Local Area Reports # 15: Long Island

Reaction score
winstonwolf said:
Valley Stream:
WM got atst, guess they are everywhere now, 43.96 is a bit steep, at least the driver is included
TRU has the mcquarrie sets and tie interceptor
Target had all the geonosis packs. I bought a cd and they printed out a coupon at checkout for $5 off $25 sw, gijoe or transfrmrs purchase
i found the dewback at valley stream yesterday but i didn't see the at-st.

it would have been nice if i had found both at the same time to save me a trip.

bummer.

Reaction score
saw the AT-sT yesterday at Farmingdale and again today at Massapequa (as seen in FB's photo)

get this.....you can't see it in FB's photo, but above the photo there was sign for $35. i picked up one for $35 because even though they made a mistake by leaving that sign there, they had to honor the price.

i wouldn't be surprised if the sign was still there

Reaction score
i don't know if anyone still needs/wants the dewback but they are on walmart.com and they are giving the "ship to store" promotion for no charge.

so basically, you order it and they ship to any walmart store you want and you eliminate the search. take about a week from what i'm told and they'll email/call you when it is in the store ready for pick up.

Reaction score
miscus555 said:
saw the AT-sT yesterday at Farmingdale and again today at Massapequa (as seen in FB's photo)

get this.....you can't see it in FB's photo, but above the photo there was sign for $35. i picked up one for $35 because even though they made a mistake by leaving that sign there, they had to honor the price.

i wouldn't be surprised if the sign was still there
nice miscus!!! I might try it tomorrow!

finally got the ugnaut today thanks to GRINGO in farmingdale target!

oh, I just remembered, my friend said the hasbro rep put the at-sts there the day b4 so it was his fault!

Reaction score
yup, not only did they change the sign but they moved them! so now, the mid size vehicles are $44, according to the sign! go figure! but I think Ill be getting it for $25 if my planning is right.

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
yup, not only did they change the sign but they moved them! so now, the mid size vehicles are $44, according to the sign! go figure! but I think Ill be getting it for $25 if my planning is right.
That would be cool! Hopefully I find the Dewback today. I'd like to find him as soon as possible because I think he'll be difficult to find rather than the ATST, which will be around for a while. (Given the price point)

Reaction score
the new kid keeps showing up at my wally, its pissing me off. I was having a conversation with the manager and the kid litterally jumps in between us while were talking. I was going to slap his teeth out of his mouth for being so rude.

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
the new kid keeps showing up at my wally, its pissing me off. I was having a conversation with the manager and the kid litterally jumps in between us while were talking. I was going to slap his teeth out of his mouth for being so rude.
What new kid? Collector?

Reaction score
yea, he's another collector that has been to my store alot lately. he goes for dc, marvel, star wars and hot wheels.

i finally scored darth sidious hologram today at kohls for 7.19.

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
yea, he's another collector that has been to my store alot lately. he goes for dc, marvel, star wars and hot wheels.

i finally scored darth sidious hologram today at kohls for 7.19.
I think I'm going to check out my local Kohls tonight to see if I can find Rum Sleg.

Reaction score
Picked up Rum Sleg from Kohl's tonight! Couldn't believe I actually found him here. Also picked up another Gungan Warrior and Biker Scout.

Reaction score
the rest of the atst went in the aisle with the rest of the toys and it was placed with the mid size vehicles that were $25. I had to really work for that price!

Reaction score
Found one lonely Power Girl, from Walmarts exclusive DC Classics wave 10. Anybody else collect these and have found them?

Reaction score
according to the managers of those 2 stores, they haven't come in yet.

then again, they could be leaving the store quicker than the managers even noticing

Reaction score
Just the one Dewback I found last week.

I also found the Endor and Rishi Moon Battlepacks at K-Mart in Bohemia today. They were $24.99 each.