Luke Skywalker - 3 Pack

Reaction score
Very annoyed that the three Luke's were the only new TVC reveal, and doubly annoyed that they're not individually carded (like the skiff guard 3-pack). I *NEED* that X-wing Luke on his classic card. Very nice figures.

Reaction score
My favorite one of the 3 is Stormtrooper Luke. The Jedi luke hair doesn't look right, and I actually like my original X-Wing Luke on VC much better.
Very annoyed that the three Luke's were the only new TVC reveal, and doubly annoyed that they're not individually carded (like the skiff guard 3-pack). I *NEED* that X-wing Luke on his classic card. Very nice figures.

Reaction score

Looked better when the pic was blurry. Why does XWing Luke look strung out?? If didn’t know any better, I’d think this is Rust Cohle in X-Wing Gear!!!! DOUBLE SECRET BONUS POINTS TO HASBLO FOR ONCE AGAIN ROBBING US OF LUKE WITH JABBAS PLACE CARDBACK

Last edited:
Reaction score
Am I the only one who's excited about a potentially accurate (non-sleeved) cloak for Jedi Luke? I'll be picking this up just for one of those. A bit sad really, otherwise I'm happy with the versions I already have.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm honestly really excited for all of the movie film figures, including the Lukes. They look incredible and definitive.

Reaction score
Am I the only one who's excited about a potentially accurate (non-sleeved) cloak for Jedi Luke? I'll be picking this up just for one of those. A bit sad really, otherwise I'm happy with the versions I already have.
No, I definitely agree! Also glad we finally get a properly scaled Stormie Luke. I hope Hasbro releases all 3 of these in the future in the VC. I feel like Luke should never be a con exlusive. Especially in his Jedi outfit!

Reaction score
Looked better when the pic was blurry. Why does XWing Luke look strung out?? If didn’t know any better, I’d think this is Rust Cohle in X-Wing Gear!!!! DOUBLE SECRET BONUS POINTS TO HASBLO FOR ONCE AGAIN ROBBING US OF LUKE WITH JABBAS PLACE CARDBACK
And Stormtrooper Luke Cardback!
I said the same thing, but then thought about it. They released Dr. Aphra in a special edition 3-pack, then a short time later she was offered on a single card. With the Han Stormtrooper figure coming out, there is NO WAY Hasbro will miss an opportunity to give us Luke Stormtrooper on a single card as well. Those two have to be paired together. Hopefully they release the other two on single cards as well. The X-Wing Luke looks like a scaled down version of the 6" with a new head.

Reaction score
The Lukes are such a welcome surprise, they finally got the best Luke likenesses we've ever seen. That Jedi Luke is absolutely incredible, they even captured his chin dimple perfectly! Such an easy buy for me. Does anyone know if they'll all be on individual cards by chance? Here's to hoping they do Power Of The Force style with coins since that's where Stormie Luke came from anyhow (at least for him).

As for R2 - I just really find it reprehensible that a company like them in 2019 can't find the time to put in the features that Black Series is getting on their R2's. EVERY R2 from here on out should have the accessories like his computer plug arm, saw arm and taser arm (I guess that's more ROTJ specific). He should come with newer electronics. The thing is half the size of a regular figure, has previously molded parts being used AKA is the cheapest figure Hasbro produces. Throw us a bone and give us something NEW with him. R2 doesn't just sit there. In every single movie he's plugging in or using his arms for something. Why did they stop that after giving us Sail Barge servant R2? And with 3PO at least give us a commlink or the bag for his removable limbs version. The TVC one was very good and he had removable panels which was a pleasant surprise, but change it up.

Reaction score
I said the same thing, but then thought about it. They released Dr. Aphra in a special edition 3-pack, then a short time later she was offered on a single card. With the Han Stormtrooper figure coming out, there is NO WAY Hasbro will miss an opportunity to give us Luke Stormtrooper on a single card as well. Those two have to be paired together. Hopefully they release the other two on single cards as well. The X-Wing Luke looks like a scaled down version of the 6" with a new head.
So is this 3 pack the Con-Exclusive? I didn't think 3.75" even got one. Also, I think you're absolutely right about them being released on separate cards at some point. I'd really hope that's the case. That's just printing money. If the 3 pack IS available at retail, I'd hope they could make the single carded release of Stormie Luke as a dirty one with slicked back wet hair.

Reaction score
So is this 3 pack the Con-Exclusive? I didn't think 3.75" even got one. Also, I think you're absolutely right about them being released on separate cards at some point. I'd really hope that's the case. That's just printing money. If the 3 pack IS available at retail, I'd hope they could make the single carded release of Stormie Luke as a dirty one with slicked back wet hair.
The Luke three-pack was revealed during the Celebration panel as a SDCC exclusive.

Reaction score
Gotta say I’ll be excited for the Luke 3 pack as long as it’s easy to get on Pulse. And if Hasbro just wants to do a bunch of 3 packs of updated OT characters in different looks, they can have my money.

Reaction score
Gotta say I’ll be excited for the Luke 3 pack as long as it’s easy to get on Pulse. And if Hasbro just wants to do a bunch of 3 packs of updated OT characters in different looks, they can have my money.
Oh yeah, I hope they make the Luke 3 pack available on Pulse, but I was under the impression that you could only get it at Celebration if you were physically in attendance and bought it from the Pulse shop on site?

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I hope they make the Luke 3 pack available on Pulse, but I was under the impression that you could only get it at Celebration if you were physically in attendance and bought it from the Pulse shop on site?
The Luke 3 pack is the SDCC exclusive. Not Celebration. They just revealed it at Celebration but it's not available until SDCC and after.

