Lordy Lordy, it's Area Reports 40!

Reaction score
Did any get a wierd email from Zak's email address today? Kind of looked like his email had been hacked or has a virus on it.

Reaction score
Found some SW stuff at Marshall's: Mini-Rigs for $10, Force Battlers, and Galactic Heroes AT-ATs. Picked up the Mando Warrior with speeder.

Reaction score
Did any get a wierd email from Zak's email address today? Kind of looked like his email had been hacked or has a virus on it.
You guys didnt watch the video? I thought it was nice of him to share his gf's video with all of us.

Reaction score
Found some VTC wave 8 at a few different Wal-Marts today. I only need the non-Revenge versions of Leia, Tie Pilot, and Fett now since I was able to pick up Vader and B-Wing pilot.

Reaction score
Just wanted to say happy Thanksgiving to everyone! And if you go out for Black Friday... yea, you're on your own for that, but be safe.

Reaction score
Happy Turkey Day to everyone.

Thanks for the price info - that's the same price I got mine for on clearance. (ok, it's eventually going to be for my kids...)

Reaction score
Yes I'm still alive and I actually found something. I grabbed 2 BP's from TJ Maxx yesterday: Army of the Republic and Clone Troopers & Droids. They are 12.99 ea. Not bad for army builders. If anyone spots Anti-Hailfire Droid Squad and/or Hoth Assault I would be interested. Most of you have my new cell #. PM me if you don't and want it...

Reaction score
Found a Return of the Jedi Boba and Tie Pilot this afternoon at Target. Just need a Return Slave Leia to complete my variation hunt. Stupid Hasbro and their variants

Reaction score
I'd be more interested if you could buy one outside of the park (i.e. shipped). Unfortunately, they're not shipping these.

Reaction score
I'd be more interested if you could buy one outside of the park (i.e. shipped). Unfortunately, they're not shipping these.
Disney posted this the other day:
"Unfortunately, we are unable to offer this item via the online store. But you may try Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Merchandise Guest Services at 1-877-560-6477 or send an email to 
merchandiseguestservices@disney.go.com."

Reaction score
2012 Phantom Menace Vintage

Found 9 of the 12 Phantom Menace vintage wave at Target this morning. Only picked up Obi, Battle Droid, Naboo Security, Daultay Dofine, and Quinlan Vos as the other were on bent cards. No Maul, Quadinaros, or Amidala. I am in no rush though as withevery movie supported line these will all be peg warmers soon.

Reaction score
I managed to score 10 of 12 last night. Just missing Vos and little Ani.

Funny thing is I just threw them in a corner when i got home and proceeded to open my two new lego sets. If it werent for coupons i probably wouldnt be buying more Hasbro.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I will be posting some if not most of my collection up for sale in the next month or two. It looks like we are moving to The Woodlands, TX and and decided to not move all of my storage bins full of figures out there. I guess I will start a seperate thread and let you know what I have.

Reaction score
Thanks to Sean for the newest TPM wave of vintage figures! Nice set of figures. :) ....thanks to BlueHarvest1138 for the Starspeeder 1000 information. I was able to order one off of their phone line. They said they coldn't guarantee it before Christmas, but it arrived late yesterday! Nice piece to add to the collection. It's a unique piece, and a cool addition to any collection if you've ever ridden the ride at one of the parks. :)

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! Hopefully Santa brought you what you wanted. :)

Reaction score
Just to **** our little review site. A few of us have been writing reviews on a website of our own.

Check out the links in my signature and feel free to give us feedback.

You can also follow us on twitter: @jasoncalbrecht and @onepercase

Thanks for looking Sac Scummers!

Reaction score
Great work on the one-per-case site guys!....thanks to Jason for the Naboo Royal Guard and thanks to Sean for the assist. :)

Reaction score
Been finding a trickling of new Star Wars stuff around at WM lately. A few of the new mini-vehicle w/figure wave, and some of the new Darth Maul packaged Clone Wars figures. Indeed looks like they're also coming with a new and "improved" price.

Reaction score
Been finding a trickling of new Star Wars stuff around at WM lately. A few of the new mini-vehicle w/figure wave, and some of the new Darth Maul packaged Clone Wars figures. Indeed looks like they're also coming with a new and "improved" price.
Walmart pleasant grove pulled the clone wars with darth maul on the package. Saw that case on their pallet the other night. Street Dated.

Reaction score
WM Lead Hill put all the Vintage figures in the clearance area (near the hardware stuff). The red sticker price is $8.99. Not much of a clearance. They had a bunch of Phantom Menace wave.

Reaction score
WM Folsom has like 8 pegs of the new carded figures with Darth Maul on them. Also had a bunch of the Phantom Menace wave of the vintage collection.

Reaction score
Anyone see the newest WM exclusive SW wave? If not, I presume they'll be hitting next Monday.

Reaction score
Nothing around here. I think you're right as to the fact that they should start hitting next week, assuming WM's shipping schedule is on track. I haven't heard about these showing up anywhere yet, which is a little odd. Usually there's at least a few impatient stores out there.

Anyone see the newest WM exclusive SW wave? If not, I presume they'll be hitting next Monday.

Reaction score
New CW and TPM figs were out yesterday at WM in Vacaville. It was like 1999 all over again, but with worse prices.

Also, I'm considering rolling over to Emeryville to see TPM on 2/11. Anybody want to join me?

Reaction score
So far the street date has been less than thrilling. Stopped by a couple WMs on the way to work this morning, and all I saw was the same smattering of stuff they put out last week. Was hoping for the Discover the Force figures/WM exclusive vintage wave, but no dice.

Reaction score
Only new stuff I found are the fighter pods ( SW squinkies), titanium rerelease, TRU exclusive pod racers, and the Vintage vehicles. Nothing new as far as individual figures. Only picked up one vintage vehicle so far and will wait on the rest at $30 bucks a pop