Louisiana Toy Sightings

Reaction score
With the newest waves of Star Wars toys coming out, we should band together and help fellow area collector's fulfill there dreams of getting the toys they want.

So now that the intro is over with, post what you see at your stores.

The newest stuff I have seen are as follow:

O'Neal Wal-Mart- Parts of the AOTC wave
Millerville Target- Remnants of the new wave of vehicles, including Anakin's Starfighter.
Siegan Ln. Target- Again has the new vehicle wave.

Start the discussion..........................NOW!

Reaction score
This thread is going slow.

Anyway, I found the new CW Wave 7 at the Target on Millverville Rd. Somebody beat me to the ARF and Yoda, but I did get Commando Droid, Yularen, and Loathsome. I will be checking Siegen Ln. Target tomorrow in hopes of getting Gree.

Reaction score
Hey, Haloid

I belong to a collector's group in Baton Rouge. If you're interested in joining, check out the redstickrebellion.com
website. You can join like minded collectors who collect the same thing you do. Hope this helps,

Jonathan

Reaction score
Yea, I am already a member. Don't make a lot of the meetings, but I do get along online. My username on there is deathbycake.

Reaction score
The brand new Target in Hammond has most of the new vehicles, minus the Corporate Alliance Tank and Ahsoka's Starfighter. They might have more Turbo Tanks in the back, but none are on the shelf since somebody got the last one on RedStickRebellion this afternoon. They did have 3 of the new Imperial ARC-170 for those who want it.

No new red carded figures, just the same old figures.

Hope to finally get Bane, Gree, and Windu tomorrow on my toy run.