Local Area Reports # 15: Long Island

Reaction score
Since the previous thread was closing in on the limit, I started a new one for us.

Just picked up the ARF Trooper and Admiral Yularen from Centereach Walmart.

Reaction score
Snagged Mace & Jawas from Islandia Walmart today - they had lots of that wave. No Droid Factory sets though - still looking for those.

Reaction score
Darth_Lynch said:
No Droid Factory sets though - still looking for those.
I haven't seen these anywhere. They're going to be impossible to find, me thinks.

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
Darth_Lynch said:
No Droid Factory sets though - still looking for those.
I haven't seen these anywhere. They're going to be impossible to find, me thinks.
walmart east meadow has them. waste of money if you ask me.

Reaction score
Just got back from Riverhead and picked up the Darth Maul Droid factory pack.

Now all I'm missing is the Boba and Grievous packs (My two most wanted packs), go figure.

Reaction score
On that note, if any see's the Grievous and Boba Walmart Droid Factory packs, can you please stash them for me and shoot me a PM?

Thanks fellas!

Reaction score
Bayshore Target had some the Clone Wars wave 6. Still on the hunt for a few Commando Droids.

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
On that note, if any see's the Grievous and Boba Walmart Droid Factory packs, can you please stash them for me and shoot me a PM?

Thanks fellas!
Anthony

Scored you the Boba and Grievious sets this evening. Sent you a PM.

Mike

Reaction score
Michael_Ritter said:
AnthonyP said:

Thanks fellas!
Anthony

Scored you the Boba and Grievious sets this evening. Sent you a PM.

Mike
Thanks a ton Mike! PMed you right back!

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have 2 IKEA Detolfs that I'd like to get rid of. You can have the two for $70, which is a buy 1 get one free price.

Just shoot me a PM if you'd like to know more or have any questions.

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
If anyone is interested, I have 2 IKEA Detolfs that I'd like to get rid of. You can have the two for $70, which is a buy 1 get one free price.

Just shoot me a PM if you'd like to know more or have any questions.
They're now sold! (That was quick)

Reaction score
Was upstate for a few days, Walmart in Kingston had the exclusive 2-packs and tons of loathsomes, no cade banes.

Reaction score
winstonwolf said:
Was upstate for a few days, Walmart in Kingston had the exclusive 2-packs and tons of loathsomes, no cade banes.
Cade Bane is cool, but he shouldn't be this hard to find.

Reaction score
Found the last Walmart Droid Factory pack that I needed to complete my Darktrooper. I got it at the East Meadow store. They had 3 or 4 other sets left if anybody is interested. I also went to the Garden City Walmart and man is that place an unorganized dump.

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
TRU Holbrook had the Turbo Tank tonight, suprisingly for only $99.99. With all their other overpriced items I expected this to be $10-20 more. I'm still waiting and hoping I get it at Costco or on sale. This should be Hasbro's big Christmas push item so I expect it to be around and fairly easy for a while.

Mike

Reaction score
Michael_Ritter said:
TRU Holbrook had the Turbo Tank tonight, suprisingly for only $99.99. With all their other overpriced items I expected this to be $10-20 more. I'm still waiting and hoping I get it at Costco or on sale. This should be Hasbro's big Christmas push item so I expect it to be around and fairly easy for a while.

Mike
With the help of Mike, my Darktrooper is now complete!

Reaction score
Michael_Ritter said:

Mike
Usually with these really cool, big items they sit around until just about mid November then poof they disappear. If you really want one I would make sure you have 1 by Halloween.

Reaction score
Snagged the entire Cad Bane wave at Medford Target today. I stashed an extra Bane & spacesuit Ahsoka - PM me for the spot: 1st come, 1st served! Had plenty of Grees, Mace & others as well. Also the CW deluxe figs (Can-Cell, BARC speeder, etc).

UPDATE: JediChicken is the winner of the Cad Bane sweepstakes. Keep watching for more chances to win!

Reaction score
Darth_Lynch said:
Snagged the entire Cad Bane wave at Medford Target today. I stashed an extra Bane & spacesuit Ahsoka - PM me for the spot: 1st come, 1st served! Had plenty of Grees, Mace & others as well. Also the CW deluxe figs (Can-Cell, BARC speeder, etc).

UPDATE: JediChicken is the winner of the Cad Bane sweepstakes. Keep watching for more chances to win!
I went back to Medford Target and got the figures. Thanks again Darth Lynch!!! It's kinda of funny though that I was there a short time after you this afternoon and because you hid them I didn't get them the first time around
Ironic that I was the one that won your contest. Small world. Thanks again!

Anthony- I keep seeing the Turbo tank at Target every couple of days.

Darth Buff- I haven't seen commando droids in a couple of weeks now, but I'll keep an eye out.

If anyone collects DC Classics, I found 1 lone Wal-Mart exclusive 5 pack at the setauket store today. The bottom of the box was open and it looks like someone was trying to steal Two-Face because he was out of his bubble. Doesn't matter to me though because I'm an opener. So check your local WalMarts.

Reaction score
jedichickenI went back to Medford Target and got the figures. Thanks again Darth Lynch!!! It's kinda of funny though that I was there a short time after you this afternoon and because you hid them I didn't get them the first time around [IMG said:
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/IMG]

Yeah, I was there around 12:30ish with my wife, we waffled on buying 2 Banes & 2 Ahsokas (1 to open, 1 to keep sealed) but we are taking a vacation this weekend so we decided 1 of each. Must have just missed you!

Reaction score
No new SW or Street Fighter figures at TRU in Holbrook tonight.