Luke Skywalker - Crait - Speculation

GNT

Reaction score
Total Speculation on this one via Yakface, the artist who does all the sketches for the Black Series packaging recently had artwork up on his website which included one for "Luke Skywalker Crait", it has since been taken down. Perhaps we might see this figure in the next year.

Who's up for seeing a Luke Skywalker Crait figure?

Reaction score
I'm definitely up for it. Beyond being a big fan of that scene in the movie, it really opens up the possibilities for other stories that could have taken place in between ROTJ and TFA. Not sure it would take much modding to convert a Crait Luke into the equivalent of Mythos Obi-wan.

Reaction score
I've had the SHF version on pre-order since day one, so I doubt this one will be of much use to me, but I'm glad they're making it. It's a great figure for people like me that despised TLJ to its very core, but always wanted a post-ROTJ Luke figure to have REAL adventures with, not sit around moping and drinking walrus milk.

Reaction score
I'll download the first camrip that hits the torrent sites and watch it for lulz, but I couldn't give less of a crap about what happens in it.

If The Mandalorian maintains the quality of its pilot, that's all the sequel I'll ever need.

Reaction score
I'll download the first camrip that hits the torrent sites and watch it for lulz, but I couldn't give less of a crap about what happens in it.

If The Mandalorian maintains the quality of its pilot, that's all the sequel I'll ever need.
If what you say is true, please do us a favor and don't constantly rip on Episode 9 or get pissy when people say they liked it.

Reaction score
OK.

I'm mostly here to talk about toys.

But if people are gonna get pissy cause I DON'T like a movie, I don't know what to tell them. I bet there's a movie that I absolutely love and you think is dog crap, but I wouldn't be offended in the slightest if you told me you didn't like it.

There are good toys from bad movies, and bad toys from good movies, you know.

Reaction score
OK.

I'm mostly here to talk about toys.

But if people are gonna get pissy cause I DON'T like a movie, I don't know what to tell them. I bet there's a movie that I absolutely love and you think is dog crap, but I wouldn't be offended in the slightest if you told me you didn't like it.

There are good toys from bad movies, and bad toys from good movies, you know.
It's annoying when people start b itching about some other topic in the toy thread isn't it? You have proven the point of my request.

Reaction score
Would be nice if he came with both blue and green lightsabers but that's not gonna happen.