Local Area Reports # 15: Long Island

Reaction score
starwarsguy said:
after reading your post I went over to Massapizza Walmart and picked up the Imperial pilot evolutions. There is still a Commando Evolution set there and new clone war stuff like the two packs and Commander Gree. They had the Empire wave there for Legacy.
I went to Massapequa Walmart last night and picked up the Commando Evolution pack. I found a lone Yoda Clone Wars 2-pack after some hunting. There was a 9-10yr old boy also looking through the figures. When he saw the Yoda 2-pk in my hand he told his mother that was what he was looking for. He was with his father there the night before and he couldn't get it, so his mother took him today to get it. Of course I let him have the one I found. It was nice to make a kid happy. Worth more then actualy getting the figure for myself IMO.

Reaction score
jedichicken said:
starwarsguy said:
after reading your post I went over to Massapizza Walmart and picked up the Imperial pilot evolutions. There is still a Commando Evolution set there and new clone war stuff like the two packs and Commander Gree. They had the Empire wave there for Legacy.
I went to Massapequa Walmart last night and picked up the Commando Evolution pack. I found a lone Yoda Clone Wars 2-pack after some hunting. There was a 9-10yr old boy also looking through the figures. When he saw the Yoda 2-pk in my hand he told his mother that was what he was looking for. He was with his father there the night before and he couldn't get it, so his mother took him today to get it. Of course I let him have the one I found. It was nice to make a kid happy. Worth more then actualy getting the figure for myself IMO.
yea, I love it when I can help out a little kid in need of star wars toys.

I remember when I was in toys r us once in 86 and saw my neighbors mom there. she didnt know what to get her son and I told her the ewok battle wagon. she bought and her kids had load of fun before blowing it up. I always throw it in thier face now that they should have kept it!

Reaction score
Center Reach and Setauket Walmart both had the Evolution packs for $19.99. Target Medford had the Y-wing for $64.99, but I didn't buy it.

Reaction score
jedichicken said:
Center Reach and Setauket Walmart both had the Evolution packs for $19.99. Target Medford had the Y-wing for $64.99, but I didn't buy it.
19.99 is a good deal...mine were 24 and change before tax

Reaction score
GeneralGreivous said:
AnthonyP said:
wookieeboy said:
1andonlyBobaFett said:
found walmart exclusive amanamn comic pack.
.....in California?
That's what I'm wondering.
people can live in more than one place son goku. maybe i used instant transmission.

the rc is awesome in the new evo set.
If that post was intended to clear things up....it failed lol. What's most commonly done to avoid confusion, is name the store where we got our find. No big deal though.
Anyway, I saw the Commando pack at Centereach Walmart but I really wasn't impressed at all. I'm usually a sucker for exclusives and clones, but that pack looked very boring to me.

Reaction score
Thanks to Ritter I got the Yoda/Thire 2 packs. NO DAMN CAD BANE yet. They had 1 Denal but the card was wrecked. The guy working it toys was "sure" there were no more cases in the back. If anyone see's him, can you please stash or pick it up for me and shoot me a PM. I am spending way too much time trying to find this wave.

Setauket Target has become a collasal waste of time lately. They did have the new BPs today, but when they pulled ONE case of CW figs for me, it was the old Goldie/Jar Jar case even though they could fit out a minimum of 3 cases as the hooks were bare. And they have that evil witch still running that dept too. I betcha today was the first time they restocked the CW figs in weeks (sadly, I know this to be true b/c I have been in there every day).

Other notes - I turned 23 *cough* I mean 33 yesterday and have been having a great week. Things are MUCH better with the wife and we've been having a great time. Everyone went out of their way to make yesterday a sepcial one. And yes I got some SW goodies. I got the Art of CW book (with a test shot on the last page of the Mandalorian capital city & Mandalorian Starfighter)!

And I also got 2 Japanese 4-port USB hubs - one is Darth Vader and the other is R2. My sisters husband is in the Marines and is stationed in Okinawa & they were bought there. They are supposed to light up and make Vader/R2 noises and stuff. I have absolutely no use for them so if anyone is interested, they each say 7,140 yen printed on the box (not a price tag), my sister paid $67 for each. If you guys are interested... Ritter - would you be interested in the R2? I'd be willing to take $30 for each one. Shoot me a PM if so anyone. I need to get myself some SW goodies I actually want, lol.

