Long Island Area Reports #17

Reaction score
Thanks,I opened up Darth Nihl and Delilah Blue, very cool figs. The Darth Nihl is perfect.

Reaction score
DarthBuff said:
Thanks,I opened up Darth Nihl and Delilah Blue, very cool figs. The Darth Nihl is perfect.
Sweet!
I'm looking forward to these sets. As soon as I can get a discount or at least free shipping, I'm all over them!

Merry Christmas everyone! (and if you don't celebrate Christmas, you can still have a merry one :)

So glad there wasn't much to hunt for, for me, over the last couple of months; did find Voss, Boba, etc. at TRU.

I held out on the AT-AT, wonder if I might have missed out now, I did hear Cosco may have it for $50, anybody confirm?

Oh well, board's been relatively dead and I know I'll be busy too, so...
Happy New Years to all as well!!!

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all and a happy healthy new year.

One quick question, does anyone know if I send in proofs of purchase from the revenge of the sith figures for the free rocket firing Boba Fett will they work?? Please let me know

Thanks,
Keith

Reaction score
Do you mean the ROTS figures from the Vintage line? If so then that would work (the only acceptable POPs would be from the Vintage and Legacy line).

Reaction score
starwarsguy said:
Do you mean the ROTS figures from the Vintage line? If so then that would work (the only acceptable POPs would be from the Vintage and Legacy line).
No, I was talking about the old Revenge Of The Sith figures from a few years ago. I couldnt find any of my newer POPs so Im just sending these in and crossing my fingers

Reaction score
If anyone sees a CW Mandalorian Warrior, please stash & PM me. This (and the Hondo Ohnaka) are the only CW figs I need to get current. Thanks!

Reaction score
I a spotted a Mando Warrior on the endcap in Bayshore Target yesterday aound 4pm.

Reaction score
Thanks Buff - I got the only one today in Setauket Target. Looking forward to the new Obi-wan wave. Tomorrow nights CW episode looks to be awesome - DVR is set.

Reaction score
i have interest in going. i love toy shows. what's with the price in the title though?

Reaction score
miscus555 said:
i have interest in going. i love toy shows. what's with the price in the title though?
Forget just going! You and I should split 2 tables...or maybe 3. I dont think we'd have a problem filling up 3 tables with stuff
Maybe I could finally sell some of these toys
For the price of the tables your still saving money (E-Bay fees, Paypal fees and shipping fees)

Reaction score
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
miscus555 said:
Forget just going! You and I should split 2 tables...or maybe 3. I dont think we'd have a problem filling up 3 tables with stuff
For the price of the tables your still saving money (E-Bay fees, Paypal fees and shipping fees)
I might do it to dump all my vintage transformers and smurfs!

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
miscus555 said:
I might do it to dump all my vintage transformers and smurfs!
Yeah, thats what I was thinking. Selling my Transformers, extra Star Wars, and Sports Figures.

Reaction score
I know doubledown has alot of stuff to get rid of, too!

Looking for toy dealers for a new Long Island Toy Show - $3545 (Plainview, NY)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-01-08, 7:48PM EST
Reply to: sale-f4ahf-2150874460@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I have been a toy dealer for the last 20 years and I always have to go out of state to find a toy show to deal at. I decided that it is time for Long Island to have its very own toy and collectible show.

This show will feature toys from the 1960's to current. All the ones you know like Transformers, Masters of the Universe, Star Wars, GI JOE, MASK, Comic Books, Magic Cards and more.

If you collect these items to you want to sell them then this is the show for you. IT will be a fun environment where buyers and sellers can chat and enjoy all the toys they use to play with.

Tables are 1 for $45 or 2 for $80 or 3 for $105

The show will be July 17th from 9AM-4PM at the Holiday Inn in Plainview right off the LIE.

If you are interested shoot me an email and I can give you more information. Please also let me know what kind of items you sell as I am looking to get a nice mix of dealers. Thanks

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Wow! Real quiet around here lately. Not much new to report other than picking up the two Battle for Endor pilot packs from the Holbrook TRU Saturday. Other than that, nothing. Been too busy shovelling I guess to go and hunt, and now they are calling for 2-5 more Tuesday before turning to ice then rain, ugh! I know it's the 30th anniversary of ESB but enough already with recreating Hoth!

Mike