Luke Skywalker ANH SE lightsaber Sw-148s (missing/possibly stolen)

Reaction score
Please can every one keep an eye/ear out for this rare light saber. I sold this to a well respected member in Europe but it has gone missing/been delivered to wrong person?The couriers had someone sign for it but it was not the buyer and they don't appear to have informed him of the due delivery. I know it's insured but it was my late brothers and I want to track it down if possible. It was in mint condition and came with COA, signed plaque 463 and world wide edition plaque. Only thing missing was original shipper. Please can anyone alert me if they see it put up for sale as both parties are very upset over this,
regards, Deb

Attachments

Reaction score
No the delivery driver got some one to sign for it but not the buyer/addresses or a neighbour, no ID was shown or card left but just a name on the form. The couriers are now having to investigate it. As there are not many SE around wondered if fellow fans would keep an eye out for it.

Reaction score
This was the one I bought to get the worldwide edition plaque with COA, it happened in Cologne, Germany. Any info would be great when it appears on Ebay or FB sonewhere.
Chris

Reaction score
Chris that sucks don't lose hope although that happened to me once via the Ebay global shipping program. They lost a saber I sent to England via the USPS and then 18 months later it showed up in a new FEDEX box to the sender with no explanation.

ALSO I bought from Deb from here about a month ago and everything showed up as discussed. So hopefully it will turn up. GC

Reaction score
Thanks GC, but I did not want to wait 18 months for it. :oops:
My fear is that they just put it in front of the house and the driver signed himself just to get rid of it. Although the wife of my brother is at home all the time because of their second child that is just born, they live in the house next to me. The problem is that those subcontractors are so lazy, I had no information that it will arrive that day, or that it is on the way (I usually receive a mail and I can drive home in time) and NO notification.
When I get the money back there is still the problem to find another one, because thes worldwide plaques do not show up very often, the saber itself yes, but most of the time without the plaque and the COA. So it will be a loss for me anyways when it does not show up.
Chris