Long Island Area Reports #17

Reaction score
I score a pair of really, really cool figures from a local antique store. I got the twelve-inch Phase II clone from 2005/ROTS and a clone captain in the same scale from 2002/ATC. I de-boxed them and they are really nicely detailed, not to mention surprisingly well-articulated.

Reaction score
Hey, is anyone from the Island going to Eternal Con? Just thought I would ask, since I'm going on Sunday. Here's to hoping I score some new clones to add to my collection!
I'm thinking about going after work on Sunday...not sure yet though. Anyone find anything good lately? I found Wave 4 of the 3 3/4 inch BS figs about two weeks ago at Valley Stream Walmart. That was the first and last time I've seen that wave. Still looking for the Marvel Legends Black Panther.

Reaction score
I'm thinking about going after work on Sunday...not sure yet though. Anyone find anything good lately? I found Wave 4 of the 3 3/4 inch BS figs about two weeks ago at Valley Stream Walmart. That was the first and last time I've seen that wave. Still looking for the Marvel Legends Black Panther.
Hey, if you go on Sunday, I'll be there. I'm going to be cosplaying the OC who is my username here.

Reaction score
Okay, I scored a BS 6" Jango Fett at Eternal Con. I also got BS 3 3/4" Commander Doom, Captain Rex and Desert Gear Commander Wolfe... from the museum store! I had a blast and the legit 501st asked if I wanted to join. I, of course made the "I'm a little short" joke... But I'm actually considering it.

Reaction score
I haven't bought a BS figure in stores in months! Can't wait till Rogue Friday! In the meantime I'm looking for ML Winter Soldier and Falcon.
Oh, my bad, scored a Rebels Ashoka and a extra Jango during Target's massive clearing-out of stuff. Both BS 6" figures were only thirteen dollars each. I am sooooooo waiting to see what the mythical, rumored RoTS Clone Trooper four-pack contains...... Must have more clones!

Reaction score
Same here, not much star wars figure related at all, preordered the erso elite series...otherwise just a bunch of autographs, was able to score the sdcc marshmallow venkman ghostbuster exclusive from newbury comics in roosevelt. Bunch of dr who titans and pops.

Reaction score
Same here, not much star wars figure related at all, preordered the erso elite series...otherwise just a bunch of autographs, was able to score the sdcc marshmallow venkman ghostbuster exclusive from newbury comics in roosevelt. Bunch of dr who titans and pops.
Still, that is some cool stuff! If anyone here needs a FO Snowtrooper officer, Constable Zevo or Gauvian Enforcer, the Holbrook Toys R Us was running a '2 figures for $30' sale...... though I have no clue if its still going.

Reaction score
Anyone find any Pop figures or Black Series other than the TRU exclusive?

*edit - Walmart in Commack has NOTHING out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im heading to my gamestop at 10 to try for the Vader exclusive. Thats really the only thing i want.
One of the hot topics said they have low quantities of pops

Reaction score
Gamestop had all the Pops, no hassles.

If anyone comes across a WM Saw Gerra, Chrome Death Trooper, or a Target Jyn Erso, can you either stash and text me, or just grab it and I'll meet up with you... 631-371-1029 ... Thanks!

Reaction score
Picked up the Hover Tank pilot, two Deathtroopers, and Cassian last night at Carle Place Walmart. Wish I got a Large T shirt instead of a medium didn't notice until after I left.

Reaction score
Yea i got 2 gamestop vader pops (2 different stores), and what i wanted from hot topic. Yea i also wish the shirts were larger sizes too, but cant argue with free

Reaction score
The Large and XL Funko Pop shirts are nearly the same size. XL in only 1" wider and .25" longer/taller. Was shocked after Intried on the L and it fit, so I double checked the box which lists the dimensions.

Reaction score
Gamestop had all the Pops, no hassles.

If anyone comes across a WM Saw Gerra, Chrome Death Trooper, or a Target Jyn Erso, can you either stash and text me, or just grab it and I'll meet up with you... 631-371-1029 ... Thanks!
Chrome Death Trooper?! When did this happen?! I want a picture to see what this looks like so I can keep my eyes out for you. The Target Jyn Erso I can keep an eye out for, there is a Target really closes to me.

Reaction score
Got a Target Jyn on Target.com (free shipping using red card)

This is the Walmart Exclusive Chrome Death Trooper:

None of the stores on Long Island have stock of Saw Gererra or the Death Trooper.

The Target Captain Casain exclusive should be in stores by the end of the month. FYE Exclusive Bistan should be in stores this weekend!

edit, I'm also looking for the black series 6" K-2SO & the BS Vader/Sabine helmets

Last edited:
Reaction score
Desperately seeking the Walgreens General Grievous and Sabine (masked)... HELP!
I'll try to keep an eye out............ are they the Funko bobblehead versions? If so, I can possibly get my hands on them if they show up at my local Walgreens. I was in New Jersey and spent five minutes looking through the vast display of Funkos to find that Chrome Death Trooper.... Not a single one.

Reaction score
I'll try to keep an eye out............ are they the Funko bobblehead versions?
Indeed they are. And they have been found in stores.

From what 2 seperate Walmart employees have told me, they do have all the new SW merch, but they're holding it I. The back for an undisclosed release, stating they want to sell as much of TFA stuff. WTF is that?

Reaction score
Don't usually bother with Douglaston TRU anymore since they mark a lot of their prices up, but stopped today anyway and found the 6" Hovertank Pilot. To my surprise they were retail price at $19.99. They had 5, bought 2, there were 3 left as of 2:30 this afternoon.

Reaction score
FYI, all local Walgreens got in their exclusive General Grievous and Sabine Pops. I was lucky and got what I needed. Some stores are not stocking them out as they've said one person would cone in and buy all of them, so don't be shy, ask. I am almost certain Northport & East Northport have them in the back as well as Islandia.

Reaction score
Has anyone found the exclusive Walgreens 6" Black Series C-3PO? If so, where? Do they have more? Can you stash one & PM me? Or pick one up and I'll meet you? Thanks!

Reaction score
I'd also like to know if anyone's seen any of the C3POs at Walgreens or any of the other new figs (Krennic, Shoretrooper) at other retail stores in Nassau county.

The Toys R Us in valley stream had a massive supply of Hovertank pilots this eeekend

Reaction score
I'd also like to know if anyone's seen any of the C3POs at Walgreens or any of the other new figs (Krennic, Shoretrooper) at other retail stores in Nassau county.

The Toys R Us in valley stream had a massive supply of Hovertank pilots this eeekend
The Krennic wave is starting to hit Targets in Nassau. I found the wave at Target in Freeport yesterday. It seems that Target stores are just getting 1 case for the time being. Still have yet to see the WG exclusive C-3PO.

Reaction score
The Krennic wave is starting to hit Targets in Nassau. I found the wave at Target in Freeport yesterday. It seems that Target stores are just getting 1 case for the time being. Still have yet to see the WG exclusive C-3PO.
Thanks for the info! Did you leave the 3 new figures there or did you take them? I will try to stop there after work today!

Reaction score
Just checked out the new Think Geek store (Smithaven Mall) and hiding laying down on a shelf towards the back ... Revan, Sabine, Snowtrooper & Old Ben!!! No AT-AT Driver, but that's OK because the 2 I thought I'd never see I now have. Lots of cool Star Wars and other stuff in there too.

Last edited: