Looking for Mini Figs

Reaction score
I would like to add to my collection of Star Wars mini figs, but do not wish to purchase the entire sets to get them. So far, I have the figs from Luke's X-wing, the Hoth Snowspeeder and the 2 Jedi Duel sets. I would really love some of the prequel minifigs.. clonetroopers, bearded Obi Wan, Qui-Gon, etc. If anyone has mini figs (or the entire Republic Gunship set) for sale or trade, please let me know.

I realize this might be a topic for the classified section, but I have asked before to no avail... do you guys even go there? Figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Thanks for your time.

Reaction score
I know what you mean. To me there's no problem to post this here.

PM Jeremy. He's got loads of minifigs to sell (at least Clonetroopers, for instance).

Reaction score
Really? How did he manage to get so many? Without any duplicate sets, there are only 8 (AT-TE, Republic Gunship).

Reaction score
DouglasMcc said:
I would like to add to my collection of Star Wars mini figs, but do not wish to purchase the entire sets to get them. So far, I have the figs from Luke's X-wing, the Hoth Snowspeeder and the 2 Jedi Duel sets. I would really love some of the prequel minifigs.. clonetroopers, bearded Obi Wan, Qui-Gon, etc. If anyone has mini figs (or the entire Republic Gunship set) for sale or trade, please let me know.

I realize this might be a topic for the classified section, but I have asked before to no avail... do you guys even go there? Figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Thanks for your time.
PM sent bud.

Reaction score
Stormtrooper said:
Really? How did he manage to get so many? Without any duplicate sets, there are only 8 (AT-TE, Republic Gunship).
Erm... I dunno. You'll have to ask him.

Reaction score
Baron, on Brickshelf I saw a box with hundreds of Clones on the front, and a sayins; 'How many ?Clonetroopers can you build in -- seconds?'

So maybe he got it from the Clone building event.

Reaction score
Maybe. Not sure though (does it matter?).

Btw, I noticed you like to hang out w/ family and... fiends??
Ooooh, you must be a though cookie, indeed.

Reaction score
They aren't from sets but left overs from a LEGO promotion.

Jeremy

Reaction score
Now we know. Thanks Jeremy. Was the promotional event that Clone Building thingy event where all participants got a little box of Clones to build and it was like a contest?

Reaction score
Stormtrooper said:
Now we know. Thanks Jeremy. Was the promotional event that Clone Building thingy event where all participants got a little box of Clones to build and it was like a contest?
Bingo.

Jeremy