Luke Skywalker (Dreamer) Premier Collection 1/7 Scale Statue

Reaction score
The pose is quite similar to the Sideshow Premium Format release from years ago which I have, but I no longer display. I'll probably get this one to add to my Luke shelf, but I would like to see more pictures of his face first. Also, and I know it's been said over and over again: Why 1/7 scale statues when most people want 1/6 scale ones?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice looking statue, and it would appear to be a pretty fair likeness of Luke. I know this is beating a dead horse, but it's too bad a likeness of this caliber couldn't have found its way onto the SDCC exclusive ROTJ Luke mini bust.

Reaction score
I like this but would have preferred 1/6. I’ll wait for more shots before I decide on getting this. It’s a nice standalone piece.

Reaction score
Nice looking statue, and it would appear to be a pretty fair likeness of Luke. I know this is beating a dead horse, but it's too bad a likeness of this caliber couldn't have found its way onto the SDCC exclusive ROTJ Luke mini bust.
Totally agree on this.

Reaction score
I like this but would have preferred 1/6. I’ll wait for more shots before I decide on getting this. It’s a nice standalone piece.
Yeah. As a standalone piece would be nice. Personally this one will work for me as I want to display him on a shelf first as his appearance on Tatooine, as a pilot and as a Jedi. The likeness doesn't look bad, but I would wait to see better shots of his face. I'm wondering if there will be an exclusive for this statue as it is for Rey.

Reaction score
Give me an Anakin and I'd be very tempted to get all 3 of them.
I completely agree. I already own Sideshow Luke PF which is almost the same statue but in ¼ scale and mixed with cloths. The only way I would buy this Luke is if they make a kid Anakin companion statue based on the TPM 1998 teaser poster. Both would look great displayed like in the beautiful Complete Saga Blu-ray cover.

Reaction score
Yeah. As a standalone piece would be nice. Personally this one will work for me as I want to display him on a shelf first as his appearance on Tatooine, as a pilot and as a Jedi. The likeness doesn't look bad, but I would wait to see better shots of his face. I'm wondering if there will be an exclusive for this statue as it is for Rey.
It's possible, but I don't see what it could be. The arms don't appear to have seams, and if they did the only other thing you could have him holding would be his lightsaber, but the pose doesn't really lend itself to that. The base is small and there doesn't look to be much room to place anything else on it. His head could possibly be changed, like Rey's, but what would you change it to? Luke wearing his Tattooine hat? I don't know, I think this one might not have an exclusive.

Reaction score
It's possible, but I don't see what it could be. The arms don't appear to have seams, and if they did the only other thing you could have him holding would be his lightsaber, but the pose doesn't really lend itself to that. The base is small and there doesn't look to be much room to place anything else on it. His head could possibly be changed, like Rey's, but what would you change it to? Luke wearing his Tattooine hat? I don't know, I think this one might not have an exclusive.
You're probably right. Yeah, I was thinking maybe they also wanted to go the same route as SS did with the Luke Tatooine PF exclusive, an give him the hat, goggles and poncho. But while a head swap with those on could be possible, I don't think GG deal with fabric. And as it shows on their display for Rey, if this Luke had any type of swappable parts to change his look, most likely they would of displayed them next to the statue. The way he looks is fine to me; it is just the likeness that, while not bad, I'm still not too convinced about.

Reaction score
It's a nice sculpt and pose and I might end up getting it. Now, where is that Bespin Luke mini bust we've been waiting for? :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, DJ! Here we go ,,,

Bespin Luke!, Bespin Luke!, Bespin Luke!. Give us all that Bespin Luke! (repeats a few times ) :)

Reaction score
I gave an answer to your question the first time you asked in October of last year: 1/7 scale :)

* If you happen to have the Koto TIE fighter pilot or seen one in person, that would be the scale.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not a fan of Luke or the scale. I do not understand why they felt the need to invent a new scale when GG had already established a collector base with the 1/6 scale statues? Regardless, happy for those that like the character and are okay with the scale. It's just not for me.

The sad thing is they have done some really nice pieces of characters I do collect but this scale is the killer.

Reaction score
Too many scales, I agree. Honestly, I don't think (unless you have a huge area to display), people will be buying into every scale being offered. The 1/6 scale is the most popular scale around for statues and while this is just my opinion, I feel this very nice sculpt with such an iconic pose would have been better fit for that particular scale. That said, I had the SSC PF exclusive statue of Luke in almost the same pose as this one has, but it was too big for the area I wanted it, so I sold it.

As a stand alone piece, I'm considering getting this GG offer because I'll have the room for it, but I'm not sure if this is a 1/7 or 1/8 scale statue. The description on their site says it is 1/8? Confusing it seems, having so many scales.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I gave an answer to your question the first time you asked in October of last year: 1/7 scale :)

* If you happen to have the Koto TIE fighter pilot or seen one in person, that would be the scale.
Like a broken record I am.

GG never nailed the ANH Luke farmboy in my opinion so I was considering this.

Reaction score
Haha! It never hurts to ask. It is confusing really having all these different scales. I agree with you about the likeness, hence also why I'm looking at this one as I feel it has a better resemblance. :)

Reaction score
Chuck, besides knowing it is made for the 1.7 scale, could you let us know in inches how tall this Luke statue is, and also the Vader statue? Thank you.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As a stand alone piece, I'm considering getting this GG offer because I'll have the room for it, but I'm not sure if this is a 1/7 or 1/8 scale statue. The description on their site says it is 1/8? Confusing it seems, having so many scales.
It's 1/7 scale. The description on the website and what they promoted on social media was in fact incorrect.

Reaction score
It's 1/7 scale. The description on the website and what they promoted on social media was in fact incorrect.
Thank you, Chris. It's really one of the items I'm considering getting. Not exactly the size I prefer, but I still like it.