Long Island Area Reports #17

Reaction score
Long time, no post, but I found the newest wave of Clone Wars figures (season 3 Obi, Training armor Hevy,R7-A7 & Cad Bane with Todo) at Target in Central Islip. No sign of new Vintage though.

Reaction score
jedichicken said:
Long time, no post, but I found the newest wave of Clone Wars figures (season 3 Obi, Training armor Hevy,R7-A7 & Cad Bane with Todo) at Target in Central Islip. No sign of new Vintage though.
Hey man, if you see another set, please stash & PM me. Mucho gracias!

Reaction score
when your 60 years old and start staring at the pirates of the carribean stuff and wonder why, then youll regret not getting rid of it!

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
when your 60 years old and start staring at the pirates of the carribean stuff and wonder why, then youll regret not getting rid of it!
that wont happen because my pirates figures will be hidden behind my lord of the rings figures.... so there.

Reaction score
i bet those crappy zizzle POTC figures will be worth alot of money down the road.

Reaction score
wow....what a day! picked up a treasure hunt and the SW/ROTS/TESB wave in pequa wally. I gave to extra sets to my boys (holla!) I was shocked at the price but my girlfriends walmart employee card knocked %10 off the purchase. then my girlfriend scored me the AOTC wave at centereach walmart shortly after. what a day!

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
wow....what a day! picked up a treasure hunt and the SW/ROTS/TESB wave in pequa wally. I gave to extra sets to my boys (holla!) I was shocked at the price but my girlfriends walmart employee card knocked %10 off the purchase. then my girlfriend scored me the AOTC wave at centereach walmart shortly after. what a day!
thanks for the hookup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Went to Walmart in East Meadow and Target in Levittown and found nothing as usual. I haven't found new figures since mid November

Reaction score
Wow - crickets in here for a few months now! I guess we all either haven't found much new or are slowing down big time.

The only new Star Wars I have seen was the Clone Wars wave with Echo & the Captain Lock KMart exclusive. Transformers - got my pre-ordered Thundercracker/Kup/Wheeljack/Scourge set from BBTS... only $50 - very reasonable, works out to $12.50 per guy and saves me time/frustration as I haven't seen [censored] lately.

To be honest, Setauket Target/Walmart, Centereach Walmart & Lake Grove TRU haven't restocked the toys since the post holiday re-set.

I just basically need TFs Wreck Gar, Perceptor, Warpath & Windcharger & I'll be done.

Star Wars - there's nothing new! Plain & simple. I think there's only 1 or 2 waves more of Clone Wars that has been shown, no new animated maquettes or VCD vynil figs...

I've been buying guitars! LOL

Reaction score
only real luck I've had is the Centereach Walmart... where I managed to get most of wave 5 (all but Yoda) a few weeks ago...

grabbed a lone Stormtrooper at the Walmart in Middle Island the other day....

have been in various Targets, TRU and other Walmarts, and have seen NADA...

Reaction score
I think we will see more stuff soon. The latest wave of Clone Wars is on Ebay.

Reaction score
Found a Clone Wars Elis figure at Centereach Walmart on thursday. No other figures from the wave, just him.

Reaction score
Went to Farmingdale Walmart and found nothing and I also went to Massapequa Toysrus and there were no Vintage figures on the pegs. What's up with that?

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Finally found the Target 2pks this weekend, too bad I had to go to Tennessee to buy them though. Not finding much else though. Centereach Walmart had some new Clone Wars last week before I left.

Mike

Reaction score
scored 4 sets of wave 6 today at walmart this morning! they had wave 5 as well if anyone needs them at pequa and farmingdale wally.

Reaction score
pequa wally got 2 more cases of wave 6 today.

also, i have to thank doubledown for securing the 4 cases at farmingdale the other day!

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
pequa wally got 2 more cases of wave 6 today.

also, i have to thank doubledown for securing the 4 cases at farmingdale the other day!
Thanks to you FB I managed to snag a clone trooper!

Reaction score
Has anyone been seeing vintage wave 4 around lately? (The AOTC wave with Zam, Padme, etc)

Reaction score
I saw some remnants of Wave 4 (Anakin, Padme, Obi Wan, Super Battle Droid) at Massapequa Walmart like a week ago but most of them were gone the next time I went there.