Louisville Finds

Reaction score
Found New Comic packs yesterday at target. Besides the Baron and the assasin droid, everything else is a let dowm. At least they were $8.90.

Reaction score
Yeah, all of the Targets in Louisville lately have been stinkers for Star Wars. They all got the 25th Anniversary G.I. Joe figures in today, though, if you are interested in those. There were two UGH Animated Boba Fetts at the TRU in Okolona, also.

Reaction score
Nah, not that I'd call variants. Have seen the regular Sgt. Stalker, Zartan w/o the blurb, and Shipwreck with the anchor tattoo. Pretty uneventful as far as variants are concerned.

Reaction score
Picked up a UGH Stormtrooper and McFett tonight at the Hurtbourne Wal-Mart. Buddy with me picked up a Starkiller, McVader and a Revan. All of them went to Toys for Tots, though. I threw in a couple of Snake Eyes from the GI Joe 25th, too.

Reaction score
Went out Christmas shopping for the kids yesterday and once again Target by Fayette Mall had zilch. As did TRU, Wal-Mart, and Meijers on that end of town. Wal-Mart in Georgetown did have the new wave of Galactic Heros but they all had crushed bubbles.

Reaction score
Asked the DPCI way for the Exclusive ARC-170 & Crew Battle bAck at a local target today.

Reaction score
Count_Cooku said:
TONS of Wave 8 at Local TRU.

Could not get a McTrooper though.
It is impossible to get a McQuarrie at any of the TRUs in Louisville unless it was heavily damaged. Then they'll put it out. Have been to all four of the local TRUs at opening on days where they got the Star Wars stock in (after having been there right towards closing the night before for three of them), and they never have the McQuarries out. Always say they are sold out, which is total rubbish. Hoarding them and they are all going out the back door. Pretty annoying thing to deal with in the area. If you have a kid that will cry and go on you might have luck, and I've seen this happen once where they actually went and got one, but that was it. I'd like to know if they are going to flea markets or what if they are landing somewhere other than a personal collection, because it gets old chasing them when they don't even make it out at several of the area stores.

Reaction score
That sucks, I have found one at a local Wal-Mart, on palette of course. Maybe we should contact TRU corporate. I don't think they would like it...

Reaction score
Phantomrs1 said:
That sucks, I have found one at a local Wal-Mart, on palette of course. Maybe we should contact TRU corporate. I don't think they would like it...
Eh, I'm a pessimist, and I figure they'd just give you some standard form message back about and say they'd look into it. They don't care. I'm just going to continue to not give them any business from this point forward instead.

Reaction score
Outer Loop & New cut walmart had 6 boxes of wave 8 last night! Too bad they were the Saga 2006 wave 8.

Reaction score
Just need a mcrebel a a couple of hawkbats & im done for the year dude.