Reaction score
Picked up all of the Walmart exclusive Evolutions today from Middle Island! No Cad Bane yet. They were on an endcap with a bunch of the Droid Factory Exclusives.

Reaction score
hey guys, if you get a chance to go to the bellmore train station on sunday, do it. theres a huge flea market there and they have tons and tons of star wars toys and other collectibles.

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
hey guys, if you get a chance to go to the bellmore train station on sunday, do it. theres a huge flea market there and they have tons and tons of star wars toys and other collectibles.
Do they sell new stuff or is it mostly older SW figures?

Reaction score
So they have a lot of Vintage?

I don't get out too much...Where exactly is the Bellmore Train Station? I'm assuming Bellmore? Where's that?

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:

I don't get out too much...Where exactly is the Bellmore Train Station? I'm assuming Bellmore? Where's that?
lol where do you live Suffolk? Bellmore station is in Nassau right off Sunrise Highway between Merrick and Wantagh.

Reaction score
Have any of you guys come across the DC Universe 5 pack at Walmart recently? I am looking for it.

Reaction score
starwarsguy said:
AnthonyP said:

lol where do you live Suffolk? Bellmore station is in Nassau right off Sunrise Highway between Merrick and Wantagh.
Lol, yeah. I live in Suffolk, so naturally, I don't know where a single place is in Nassau.

But, that's actually pretty far from me. I'll see if I can make it though! Sounds pretty good.

Reaction score
scored the DC 5pk at EM WM on Wed, sorry I didnt post sooner, Westbury WM has a shelf tag for it so that is a good sign that they will be restocking it.
yesterday I got Cad Bane and the Clone evo pack from EM WM and today I got the other two evo packs, same place.
they had another Cad Bane today so the first person to PM me can have the location of the stash....

Reaction score
doubledown said:
scored the DC 5pk at EM WM on Wed, sorry I didnt post sooner, Westbury WM has a shelf tag for it so that is a good sign that they will be restocking it.
yesterday I got Cad Bane and the Clone evo pack from EM WM and today I got the other two evo packs, same place.
they had another Cad Bane today so the first person to PM me can have the location of the stash....

Cad Bane is now spoken for.......

Reaction score
Found 1 Republic Fighter Tank at Mass TRU. The box was opened and there was no instruction sheet, but I'm an opener anyway so I bought it. There was no sticker sheet either but I don't think it is supposed to come with one, anybody know?

Nothing new at Mass WM or Copiague Target.

Reaction score
Hey DD Thanks for the heads up on Cad Bane now onto the elusive Legacy Concept Anakin. I know wishful thinking

Reaction score
No Cad Bane for me yet. Anyone who still needs the WM CW Exc. 2packs hit up Commack in the morning, they will be putting them out overnight along with the new Evolutions cases.

Reaction score
Michael_Ritter said:
And I didn't get a chance to post this earlier this week so:

Bridgehampton K-Mart: Had the Gunship Turret BP and the CW Search for R2 BP. They also their clone 4pk exclusive. There was one other item but I forget, it was a few days ago.

Mike
what is this exclusive? anyone have a picture?? thanks!

Reaction score
Not yet my friend. But they are cool and I want them too. Let you know if I find them.

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
Has any one found the new comic packs around here yet?
They had them at TRU in Massapequa yesterday along with the ambush on the vultures claw. Cool looking stuff.

Reaction score
Bayshore TRU has more Commander Ponds, nothing else new. Bayshore Target had nada.

Reaction score
Did anyone send in for the Qui-Gon/Eeopie mail away? I have tons of UPCs but from the older Clone Wars figures (the ones on the helmat cards), can I use those?

Reaction score
atreyu2112 said:
Did anyone send in for the Qui-Gon/Eeopie mail away? I have tons of UPCs but from the older Clone Wars figures (the ones on the helmat cards), can I use those?
Yep, you can use those. I haven't sent away for mine yet. I gotta do that!