Long Island Area Reports #17

Reaction score
Setauket Walmart had 4 Jabbas, Setauket Target had Mini Muggs, Centereach Walmart had CW 2pack/dvd sets. En route to Medford Target, report coming soon.

Reaction score
Same stuff that AP saw in Medford Target. Kmart had Jodo Cast & their CW Commando 4pack. Nothing new @ LG TRU, but they did have Transformers MP Grimlock, Animated Rodimus/Ironhide and WFC Megatron.

Reaction score
Don't bother checking Bayshore Target for exclusives. They still don't have any.

Reaction score
I checked out the TRU Express in Smithtown yesterday too. Not too bad, they actually had a decent selection. Nothing really worth noting except Transformers Animated Rodimus, but I will be hitting it weekly as they do has SW figures.

Reaction score
Hit up the Pixar Cars event today - at Sears (they own Kmart). They are building up their toy dept. NO one was there, I guess they all went to Kmart! I had my pick out of 4 cases. Got what I needed all momc. Good stuff. I haven't found any new SW figs tho - still need those figs.

Reaction score
Im lookin for the gi joe vehicles at the toy r us express stores so if anyone can hook me up, i would really appreciate it!

Reaction score
Stony Brook Target got in more of the 2-packs & Geonosis sets - had 2 or 3 of each afternoon. Also saw a couple from the Goji/Mundi wave if anyone is looking for more of those.

Just need the Target exclusive BPs and the Shaak-Ti CW wave and I am caught up.

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Last night I picked up an AT-AT from Farmingville K-Mart for $50 in case anyone is looking for a good deal. Not sure how much longer the sale lasts, probably till the weekend though. Really glad I waited and didn't pay the $100+ when it first came out.

Mike

Reaction score
Michael_Ritter said:
Last night I picked up an AT-AT from Farmingville K-Mart for $50 in case anyone is looking for a good deal. Not sure how much longer the sale lasts, probably till the weekend though. Really glad I waited and didn't pay the $100+ when it first came out.

Mike
theyre all gone.

Reaction score
Scored the BPs last night in Medford Target. They had 1 of each. Nothing else new there. Still waiting for the Shaak Ti CW wave to hit.

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
Michael_Ritter said:

Mike
theyre all gone.
I got one today in Farmingville on North Ocean for $49.99...they had one left up above the pegs! I had a $5 off coupon and also scored a Jodo Kast while I was there!

Reaction score
Got the ARC Troopers BP at LG TRU. They had the Mando BP too, but I'll just wait for the single of that one.

I still can't find: Clone Scout (Camo), a good Flame Thrower Clone, Shaak Ti (need 2), Mando Trooper & R4-P17

Also looking for Transformers Deluxe: Dirge, WFC Soundwave & Red Alert.

Please stash & PM, mucho gracias!!!

Happy Halloween guys - may the tricks be treats!

Reaction score
I hit..setauket(?) walmart on 347.. not sure if thats the town it falls under..but anyway..they had 4 of the Jabba sets..I picked up one. Left 3

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Helloooo!?!? Is this thing on?? Hello?

Is anyone out there or am I on the set of The Walking Dead? It has been super quiet lately. I did get the ARC Troopers and Mando BPs from Setauket Target last week, but not much else.

Mike

Reaction score
Got the ARC BP - skipped on the Mandos... I am STILL looking for those CW figs: Clone Scout (Camo), a good Flame Thrower Clone, Shaak Ti (need 2), Mando Trooper & R4-P17

Nothing else to report really. I have to start cutting back which sucks, but it was inevitable. I bought some new guitars!

Reaction score
Hit East Meadow Walmart and Levittown Target and found nothing. East Meadow Walmart did have a pallet of toys though so hopefully they're getting new product soon.

Reaction score
Centereach Walmart has the Tactical Droid & AT-RT w/Boil deluxes. Stashed Boil, PM me for location. Finally got a Camo-ARF there too.

Reaction score
farmingdale walmart had rotj wave. i didn't get them but someone snatched the case off the pallet.

Reaction score
Hey fella's. I am trying to track down the Marvel Legends Deadpool(RED Version)and Warpath Exclusive 6 inch 2-pack from TRU. If you guys see one can you stash it and PM me?
Thanks.

Reaction score
Finally found the ROTJ wave at Target in Valley Stream. Picked up the GG, Wooof, and Jedi Luke. Left the Rebel Commando and Ackbar.

Reaction score
saw tons of ROTJ wave at Target hicksville around 3pm. they also have alot of cases in the back. if you don't find what you need on the pegs, ask them to check the back for locations. whomever still needs go there!

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Between Centereach and Setauket Walmarts, mostly Centereach, I got the new ROTJ wave and CW wave and the TIE Bomber. Left many behind so go get them!!!!!!

Mike

Reaction score
Yes, I got all the Clone Wars figures I needed except the Mando Warrior @ Centereach Walmart. Also got a TF Terradive and the Pixar Cars "Heavy Metal Mater" 4 pack which is totally [censored] \m/

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Walmart Middle Island had the 3 new CW Battlepacks (Jedi Encounter, Geonosis and Thi-Sen packs). Also had the new CW wave if you were looking and the TIE Bomber.

Mike

Reaction score
I got the Shaak Ti wave (Quinlan Vos too) a couple weeks ago at Centereach Walmart, so it is hitting. I also scored Transformers Reveal The Shield Jazz & Tracks at Huntington Kmart yesterday - both VERY cool figures!

AP - Sy-Klone April '11 - the first fig I'm getting, wow - 3 month break... um, well wait - Eternia Guards, lol.

j3h

Reaction score
I got the latest wave of clone wars (vos) minus the mandalorian at the new lake grove toys r us last night...all on sale 2 for $10. Built a small army of undead geonosians (ok, 4), and left plenty on the pegs for today. I think the sale is fri & sat only

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
DarthBuff said:
Got my 4 EE exclusive Legacy comic packs in the mail today.
Still have to order mine, don't know why I have waited this long. Maybe they will have a sale after the holidays that makes them worthwhile to pick up. Congrats on getting them.

Mike