Local Toy Shows & Events

Reaction score
I already saved it to the calendar and let my wife know last night.
As long as nothing comes up, I'll be heading down again. I'm hoping to see more Joes this time. Seeing the pics of the dealer room at Joecon last week brought a tear to my eye.
If Chris sets up and ROMA Collectibles brings their Joe stuff it will be a good show just from those two dealers. Not the broken, dirty and yellowed stuff at the last show!

Reaction score
If Chris sets up and ROMA Collectibles brings their Joe stuff it will be a good show just from those two dealers. Not the broken, dirty and yellowed stuff at the last show!
HA!
yeah, I felt like I was at a flea market. I can't believe some of those guys. You could literally write your name in the dust on some of their toys.
Just because it's vintage, it doesn't mean it's worth more dusty, like wine.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I heard there is an Akron Comic Con this weekend - anyone planning on going, or have been to it before?

Reaction score
I checked it out - it was at the John S. Knight Center, and was pretty decent. I was surprised how many cosplay attendees were there. This certainly wasn't the place for SW collectibles though. I did find something I was after, so I didn't leave empty handed. For only $10, it was worth exploring - and its nice to have an annual convention here in Akron. I heard next year it will be at the Goodyear building.

Are there any other cons up North this year?