Looking for collectors in Birmingham

Reaction score
Hi, anyone in the Birmingham area interested in buying/selling/trading vintage SW figures? Please PM me if so.

Reaction score
(I sent you a PM.)

Hello to all in AL, I am in Alabaster. I have looked at this site for several months at the suggestion of some fellow collectors, but have only recently joined the forum.

I have been collecting for about 10 years now. I started collecting with my son as a good, clean hobby we could do together. But he is now a senior in high school and no longer interested. We started collecting SW when the movies were re-released in the mid 90's. I began to add Star Trek, GI Joe, Batman, Jurrasic Park and others to my collecting.

I've traded with 2 or 3 Birmingham local collectors over the years. But up until now I've never had a way to locate other nearby collectors. I moved over here from Atlanta a few years ago; they had several toys shows a year over there. I can't help but think there is a strong enough collector presence to have a show in Birmingham.
What are some thoughts on this?

Reaction score
you mean to tell me there are other collectors in Birmingham lol i thought i was the only one