Lower Alabama Area Collectors

Reaction score
Anyone in the SouthEast area of Alabama here?

Mongomery?
Troy?
Auburn?
Dothan?

(Maybe we could help each other find waves we're looking for.)

Reaction score
I hadn't heard much from collectors in our general vicinity, so I was wondering. I met a couple of guys at TRU some time ago, but without anything new of any consequence showing up in our locale (still rocking Vintage Wave 1 at Target), I've slowed down hunting.

BTW, I'm in Dothan.

I met a guy in the Auburn area a couple of years ago when I went up to the Mississippi State game with a friend. I spotted a TCW Mace Windu in his living room and asked about it...then he opened the basement door. Wow! Great collection. I could have spent hours down there if we didn't have to run to the game.

Reaction score
I am in Troy. The choices here are Wal Mart or .........nothing. The store is terrible. One case trickles in every now and then to go along with the reamaining Wave 1 vintage figures. Any help or networking sounds like a great idea to me!

Reaction score
What do you guys collect?

Vintage?
Clone Wars?
Vehicles?

With a 9 year-old son and a 12 year-old daughter, we pick up pieces from Vintage and Clone Wars, as well as some Saga Legends (if and when a Spacetrooper arrives).

We have some AotC on the pegs and loads of clones and sandies here.

If I know what you're looking for, I can keep my eyes open.

As for me, I'm looking for Wave 7 Fordo, Rebel Trooper, Bespin Han, Bom Vimdin, Barriss (2), and Logray. If you see an extra Wedge on a Vintage card, I'd be in for that, too.

Nice knowing there are more of us around.

Reaction score
I collect actual vintage and now the vintage collection. In fact the vintage collection has drawn me back in after pretty much leaving the toy collecting for a year or so. I am still looking for Padme, Anakin, Zam from the AOTC wave.

Reaction score
I collect the modern Star Wars lines and some Lego. Used to buy everything new that would come out but now I pick and choose and stick to the OT mostly. And I open most of my figures.

I haven't bought anything for myself lately. Did receive the new Bespin Han Solo figure from an etailer though. It's a great figure.

Reaction score
I collect actual vintage and the Vintage line. I pick and choose from Clone Wars and Saga Legends.

Waiting on Wave 7 to start showing up.

Reaction score
You have an ally in north Alabama as well.I have found the Space Trooper in Huntsville at to seperate Walmarts.I will see If I can find anymore.I also have an extra Cammder Colt as well.I am looking for Wedge and the Rebel Fleet Trooper.

Reaction score
jedimasterc said:
You have an ally in north Alabama as well.I have found the Space Trooper in Huntsville at to seperate Walmarts.I will see If I can find anymore.I also have an extra Cammder Colt as well.I am looking for Wedge and the Rebel Fleet Trooper.
I'll be on the lookout.
I found one Spacetrooper today at the Dothan Southside WalMart after seeing it on the Rebelscum homepage (was that you?).

We haven't seen any new TCW or Vintage for a while down here. When I find something I'll post it here. I may take you up on that Colt if nothing shows up in a week or two.

Thanks!