Luke and Leia Death Star Chasm?

Reaction score
Would love to see this, it would go so well with "The Circle is Now Complete".

I just hope they don't make Leia look so frightened. She kinda looks like she's cowering in a corner. Maybe they should arrange it where Luke is getting his grappling hook and Leia is blasting Stormtroopers.

Reaction score
Rodders said:
This one's crying out for the wall dio treatment.
Definitely!

I wonder if they'd make it to scale with the others, Duel of the Fates, Diplomatic Mission, or a smaller scale like the Obi-Wan tracker beam?

Reaction score
If it's not them in the act of swinging across (which is THE iconic moment of the scene), then I find this dio pointless.

Reaction score
Personally I love this dio and would order it in a heart beat exactly as it is. I also am hoping to hear more about it soon.

Reaction score
Please let a regular painted version happen for us mere mortals, It is perfect!

Reaction score
I'm guessing it would be pretty similar in scale to the Obi-Wan sabotage dio.

Reaction score
Did think of that. Hopfully they'll have Grievous vs Shaak Ti as well.
Maybe they'll go all out with diorama love and debut Obi-Wan vs Jango to be released next year to coincide with the 3D release of AOTC! :D

Reaction score
Are Sideshow usually good at listening to fans? as it seems they have an easy slamdunk here. :D

Reaction score
I read that this was not going to be on sale. In fact, it was for business partners and only 75 or something, were made.

The one from the pic was from eBay acution.

Happy Bidding, rich people :)

Reaction score
Ya they listen to there fans. Unlike, cough cough, GG not so good.
Good news because I badly want this piece! :D

I read that this was not going to be on sale. In fact, it was for business partners and only 75 or something, were made.

The one from the pic was from eBay acution.

Happy Bidding, rich people :)
The bronze version is only for the rich, but hopefully a regular painted version will get released for us ordinary collectors! :)

Reaction score
Yeah I'm currently winning the auction so far on this one. hahahaha j/K :grin: who needs this bronze for a few grand. I'll take the painted version for $300.

Reaction score
A painted version is a must and would be a easy purchase. Hear that Sideshow? I hope they don't kill this line. I think it's really underrated. The last two releases Revenge of the Jedi and Luke Vs Vader are stunning IMO.

Reaction score
Why do this awesome sculpture and not release it painted? 1:9 scale may be underperforming, but for me it's the huge footprint of these things (I'd love the Vader/Luke duel but I just don't have the room), but this one is a wall hanger like Obi-wan at the Tractor Beam, and that's perfect for a crowded collection room. I think this would be hugely successful, and they've already spent the time/money/effort the sculpt! No brainier! COME ON SIDESHOW!

Reaction score
... :grin: Great scene from the series Star Wars. The brothers escape from danger. .... Jorge. :whistling: