looking for something

Reaction score
i am looking for the Republic Commando set and i cant seem to find it i am wondering if someone runs across an extra if i could buy it from you
thanks matt

Reaction score
Has anyone even seen a Republic Commando set locally?

Is the FU2 different from the 2 FU sets that were released a while back - I saw somewhere that they are just repaints. True?

Reaction score
DarthNoah said:
Has anyone even seen a Republic Commando set locally?

Is the FU2 different from the 2 FU sets that were released a while back - I saw somewhere that they are just repaints. True?
Yes, the Republic Commando sets have been seen locally. I'll keep my eyes open and be sure to pick up a couple more if I see them.

The FU2 set has four new figures (Naval Commandos are basically the same however one is an officer which makes a big enough difference for me) with the fifth figure, Imperial EVO Trooper, being the only repaint.

Reaction score
well someone just found one of the FU sets for me but if anyone finds a RC set and pick me one up i would gladly appreciate it

Reaction score
I doubt this item surfaces in stores for awhile - from the posts in other sections, people are having orders cancelled and still waiting on their ordered shipments to arrive.

Reaction score
all TRU's in Indy have had both of these sets show up, they just sold through them quickly, we also don't know if they will show up again.

Reaction score
Looking to purchase some UPC's from anyone that is willing to sell them. I do not open anything I buy so I don't have any UPC's for the Boba Fett mail in offer.
PM me if you are willing to part with a few. I really don't want to buy them off eBay like I had to for Sgt Bric.