Local Area Reports # 16: Long Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Long Island Local Area Reports

I wasn't able to head out to Medford Target, but I did hit the one in Commack near Guitar Center and got the Clone Pilot. They didn't have any others. I still need Ki-Adi, Flame Thrower Clone, Camo ARF & Hondo Ohnaka...

Reaction score

NYCC was great! Very fun, lots to do, but the place was PACKED out. Can't wait for next year already.

Reaction score

thanks to GMAC I got the Target Hoth battle packs!!! By the way FB, didn't Jabba come out like 2 months ago?

Reaction score

Yeah, but that slug has been hard to come by. I call my local wallys once a week & they never have em in, though the stock guys seem to know what I am talking about. May have to try again tomorrow. Wonder how many of these are going out the back door...

Reaction score

doubledown said:
thanks to GMAC I got the Target Hoth battle packs!!! By the way FB, didn't Jabba come out like 2 months ago?
DD.... your welcome but you got the women at Target to pull them from the back. It must be your natural charm you use on all ladies !

Reaction score

I got the Hoth Battle Packs too using the dcpi trick. Today I used it to get the 2 exclusive Clone Wars Battle Packs. Just need the Senate Commando 2-pack and the Geonosis Arena 2-packs and I'm finished with the Target exclusives. Also saw the Hyena Droid/fighter and the Swamp Speeder at TRU in Bayshore today. I was a good boy and put them back down until my wallet has a chance to breath
Keep checking the Walmart website throughout the day, they keep putting Jabba up for sale on it at random times.

Reaction score

Bought my first SW toy in over 5 years i think its been

picked up a Snowtrooper from Target because of the $5 sale

Reaction score
Found the ARC Trooper BP at Stony Brook Target today, no sign of any other exclusives. Really want the Hostage Crisis BP (clones just dont do it for me) and new Arena sets.

Reaction score
Hit Bayshore Target today. Did the DCPI check on the Clone Wars 2 packs...in stock! cool! Asked an employee to check the back room. They did but could not find a location in the stockroom and said they are due to be put out 10/17. I said thanks for your time. Grrr,

Reaction score
Used the DCPI trick at Bayshore Target and a nice employee brought out 2 Senate Commando sets.

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
In medford target now. What're these new smaller mighty mugs?
Oh dude - I am looking for those! I'm going there tomorrow. I need like all the Target exclusive stuff too. Still no luck on CW figs for me. Need Ki-Adi wave & Boba wave. If you see, please stash and PM me.

Reaction score
atreyu2112 said:
AnthonyP said:
In medford target now. What're these new smaller mighty mugs?
Oh dude - I am looking for those! I'm going there tomorrow. I need like all the Target exclusive stuff too. Still no luck on CW figs for me. Need Ki-Adi wave & Boba wave. If you see, please stash and PM me.
I got all the Target stuff this morning @ Setauket thanks for the heads up AP! I got the last bounty hunter pack, last of all 3 MM sets & the guard 2 pack (they had 2 more). They had the vintage TIE and I want to say snowspeeder? Nothing else.

I still need Clone Scout, Ki-Adi, Flame Thrower Clone & wave 5 (Boba, Shaak Ti, etc...) Stash & PM please. I will do the same.

Reaction score
Found a stashed Jabba at Walmart in Massapequa - woohoo.

And... it was on clearance.

Reaction score
Bayshore Target has a Star Wars endcap. But not new stuff. Checked the DCPI and they have the Clone Wars 2 packs in the back. I checked for the Bounty Hunter BP, DCPI came up out of stock. Very strange since this is the release date of the Target exclusives.

Reaction score
Target Exclusives are just hit the Lower Hudson Valley. Target employees should be putting stuff out by you any day now...they should ahve put them out over the weekend!

Reaction score
Found the remnants of the new Geonosis sets at Stony Brook target this afternoon. Couple of the Shaak ti sets, the R2/C3PO set, and 2 or 3 others. Also a cpl of the Mando BPs in damaged packages. Only Bane/IG 2-packs left there. Nothing good at Medford.

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
I think I'm done with all of Target's exclusives now.
It's been a damn big hit on the wallet.

I also scored the Walmart 2packs at Commack if anyone is looking for those.

Hopefully things will slow down a bit so I can recover a bit.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.