Local Star Wars Events, etc.

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, the Brunswick branch of the Medina County Library will be holding a Star Wars film discussion on Monday, April 30th at 7pm.
I've already signed up.
It should be nice to sit with like minded geeks and complain about the prequels.
This event is for adults, not kids, and anyone interested must register. At time of post there were 17 spots remaining.
https://66.213.14.103/evanced/eventsignup.asp?ID=1466&rts=&disptype=&ret=eventcalendar.asp&pointer=&returnToSearch=&SignupType=&num=0&ad=&dt=dr&ds=2012-2-28&de=2012-5-28&kw=star+wars&df=list&EventType=ALL&Lib=1&AgeGroup=ALL&LangType=0&WindowMode=&noheader=&lad=&pub=1&nopub=&page=1&pgdisp=25

There will also be a family event on Friday, May 4th from 6-8pm that I believe the 501st may be present at.
https://66.213.14.103/evanced/eventsignup.asp?ID=1237&rts=&disptype=&ret=eventcalendar.asp&pointer=&returnToSearch=&SignupType=&num=0&ad=&dt=dr&ds=2012-2-28&de=2012-5-28&kw=star+wars&df=list&EventType=ALL&Lib=1&AgeGroup=ALL&LangType=0&WindowMode=&noheader=&lad=&pub=1&nopub=&page=1&pgdisp=25

Maybe I'll see some of you guys there!

Reaction score
Good idea for a thread - we should keep bumping it each time a SW related event is in Ohio.

Reaction score
Thanks!
I just hope more people see it. I think most of the Ohio people have the RA thread subscribed and never think to look at the actual forum for other stuff.

Reaction score
My son and I have just started getting into SW stuff, do they ever have any shows close to Cincinnati?

Thanks,

Eric

Reaction score
My son and I have just started getting into SW stuff, do they ever have any shows close to Cincinnati?

Thanks,

Eric
There is a Toy and collectible show this sunday (April 15th) at the Veteran's Memorial in Columbus(south side). An Hour and half-2 hour drive from Cincy. There will be all sorts of dealers with good stuff. Go to the Ohio thread: Coumbus Toy and Collectibles show for more info. Short notice but a fun time if you get the chance, and you get to meet some fellow scummers. They have 2 each year for future reference. Corey.

Reaction score
I know this show doesn't take place IN Ohio,but we are just across the Ohio River!

I would like to invite any "local" collectors ( WV, OH, PA ) to attend JEDICON WV,a Star Wars convention located in a small rural town here in the Mountain state.

We are pleased to announce that this years show will be on October 13th, 2012 and will be held at the Sistersville Fire Hall in Sistersville WV !

If anyone has any questions please send me a PM or post here and I'll answer as soon as I can. To see pictures from past shows go to www.jediconwv.net.

Local members of THE REBEL LEGION ( http://www.rebellegion.com ) and GARRISON CARIDA ( Garrison Carida - Members of the 501st Legion - About Us ) will also be in attendance.

All proceeds from the silent auction,food sales and a portion of the admission costs will benefit CMN,Childrens Miracle Network.Vendors keep all monies made!

Hope to see some of you at the show!

Reaction score
There's a toy show on February 10th at the Summit County Fairgrounds.
I can't seem to find much information on it so I'm wondering if it's an annual show and if anyone has ever attended. All I know is the date and it's being put on by Old Toyland Shows.
Sabresedge, I know you're out that way, have you ever been to this one?

Cleveland/Akron Ohio Toy Show 2013, Summit County Fairgrounds, Tallmadge, OH