Long Island Area Reports #17

Reaction score
Just checked out the new Think Geek store (Smithaven Mall) and hiding laying down on a shelf towards the back ... Revan, Sabine, Snowtrooper & Old Ben!!! No AT-AT Driver, but that's OK because the 2 I thought I'd never see I now have. Lots of cool Star Wars and other stuff in there too.
Wow nice score man! We're those the only BS figs there?

Reaction score
Just checked out the new Think Geek store (Smithaven Mall) and hiding laying down on a shelf towards the back ... Revan, Sabine, Snowtrooper & Old Ben!!! No AT-AT Driver, but that's OK because the 2 I thought I'd never see I now have. Lots of cool Star Wars and other stuff in there too.
That's cool! I thought Sabine had not been released yet. Okay, if they release any BS clones for the 40th anniversary, this might be a place I need to investigate.....

Reaction score
Wow nice score man! We're those the only BS figs there?
No, they had a ton of others. Death Trooper/Jyn/Cassian wave.

Any C-3PO sightings?

And damn, missed out on AT-AT & Leia! Anyone sees them in the wild and doesn't need, hit me up, I'm still looking...

Also, any luck with the Krennic wave? I'd love that Walmart Scariff as well as the regular Scariff

Reaction score
Since posts have been made with finds at thinkgeek and gamestop, ive easily tried over 40 stores with zero exaggerating. Every single store imaginable. I really want him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No one has found ANYTHING this week? C'mon guys...

There were a few Death Troopers in Target Commack on Vets, a lone K-2SO in that TRU and Walmart in Commack had the BS 3.75 ... Ackbar, Calrissian wave.

No 3PO sightings or Revan wave in my area

Reaction score
No Walgreens 3POs to be found, but Centereach Walmart had the Krennic wave and the Scarif Stormtrooper ... *but* not where you would think to look... look down the last aisle of toys before the crafts section towards the back, and there were more in a center-island/skid by the Lego aisle

Reaction score
Yeah I found C-3PO at Freeport almost two weeks ago. They had about 8 of them. I went back last week to get a Xmas gift and they were all gone.

Reaction score
I really dont collect new figures but was in thinkgeek in smith haven and noticed revan black series as well as a sabine ive never seen before ...just figured id post...

Reaction score
If any of you are interested, I have a complete new Netflix Dreamworks Voltron Legendary Defender lion combiner... I got it for display and once I opened it and got it together I realized I have nowhere to display it, it's a bit too big. There's no returning it as 4 of them are on cardback, and it cost $110 .... so $80 for anyone wants it here. Pics available, text me @ 631-371-1029

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi everyone, brand new to this forum.

I checked the Massapequa TRU and Copiague Target yesterday and the Westbury Target and Carle Place TRU today. Neither had Chirrut or Baze.

Copiague Target had AT ACT driver and Vader in the back but nothing of note on the shelves. I found the AC ACT driver on the pegs at the Westbury Target, and the Carle Place TRU had absolutely nothing of note (only Jyn, Cassian, Rey, Death Trooper, etc.) and probably wont until the episode 8 stuff is out...

Reaction score
one of the least often checked store that gets fresh stock often is FYE in the smith haven mall. I've found a few of the hard to get Black Series figures there before i stopped collecting them. There's one in Roosevelt Feild mall as well. they were like 2 bucks more than TRU!

Reaction score
*Bangs helmeted head on wall* Okay, has anyone even seen Chirrut and Baze in Suffolk County? Oh, and Target has cut the price of the non-exclusive Black Series 6" figures to 10 dollars. That was the only reason I bought Mr. Pegwarmer (Captain Cassian). I'd love to get at least Chirrut, but at this rate, it seems an upcoming convention is the only way I stand half a chance of getting one.

Reaction score
Anyone find anything good out there? I'm pretty much all caught up with what I want so far...today I ordered the Order 66 set off of Amazon which I waited too late for but at least I had a $10 gift card to use. Now I'm just waiting for Commader Gree to hit TRU and the SDCC exclusives.

Reaction score
I have been staring at the same figures on the shelves for months now. Each week I go check the stores they have the exact same figures in the exact same spots.

Reaction score
Anyone find anything good out there? I'm pretty much all caught up with what I want so far...today I ordered the Order 66 set off of Amazon which I waited too late for but at least I had a $10 gift card to use. Now I'm just waiting for Commader Gree to hit TRU and the SDCC exclusives.
Well, I've got good news for you. Gree is slated for release on Force Friday. That's the sole reason I'm doing FF this year.

Reaction score
Well, I've got good news for you. Gree is slated for release on Force Friday. That's the sole reason I'm doing FF this year.
Thanks I was actually able to order him online back in July. I wonder if they are giving him out to the first 5 people in line on FF2 like what they did with the Hover Tank Pilot? That would suck if they did that again.