Lordy Lordy, it's Area Reports 40!

Reaction score
I guess there just hasn't been much to talk about. Star Wars line is pretty much dead for the time being, at least in terms of new product, and has been for a little while. GI Joe stuff all got yanked off the shelves. Marvel figures are still suffering from poor distribution. In other words, business as usual!

Reaction score
This man speaks the truth. At least you can look forward to the Retaliation stuff being out again soon. Oh, and my last email from BBTS mentioned something about pre-orders for IM3 figs, including an Iron Patriot. :)

Reaction score
Hey guys - I have a massive list of Saga I - TAC stuff that I am looking to sell. Lot of it is loose, some carded stuff. If you are interested pm me and I can shoot you a list and pics. Wanted to offer it up here before I threw it up on the classifieds.

Reaction score
Hi PMK! FYI, this forum is a lot slower than in 2005-2008 or so. I lived in the area until last fall when I moved to Kansas. There were quite a few of us active back then, but it's less so now. I'm telling you this so you're not wondering if you don't receive a reply for a while.

Last edited: