction score
Though I am glad that Target got these out first, I think Target is one of the best retailers out there. Would anyone happen to know when this entire wave will go up for order online (i.e. BBTS, Entertainment Earth)?

I know the sculpts might not look that good but the packaging is quite eye-catching. I would like to get them.
This wave have been on preorder on Dorkside for almost 2 months already (wave 27) and BBTS and EE.

Reaction score
I just hope by the time these come out like looks a lot less like Ricky SchroderView attachment 364015View attachment 364016
I don't think it's the face as much as the hair that really throws the sculpt off. I get that the hair has to be really flat to accommodate a removable helmet. But if it doesn't look good without the helmet, what's the use in being able to remove it. Maybe they should have just concentrated on getting the face right and then make the helmet non-removable.

Reaction score

This wave have been on preorder on Dorkside for almost 2 months already (wave 27) and BBTS and EE.
I should have been more specific. I meant when will the separate listings for each figure go up for order. I don't want to buy the entire wave. I would just like to get the Endor Luke Skywalker, Endor Han Solo, Endor Leia Organa, and the Cad Bane. Maybe the Armorer too but I need to the see what the plastic fur looks like on the figure.

I would like to pass on the Hoth Rebel Trooper and the Phase I Clone.

Reaction score
ordered mine from dorkside! really looking forward to these endor figures, the green boxes and art looks GREAT, plus the figures come with softgoods!

Reaction score
I might get one of these to replace the old 2014 Jedi Luke.

That face is laughable next to the new face print tech figures.

Reaction score
Gloved hand is different, which is nice as the old 2014 gloved hand was disproportionately larger