LOCK Help a scummer in Colorado? (Disneyland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
4,364
Reaction score
0
Anyone going to Disneyland anytime soon?
I'm really trying to get this exclusive jumbo pin, but they won't offer it for phone orders until 1 month after release.

I'll pay a little extra for your trouble, or will trade a full set of Indiana Jones TOD wave of figures (MOC), or will trade a GG Senate Guard (blue) bust (boxed).
Thanks for looking.
-theropod
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
4,364
Reaction score
0
Re: Help a scummer in Colorado? (Disneyland)

CaptainYoda hooked me up so I should be all set.
-theropod
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2007
Messages
3,971
Reaction score
1
Location
California
Re: Help a scummer in Colorado? (Disneyland)

How much is that pin?

If that hook up falls though, PM me. I might be able to help you out. I have a yearly pass and go often (matter of fact I might go this week).

Let me know either way.
 
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
13,781
Reaction score
0
Location
Concord Dawn
Re: Help a scummer in Colorado? (Disneyland)

HappyNoodleBoy said:
How much is that pin?

If that hook up falls though, PM me. I might be able to help you out. I have a yearly pass and go often (matter of fact I might go this week).

Let me know either way.
what r u doin on the 22nd? It's my b-day and I plan on going. Never been. (which means never on ST either!!)
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2007
Messages
3,971
Reaction score
1
Location
California
Re: Help a scummer in Colorado? (Disneyland)

bikerscout said:
HappyNoodleBoy said:
How much is that pin?

If that hook up falls though, PM me. I might be able to help you out. I have a yearly pass and go often (matter of fact I might go this week).

Let me know either way.
what r u doin on the 22nd? It's my b-day and I plan on going. Never been. (which means never on ST either!!)
Ok. First........you've NEVER been to Disneyland?????????

Whoa, heavy. The 22nd, hmmmm. So far nothing. PM me and I'll keep you posted.

By the way, you DO know that you can go for free on your birthday, right? But you need to sign up at the website first. You can't just show up there and say "hey it's my birthday! Let me in!!!!"

If you do know, you know the drill, if not, just sign up. THey will email you a response and then I think you have to print out the confirmation sheet and take your i.d. with you on the day you go. It's only valid that day, of course.

But hey, they're charging like $72 bucks now I think for adults. Jeez!!!!

Oh, once you go and if you like it, you can get a yearly pass and pay it in MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS!!!!

My wife and I got the Deluxe ones (and parking attached to mine) for $38 bucks a month. We got them at the beginning of July and we've gone like 10 times already! There are other cheaper ones, but they have alot of blackout days (days when you can't go even though you have a pass).
 
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
13,781
Reaction score
0
Location
Concord Dawn
Re: Help a scummer in Colorado? (Disneyland)

i've only been to CA Adventure once. Disneyworld FL a few times. No land. I signed up for the b-day offer a long time ago, that's why i plan on goin the 22nd. It'd be nice to have a guide. I thought u could park in the downtown disney area for free? they do charge for parking?! sux. Please pm me with further info, lest this thread be locked. thx
 
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
0
Location
Anaheim, CA
Re: Help a scummer in Colorado? (Disneyland)

bikerscout said:
i've only been to CA Adventure once. Disneyworld FL a few times. No land. I signed up for the b-day offer a long time ago, that's why i plan on goin the 22nd. It'd be nice to have a guide. I thought u could park in the downtown disney area for free? they do charge for parking?! sux. Please pm me with further info, lest this thread be locked. thx
Downtown Disney parking is only free for the first three hours. And then it gets pricey. You are better off just paying the twelve bucks to park in the normal parking lot.
 
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
13,781
Reaction score
0
Location
Concord Dawn
Re: Help a scummer in Colorado? (Disneyland)

thx for the advice. i've gotten some from several scummers - i appreciate it all! Thx for the b-day wish famished
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top