Lone Jedi's Kotobukiya Collection

Reaction score
Re: Lone Jedi\'s Koto Collection

that custom BHS is simply amazing - my favourite item in your collection by far. How easy/difficult was it to accomplish? Would you be interested in selling? Or doing another one?

Reaction score

Sergiu said:
The Royal Guard looks great! I like his action pose!
Great addition! Definately one of their best piece - what's the next addition then? Are tou just waiting for new stuff now or waiting looking for anthing you've missed so far?

Reaction score

I've taken new hi-rez pics of my Kotos and updated my thread. Enjoy!

Reaction score

Lone_Jedi said:
I've taken new hi-rez pics of my Kotos and updated my thread. Enjoy!
Thanks for the great pics LJ

Reaction score

Outstanding collection.
The Koto vinyl kits are hugely underrated; if I had the space and money, I'd definitely collect more of them (the only one I own is Episode II Anakin).

Reaction score

Added the Senate Guard. I hope to have all six Bounty Hunters plus the Bonus Vader within a month or so.

Reaction score

Very nice, I own a couple of Kotos and am very happy with them. Make sure you post pics of the bonus Vader!

Reaction score

Great stuff...I like seeing the pics of all the bounty hunters and then the displayed together shot. They look awesome.

Reaction score

Damn LJ, Those BH's and Vader look sweet! Well done!!

I see where alot of my ca$h wiil be going.

Reaction score

I added pics of my custom Phase I Clone Major (purple armor) and 442nd Siege Batallion.

Reaction score

I added pics of my custom Utapau Shadow Trooper and Shadow Commander.

Reaction score

Sergiu said:
How do you feel about these compared to larger Koto versions?
I prefer the larger scale Kotos for the realistic style troopers. I don't mind the smaller scale for the CW animated ones. In fact, if Koto made 12" cartoon ones, I'd probably pass due to the higher price and space limitations. I enjoy the CW show, but I don't collect any Hasbro items based on the series. These are as close as I'll get to doing so.

Reaction score

Long overdue update with the recent 1:10 statues added as well as my new display case for the 1:7 Bounty Hunter set.

Reaction score

Like I said in the Koto Thread, awesome collection!

Reaction score

fantastic Koto collection. amazing Vader/BH's setup

Reaction score

Updated with new pics. Can the mods transfer this thread to the Koto forum?

Reaction score
Major update that's overdue. Added some cheap IKEA LED lights to my 1/7 Detolfs. Also recolored my 1/7 green Clone Sergeant (close up shot to be taken, but he is visible in the detolf group shot). Reposed and touched up my 1/10 clones, including a pic of my custom 212th Attack Battalion troops. Next update will be when I get the new 1/10 ROTJ Boba, ROTJ Vader and the ERGs.

Reaction score
Updated gallery. Collection has been consolidated and re-photographed. I've added pics of my Real Mask Magnets, 1/10 ROTJ Fett, 1/10 ROTJ Vader, and 1/10 ERGs. I've reserved a space for 1/10 Jango Fett next to Maul.

Reaction score
I added dioder lights to each detolf compartment. I also designated one entire detolf to the 1/10 scale line. I have the perfect spots picked out for Jango, Grievous, and the Sandtroopers later this year. :awesome:

*EDIT: Mods, I've requested this before, can this thread be moved to the Kotobukiya Forum? I created this thread before that forum was created and I didn't want to make a new topic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
WOW, excellent Koto collection! One of my favorites thus far. All the floating heads reminds me of the Governor's place in the Walking Dead season 3 LOL!!

Reaction score
Love your collection! I'm a fan of these Kotobukiya kits and that is a great way to display them!

Wanted to know if this Vader figure has been modified to make it fit in the Detolf. I was looking to get me one but not sure if it would fit.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Love your collection! I'm a fan of these Kotobukiya kits and that is a great way to display them!

Wanted to know if this Vader figure has been modified to make it fit in the Detolf. I was looking to get me one but not sure if it would fit.

Thanks!
Hi,

Wow, I haven't visited or updated my thread in ages, LOL. It's been more than a decade since I posted those photos, but I believe I may have filed down the end of Vader's saber blade for him to fit in the detolf.

On a side note, my collection has changed drastically since my last post, and I plan on posting updated photos some day. I'm waiting until I acquire some key pieces to make the collection more "complete." I also need a decent amount of spare time to take high quality photos. I also plan on posting collection videos to my YT channel. It may be a while, but stay tuned, folks. :cool:

Last edited: