Looking for Mini Figs

Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
1,466
Reaction score
0
I would like to add to my collection of Star Wars mini figs, but do not wish to purchase the entire sets to get them. So far, I have the figs from Luke's X-wing, the Hoth Snowspeeder and the 2 Jedi Duel sets. I would really love some of the prequel minifigs.. clonetroopers, bearded Obi Wan, Qui-Gon, etc. If anyone has mini figs (or the entire Republic Gunship set) for sale or trade, please let me know.

I realize this might be a topic for the classified section, but I have asked before to no avail... do you guys even go there? Figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Thanks for your time.
 
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
2,611
Reaction score
0
I know what you mean. To me there's no problem to post this here.

PM Jeremy. He's got loads of minifigs to sell (at least Clonetroopers, for instance).
 
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Really? How did he manage to get so many? Without any duplicate sets, there are only 8 (AT-TE, Republic Gunship).
 
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
0
DouglasMcc said:
I would like to add to my collection of Star Wars mini figs, but do not wish to purchase the entire sets to get them. So far, I have the figs from Luke's X-wing, the Hoth Snowspeeder and the 2 Jedi Duel sets. I would really love some of the prequel minifigs.. clonetroopers, bearded Obi Wan, Qui-Gon, etc. If anyone has mini figs (or the entire Republic Gunship set) for sale or trade, please let me know.

I realize this might be a topic for the classified section, but I have asked before to no avail... do you guys even go there? Figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Thanks for your time.
PM sent bud.
 
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
2,611
Reaction score
0
Stormtrooper said:
Really? How did he manage to get so many? Without any duplicate sets, there are only 8 (AT-TE, Republic Gunship).
Erm... I dunno. You'll have to ask him.
 
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Baron, on Brickshelf I saw a box with hundreds of Clones on the front, and a sayins; 'How many ?Clonetroopers can you build in -- seconds?'

So maybe he got it from the Clone building event.
 
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
2,611
Reaction score
0
Maybe. Not sure though (does it matter?).

Btw, I noticed you like to hang out w/ family and... fiends??
Ooooh, you must be a though cookie, indeed.
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2000
Messages
9,720
Reaction score
59
They aren't from sets but left overs from a LEGO promotion.

Jeremy
 
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Now we know. Thanks Jeremy. Was the promotional event that Clone Building thingy event where all participants got a little box of Clones to build and it was like a contest?
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2000
Messages
9,720
Reaction score
59
Stormtrooper said:
Now we know. Thanks Jeremy. Was the promotional event that Clone Building thingy event where all participants got a little box of Clones to build and it was like a contest?
Bingo.

Jeremy
 
Top