Luke ROTJ Saber Replicas?

Reaction score
I have Han and Leia's MR blasters and I'd really like to add a Luke lightsaber to my collection to round out the "main 3". But, with the MR Luke ROTJ saber approaching $3k on eBay, I am looking for other alternatives. Anyone have any opinions on the best (quality and accuracy) replicas out on the market now? I'd really like to stay around $500 or so. Thanks.

I saw a video on YouTube saying the 7csabers.com is the most accurate but I've also seen sabers by mazsaber.com and imperialworkshop.com that look pretty good.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you want a Master Replicas ROTJ Luke saber, honestly, you won't find one for 500 at current market value.I think the saber close to 3000 you are referring to is the hero version (clean) from ROTJ . You can find the ROTJ version 2 (weathered) for less, but it will still be over 1000. You can try the Galaxy's Edge version for.much less, but I don't know how accurate that one is. I think that one will be the one within your budget.

Reaction score
If you want a Master Replicas ROTJ Luke saber, honestly, you won't find one for 500 at current market value.I think the saber close to 3000 you are referring to is the hero version (clean) from ROTJ . You can find the ROTJ version 2 (weathered) for less, but it will still be over 1000. You can try the Galaxy's Edge version for.much less, but I don't know how accurate that one is. I think that one will be the one within your budget.
Yes, as I said in my post, the MR one is $3k on eBay and I am looking for alternatives. I didn't think about the Galaxy's Edge one but I looked at it and it has some warning stickers (which might be able to be removed) but it also seems to have an extra switch on it for the electronics.

Reaction score
I bought a Princess Leia sabre from saberforge.com last year, which is a thing of beauty and looks really accurate, to me. I've not seen one in hand but they do a sabre in their elite section called the Prodigal Son which is lukes ROTJ sabre for $250. Or they do one with a crystal reveal chamber for $385. Electronics and blades are extra but I've got my Leia displayed empty with my Luke ANH I made from a graflex replica and they look great together. The only website I'd say to avoid is dxsabers, but I'd definitely recommend looking on saberforge.com

TOS

Reaction score
I haven't got the same point of view on Saberforge but I won't derail the thread with that....

Reaction score
eFX is coming out with a Mandalorian Luke Saber on display at Celebration.

Reaction score
Yes. It was on display at Celebration. That was a production piece so should be available to preorder this year.