Reaction score
Last year for SDCC they did the 3.75" Dr. Aphra and her droids 3-pack. It was only a few months later she was released on a single card.

Reaction score
Here’s hoping the Luke’s receive individual Vintage card releases. I’m going to try and snag a set when the preorder goes live.

Reaction score
According to Bantha Skull the X-Wing Pilot Luke definitely will this year. If the other two do it apparently won't be this year.

Makes sense considering Yakface have long been reporting a TVC Luke X-Wing vehicle release.

Reaction score
That Luke 3 Pack is a definite buy for me. I hope they do more like these and we can get an updated Han throughout all three movies. They've STILL never made an ROTJ Han that I actually like.

Reaction score
Is the new Luke X wing figure a scaled down version of the 6 inch figure?

Reaction score
Pretty excited about the Jabba's palace Luke from the 3pk. it is my favorite version of Luke from the whole trilogy for some reason. I'm glad for another attempt at the face sculpt and what looks to be a new cloak?! Can anyone confirm that? Do not recognize it from any other figure. Hasbro has always struggled with Luke's likeness and so any improvements on any versions is a cool update for me. The stormtrooper figure looks good here, but the X-wing pilot head is bad. Hopefully it will improve a lot, otherwise this seems to be a big miss considering how much better head sculpts are getting.

Reaction score
Pretty excited about the Jabba's palace Luke from the 3pk. it is my favorite version of Luke from the whole trilogy for some reason. I'm glad for another attempt at the face sculpt and what looks to be a new cloak?! Can anyone confirm that? Do not recognize it from any other figure. Hasbro has always struggled with Luke's likeness and so any improvements on any versions is a cool update for me. The stormtrooper figure looks good here, but the X-wing pilot head is bad. Hopefully it will improve a lot, otherwise this seems to be a big miss considering how much better head sculpts are getting.
The Luke Jedi is the same body as the lightsaber construction with new head sculpt and new face print, also new cape (accurate), the Luke stormtrooper looks to be all new too or mix of existing parts, and the x-wing Luke brand new. looks like all face sculpts are the same molds but the hair is different in all of them,since Hasbro sculpt hair separate this days.

Reaction score
The Luke Jedi is the same body as the lightsaber construction with new head sculpt and new face print, also new cape (accurate), the Luke stormtrooper looks to be all new too or mix of existing parts, and the x-wing Luke brand new. looks like all face sculpts are the same molds but the hair is different in all of them,since Hasbro sculpt hair separate this days.
While the pack looks nice it's a pass for me, I'm fine with what we've got in regards to Luke. The new X-Wing sculpt is interesting. I doubt they'd go to the trouble of doing it unless they planned on using again.

Reaction score
I had not realized that the Luke 3 pack was going to be an SDCC exclusive. What a complete and utter let-down.

Reaction score
I had not realized that the Luke 3 pack was going to be an SDCC exclusive. What a complete and utter let-down.
That it is. BUT, supposedly it was hinted at by one of the Hasbro reps at Celebration that possibly at least 1 of them, and maybe even all 3, are eventually coming in the VC line at some point in the future. My guess is that it is more than likely since Hasbro loves to repack figures.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We need a thread for the Luke 3-pack.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If the Luke set is more expensive than the Aphra one it will still sell faster.
Agreed. I’m going to try and get one, but I’m hopeful/know we will see these on single Vintage cards soon enough. Someone is already taking preorders for them on eBay, so that might be a route to go to have piece of mind in securing a set.

Reaction score
Agreed. I’m going to try and get one, but I’m hopeful/know we will see these on single Vintage cards soon enough. Someone is already taking preorders for them on eBay, so that might be a route to go to have piece of mind in securing a set.
There’s no way the newly tooled X-wing and Stormtrooper versions don’t end up single carded. It’s more a question of how long the wait will be.

Reaction score
BanthaSkull already confirmed the X-Wing Luke is coming single carded later this year. If the Stormtrooper and Jedi Knight versions come single carded it won't be this year.

Reaction score
I hope that X-wing fighter rumor turns out to be true. It's the only thing that's a glaring gap in my starfighter collection.

Reaction score
BanthaSkull already confirmed the X-Wing Luke is coming single carded later this year. If the Stormtrooper and Jedi Knight versions come single carded it won't be this year.
If any, the stormtrooper Luke makes the most sense because we don't have that version yet on a vintage card. Not saying the others are not wanted, I would consider getting them all on cardback, especially if the 3 pack becomes hard to obtain.

Reaction score
If any, the stormtrooper Luke makes the most sense because we don't have that version yet on a vintage card. Not saying the others are not wanted, I would consider getting them all on cardback, especially if the 3 pack becomes hard to obtain.
Would be VERY cool to get him on a POTF card with coin.

Reaction score
The Jedi Luke still includes the inaccurate too-much-stuff belt complete with a Kenobi saber molded in green, again. Why are they still doing this when the 5POA has an accurate representation of the hilt? Here’s hoping they leave the arms off the robe this time.

Reaction score
I did manage to get a pretty accurate representation out of the BS Version of that figures robes by folding the arms into it. Its a great robe ..... for prequel Jedi that didn't come with one, so I bought a lot of that figure when it hit with the first BS wave. BTW anyone else remember what an insane idea is it was and how long they clogged pegs when that first Wal Mart Exclusive BS wave with Luke Vader Han and Chewy hit.... sound almost just like the current TVC fiasco. Now that Luke ad Chewy are coming back AGAIN