Looking to sell entire collection in Memphis area

Reaction score
Anyone in the Memphis area want to buy an extremely large collection. I have almost every figure from 1995 on, with the exception of when figures were upgraded later. The old figure was usually given to my ex's kid or tossed in the fodder bin for customs. I was also an avid army builder from around 2006 till present. I'm not sure on the exact count, but I estimate I have well over 2000 figures, possibly even more than 3000. I have the majority of vehicles from 95 to present, however the BMF and AT-TE will probably be given to the kid. Anyway, I don't have a list yet, I probably won't even bother with one. I just want to see if there might be anyone interested in the Memphis area. I know I could do better separating the collection and selling on Ebay, but I really don't want to bother with it. I just want to get rid of everything in one shot as quick as possible. I don't have a price set, but I'm thinking somewhere in the ballpark of $5000. PM me if interested in working out a deal.

I forgot to mention the 12" Hasbro figures (100+) and Lego sets. I didn't get too heavy into the Legos, but I have about 20 of the mid price and lower sets and also the AT-AT. I also have a bunch of custom figures.

Reaction score
Is anybody there?

Whats up yall. I have been back into the swing of collecting. Is anybody there from TN? I check on my friends on the AZ board but would like to get the Tn board going. Pm me or add something to this. Thanks!