WTB loose vintage misc. and accessories

Reaction score
UPDATED!

Greetings! Amidst quarantine, I decided to work on filling all remaining holes in my vintage collection. Nothing fancy - played with condition works, just no stains or broken pieces. No repro.

Here’s what I’m looking for:

Star Wars - Vintage

POTF
EV-9D9
R2D2 with Pop-Up Lightsaber

DROIDS
R2-D2
C-3PO
Sise Fromm

WEAPONS
Princess Leia blaster (black)

Leia Bespin blaster (blue x2)

Luke Stormtrooper (black Imperial blaster)

At-St Driver/B-Wing Pilot blaster (x2)

A-Wing Pilot/Imperial Gunner black blaster (x2)

Lando General blaster

Sly Snootles/Max Rebo/Droopy McCool flute (black)

DROIDS WEAPONS (4)
Jan Tosh - Black IG-88 rifle

Kez-Iban - Black Imperial blaster

Thall Joben - Black Imperial blaster

Uncle Gundy - Black Ree-Yees rifle

EWOKS WEAPONS
Wicket W. Warrick - spear

Please let me know if you can help with any of the above!

Thanks for looking!
Dan

Last edited:
Reaction score
you never got back to me on the black Leia Blaster with an offer. I told you what they can sell for regularly, all you have to do is make a sensible offer.
PM me ?
Sorry! I appreciate the heads up and the offer. As I seek to fill as many holes as possible, I’ve been looking for as cheap as I can find (usually small lots of some of the less expensive blasters). The current prices for the Leia blasters are a bit too rich for my blood at the moment. Again, I really appreciate you reaching out!

Dan

Reaction score
Sorry! I appreciate the heads up and the offer. As I seek to fill as many holes as possible, I’ve been looking for as cheap as I can find (usually small lots of some of the less expensive blasters). The current prices for the Leia blasters are a bit too rich for my blood at the moment. Again, I really appreciate you reaching out!
Good to know! I've got several of these, as I'm sure others on the board do as well.

If you're having a problem sourcing them at your target price point, you might consider posting it - you might get more offers.

Reaction score
Updated and bumped. Thanks for looking!

Leia blasters looking for cheap - $40-$50 max (I understand that this is completely unreasonable for most but a guy can dream).

Thanks again,