Looking for Unusual Queen Amidala Figurines/ Merch

Reaction score
Hi All!

I'm on the hunt for unusual and possibly rare(r) Padme/Queen Amidala figural merchandise.

I only bring this up because I thought I had most of the really nice Queen Amidala stuff out there, then I noticed in a recent Collector's Collection posting that the fellow scummer (Tim in Georgia) had a statue of Queen Amidala sitting in her throne that I'd never seen before.

Turns out she was by Applause; then like any good collector, I hunted her down and scored one for a good price on ebay.

It got me wondering though, are there more Queen Amidala items out there that I'm not aware of? Back when the prequels came out I forced myself to stop collecting cold turkey because I had spent wayyyy too much money on stuff during the 95-99 years. So other than the occassional items here and there, I missed a lot of merchandise (particularly from TPM) and am working to track down items that I might like. I prefer collecting/grouping/displaying items that are figural shaped representations of the characters - not just printed matter or other such things (pop cans, chip bags, etc.)

I'm including pictures of my shelves that contain my existing Queen Amidala merchandise to show you what I already have.

If you know of any Amidala stuff that you don't see on my shelves, please let me know because I'd love to have more items to hunt for and add to my collection

BTW the Throne Room gown is my favorite of her costumes - so particularly anything w/ her wearing that outfit would be a bonus to me.

Known items I don't have:

Amidala 3 3/4" figure w/ ascension gun
AOTC Lars Homestead Padme 3 3/4" figure (not TPM, but adding it anyways
)
Recent Ep3 Pepsi Japanese Queen Amidala/ROTS Anakin 2-pack talking bottle bust (new Holy Grail item of mine.)

Tatooine Items
Defense of Naboo Shelf
Anakin Padme Shelf
Coming shortly to my collection

Help me fellow scummers, you're my only hope.

Reaction score
My database of Padme/Amidala items is several hundred items long. Her character is the only one I collect.

Do you have the Qui-Gon/Padme twin pack?
I don't see the FAO Schwartz dolls, or the Limoges box (Senate gown)...

There are several backpacks with her likeness. Ditto books, cards, hats, t-shirts, all categories with Padme Amidala collectibles, but from your post it doesn't seem like that is something you collect. I might be wrong about that LOL.

Reaction score
Re: Looking for Unusual Queen Amidala Figurines/ M

Yay another Padme collector!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the FAO Schwartz dolls and the FAO Limogue Amidala were also Holy Grails that I don't have (but desperately would LOVE to own
) I do have the Defense of Naboo giftset w/ Qui-Gon, LOVE those figures!

I do know if Sideshow pulls out a 1/6 scale Anakin or Padme/Queen Amidala at some point, I won't let either of those go w/o ordering them. I love the Leia and am kicking myself that I didn't order her. And the Han looks amazing.

There are some non-figural things I might be interested in if they're unique enough. A friend told me/showed me a picture once about a scarf w/ Amidala on it that I thought was lovely and would love to get.

I guess I'm looking for guidance on items that are unique w/ our young Queen on them.

Reaction score

The scarf is lovely, but probably hard to come by, these days. I scout eBay every day, just in case I've missed something. Haven't had to bid on anything in a long time

How about the Rawcliffe Pewter figurines? There is a Padme in her AOTC arena outfit, and also a QA in the Senate gown. The QA is kinda scarce at the moment, as it is from 1999.

QA beach towels. Have seen these on eBay, every once in a while.

Katherine Baumann bag. This is absolutely beautiful. Probably not available anymore, though.

There is also a new Padme collector's plate that has just been recently released, it is rather nice.

Pins -- quite a few of these, especially from Disney.

Another something that's unique -- postage stamps are available with prequel scenes. Try Australia Post for a sample.

Watches are another possibility. There is a "fob" style that is quite nice, also a QA "coin watch."

This is all just off the top of my head. I collect anything with her image on it. Consequently, I have a lot of stuff LOL.

Reaction score

I keep eyeballing that plate and probably will pick it up.

I guess I should pick up the Radcliff figures too. If I didn't have cats and had the room I'd get that inflatable Queen Amidala chair

Edit: My lovely Queen Amidala statue was waiting for me when I got home!

Reaction score

there was a make up line from Yves Saint-Laurent called "one love". I think the packageing featured Amidala on them.

One Love

hard to find though. There was a picture of it in a Star Wars Insider magazine a few issues back.

Reaction score

There is a pretty sweet Applause 7" Character Collectible of Padme from the Battle of Naboo (red battle dress) much like an unleashed figure that I have which is pretty sweet. There is also one for Obi, Maul, and Qui-Gon. They go pretty cheap. I got my Obi on ebay for $0.99 plus shipping.

Applause has some cool stuff, and you may want to check into the Taco Bell/KFC/Pizza Hut promotion for toys I believe there were a few plus the cruiser cups. Oh and don't forget the Pepsi cans from EP1 as well.

Reaction score

Thanks for reminding about that, Bear78! I have the sales book for the makeup line, just never bothered to get the makeup itself, since the packaging was nothing special. The sales book has Amidala pictures, which are cool.

Reaction score

just thought of something else while looking at the Saga 06 section... dont forget about the mini holo figure of Queen Amidala! I got one with my carkoon Leia figure.

Reaction score

In my collection I have the following that I didn't see in yours:
Padme Maquette
Various Store Displays which feature Padme

Reaction score

Heyy that makeup sounds way cool to follow up and try to find, thanks for the tip Bear!

I have that lovely Applause 7" statue and a couple of small ones like it, MasterKenobi I love the statues from Applause and am trying to decide if I want to get more to fill in other holes in my collection

Alex_

I'd love the CW Snowbunny Padme, too bad I can't afford her now

Reaction score

That's Mister Kenobi

JK I wish Applause had done more than just TPM. They had a few things for AOTC, but not nearly enough.

Reaction score

Oops sorry about that MisterKenobi

After seeing how lovely this little Amidala statue was that I just got, I do wish that they'd done more stuff throughout the rest of the prequels also.

The problem was there was such a glut of stuff overall from TPM that I think companies shied away from doing anything for the later films.

AOTC got the major shaft in the merchandising department

Reaction score

Woohoo - found a new Queen Amidala item that I didn't have!

Queen Amidala mini-clock!

She'll be coming in a few days
There was a recent auction for one of those limogue boxes, but I wasn't in the mood to fork over the money for her.

*Sigh*

Reaction score

Congrats on the good find PLJ!
, Haven't seen anything Amidala around Ebay or here for that matter.

Reaction score

PadmeLeiaJaina said:
Woohoo - found a new Queen Amidala item that I didn't have!

Queen Amidala mini-clock!

She'll be coming in a few days
There was a recent auction for one of those limogue boxes, but I wasn't in the mood to fork over the money for her.

*Sigh*
Just found that little clock, huh? I was going to mention that piece. It's one of my favorite things outside the beaten path of action figures and toys!

Reaction score
Any idea of what a Queen Amidala FAO Schwarz Limoge is worth...It has no box or card, found it at a thrift shop.