Lordy Lordy, it's Area Reports 40!

Reaction score
Oh I figured they were long gone by now since it's been 2-3 weeks - I just haven't been posting much lately.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally found Evazon wave in a retail store today. However all the cards were smashed. No Wedge or 501st either. Glad I got them online

Reaction score
Found a Doc Evazan in the wild this last week....thanks to Jason for scoring me a Nom Anor!

Reaction score
Picked the 2 new Target vintage 3 packs using the DCPI trick. Cool part is they came up at $14.99 each at check out so I glad I got them before the corrected price kicks in.

Reaction score
Picked the 2 new Target vintage 3 packs using the DCPI trick. Cool part is they came up at $14.99 each at check out so I glad I got them before the corrected price kicks in.
Still have that DCPI number#?....apparently our threads've gotten reduced, so since there's no longer one for non-SW stuff, thanks to Jason for the Joe Con stuff and to Sean for the assist! :)

Reaction score
Still have that DCPI number#?....apparently our threads've gotten reduced, so since there's no longer one for non-SW stuff, thanks to Jason for the Joe Con stuff and to Sean for the assist! :)
Yes. The DCPI is 087-06-1172. Looks like most sotores in Sac have them in the back

Reaction score
Finally found a Imperial Navy Commander and Darth Malgus at TRU (thanks Robert for offering to switch my banged up online ones for your nicer openers earlier). Came home and my SDCC Carbonite Chamber Set from HTS was waiting. All and all a good collecting day for a change.

Reaction score
Hey guys, doesn't look like this board is used much. I have had a brutal time with figures this year in fact this is by far the worst ever. the only figures I have seen this year was the phantom menace wave. I have purchased everything online at amazon even though they are several dollars over retail and the figures always come smashed. Are you guys finding these in stores? I hit the usual like walmart, target and tru. I did see the new transport vehicle at walmart today, a bit to pricey for me though.

Reaction score
Hey guys, doesn't look like this board is used much. I have had a brutal time with figures this year in fact this is by far the worst ever. the only figures I have seen this year was the phantom menace wave. I have purchased everything online at amazon even though they are several dollars over retail and the figures always come smashed. Are you guys finding these in stores? I hit the usual like walmart, target and tru. I did see the new transport vehicle at walmart today, a bit to pricey for me though.

I have had the same luck as you. I did find the Malgus wave months after release but that is it. So I too have been using Amazon and having mixed results. I find if you order at least 3 figures at a time they tend to come in decent condition. In fact I have an extra Starkiller that is pretty mint (ordered 2 just in case). If anyone needs him just PM me. I paid the regular 12.99 rate (free shipping) so would offer him at that.

Reaction score
Same here. Just not having luck. I know Jason has been finding a few things here and there, but I don't think he's been finding a ton either. I've been in the same boat. I've ordered one case online, and have the final (online only) case pre-ordered at BBTS. Other than that, it's been a mix of what remnants I can find in stores, what extras Jason managers to track down, and Amazon.

Like Jeff said, the trick with Amazon is to order multiple figures. I've only ordered two at a time. You get the free shipping and it comes in a box in decent condition. It's a couple dollars more, but I'm happy to pay a little extra to be able to actually get something.

Reaction score
I haven't found JS either. In the last year, the only figure I really wanted was Bastila Shan and I never even saw that wave at retail. TPM overkill. I swear, it's as if somebody at Hasbro pushed the "1999 TPM Figure Production Levels" button again. The last figure I bought was the mail-away Rocket Firing Boba Fett.

Reaction score
I haven't found JS either. In the last year, the only figure I really wanted was Bastila Shan and I never even saw that wave at retail. TPM overkill. I swear, it's as if somebody at Hasbro pushed the "1999 TPM Figure Production Levels" button again. The last figure I bought was the mail-away Rocket Firing Boba Fett.
Bastila Shan wave was released in 2011 BEFORE the TPM Wave of 2012 so that assumption of the reason for uneven distribution is incorrect.

Reaction score
Bastila Shan wave was released in 2011 BEFORE the TPM Wave of 2012 so that assumption of the reason for uneven distribution is incorrect.
WHATEVER. The way things were not showing up at stores in Vacaville or were haphazardly stocked at best, I never saw anything from that wave until AFTER the TPM wave had been out a while. Thus, that was my experience and the reason for my impression above. And my ultimate point, which you seem to have glossed over, is that I never saw the figure at retail and now must resort to the secondary market. Hasbro's distribution in 2012 blows goats.

Reaction score
Mofo_Jones; Hasbro's distribution in 2012 blows goats.[/QUOTE said:
Amen!

Apparently however the "lost wave" will be the exception. I was able to find these at TRU this morning on the BOGO 50% sale! Only had one case but was able to get the Vintage style cards. My guess is these will be pushed for Xmas. Hopefully the vintage falcon and AT-AT will be plentiful as well!

Reaction score
Whats strange is if you check ebay for figures there are tons of listings, so not sure if california was just left off of hasbros list or what.

Reaction score
Anyone looking for Ewoks and AT-ST drivers? I have a set I'd like to move along to someone.

Reaction score
Whats strange is if you check ebay for figures there are tons of listings, so not sure if california was just left off of hasbros list or what.
I can say this from living in Sacramento for over 8 years and like 10 years in vacaville prior to that, and now living in Nashville TN, the dry spell is not just in CA....It's bad out here too. It's so bad that a TRU in my area STILL has the 1st set of vintage figs (Dak, Bespin Luke) on the pegs....