Lok Durd - Neimoidian General

GNT

Reaction score
Another villain Lok Durd, a Neimoidian general will be popping up in an uncoming episode in the Clone Wars animated series. At the moment there isn't any plans to turn this character into plastic however with enough support anyting is possible.

Picture posted by RhyYees...

Rune_Haako said:
Spoilers:

The worlds of Star Wars and Star Trek collide when GeorgeTakei leads his big basso voice to The Clone Wars. The former Sulu will play a Neimoidian general Lok Durd, a nasty, power-crazed tub o'lard who creates a form of nuclear warfare that destroys all living matter but is harmless to the droids of the Separatist army. The kickoff of this two-parter (January 16 and 23) finds Jedi heroes Ahsoka and Anakin crash-landing on the grassy planet Maridun. There they meet a race of pacifists known as the Lurmens (thiink lemurs with an Irish brogue)
who won't take sides in the war and refuse to shelter the Jedi from the approaching Separatist forces, even though Durd plans to test his new weapon on their planet.
So for those that are into the clone wars line, would you be purchasing it if made? Share all your thoughts on this character.

Reaction score
I might get him. It depends if I like him in the show.

Reaction score
*furrowing brow and stroking chin* I...don't know how to feel. It seems like every General the CIS lacks on the coolness department, IMO. Grievous is always losing, Loathsom has a stupid name, and this guy is probably riding around in a mechno-chair from how large he looks!

Okay, that was rather extreme. What I meant to say is, not sure if I like the look, maybe I'll like him when I see him in "action".

Reaction score
Seeing him in "action"? One can assume from looking at him that unlike Grievous or even Loathsom, this Lok Durd is more of what they call an "armchair general". In this case, he's more of a "sitting-in-armchair-eating-pudding-by-the-metric-tonne" General.

Reaction score
Unknown said:
*furrowing brow and stroking chin* I...don't know how to feel. It seems like every General the CIS lacks on the coolness department, IMO. Grievous is always losing, Loathsom has a stupid name, and this guy is probably riding around in a mechno-chair from how large he looks!

Okay, that was rather extreme. What I meant to say is, not sure if I like the look, maybe I'll like him when I see him in "action".
You forget assaj failing miserablely and chickening out of fights.

Reaction score
RhyYees: Hence the word action being in inverted commas

Jedi Trooper: True, but I didn't include her because as far as I know, she's just a Commander.

Reaction score
I will reserve final judgment until I see the episode, but I probably wouldn't get this figure because it departs too far from what a Neimodian normally looks like. A corpulent Neimodian is like having a thin Hutt.

Reaction score
So, we got a queer Hutt in the CW movie, and a queer EV-series droid in the last episode. Now, we're going to get a queer Neimodian. Glad to see the Star Wars universe is diversifying itself.

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Lok Durd? More like Big Turd.

[/QUOTE]
That's pretty funny andit rhymes too!

Reaction score
I like the third picture (the one without lips
). And I no longer think he's fat...I think he's pregnant
!

GNT

Reaction score
Looks good, we could use some evil characters in figure form to command our Battle Droids, Destroyers and SBDs.

Reaction score
bongjuan said:
CIS needs some cooler officers. Pass.
If I were a kid, I would rather buy a figure for a cool weird alien with George Takei's voice than yet another British white guy in a grey Nazi suit. Mind you, I love Piett, Veers, etc...

Reaction score
If Hasbro releases him I'll buy him, but I'll buy another only if during his episode we get a "Oh My" from him.

Reaction score
I hope the toy would come with a mechano-chair, you can see one in the background of one of those pics.

(And I'm guessing at Durd's size his Mechano-Chair would be custom....)

Reaction score
He looks quite cool - if he has a big part, then it's quite likely that they'll make him. Dunno if I'd buy him though, am trying to be a bit more selective, especially now that they've got two lines out. Could be good though.

Reaction score
Yeah I like the idea. The more neimoidians and sep officers or commanders the better. I was one of those trying to clear the pegs of neimoidian warriors in the ROTS era!

Reaction score
CC2287Beejay said:
I hope the toy would come with a mechano-chair, you can see one in the background of one of those pics.
At his size, it might be a good idea for him to start walking...

Reaction score
Forget this guy... they need to make the Snowtroopers seen in the previews for next week. Awesomeness.

Reaction score
I definitely want a figure of this guy. Between him, Whorm Loathsom and Grievous, we have a start to a Separatist army leadership to face off against the Jedi. Bring on more! I've seen the DVD features, there are more Sep guest stars to come!

Reaction score
I'd take a figure of Lok Durd, as well as the Probe Droid from this episode.