Local Area Reports #13 : Long Island

Reaction score
saw tons of the new legacy wave at TRU carle place and westbury walmart. also had tons of walmart 2packs

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
Does anyone want just the Lt.? Because I'll buy Amanin from you!
Good luck finding takers on that offer! Both figures are cool, but the Amanin is especially awesome. I'd buy another 2 or 3 if they were single-carded.

Reaction score
Stopped at Walmart and picked up another Snowtrooper. Can you believe there's only 1 per box? I opened it myself. There is a case of 12 different figures.

Reaction score
wookieeboy said:
AnthonyP said:
Does anyone want just the Lt.? Because I'll buy Amanin from you!
Good luck finding takers on that offer! Both figures are cool, but the Amanin is especially awesome. I'd buy another 2 or 3 if they were single-carded.
Yeah, I know. Wishful thinking. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though.

Reaction score
I saw the figs that wookie was talking about @ centerreach. They were still there. Nothing else to report. If anyone see's the new Transformers Mighty Muggs, drop me a line - [censored]

Reaction score
atreyu2112 said:
I saw the figs that wookie was talking about @ centerreach. They were still there. Nothing else to report. If anyone see's the new Transformers Mighty Muggs, drop me a line - [censored]
I saw them there again last night, so bent the cards all to hell and stashed them somewhere they hopefully won't be found. It annoyed me that they ignored me and put them right back out.

Reaction score
wookieeboy said:
atreyu2112 said:
I saw them there again last night, so bent the cards all to hell and stashed them somewhere they hopefully won't be found. It annoyed me that they ignored me and put them right back out.
lol, they don't care about us. All they want is a profit, so they'll try to sell anything they can. What are you going to do though, that's just the way it is.

Reaction score
Anybody seen the Transformers Mighty Muggs? I found Bumblebee but I need the other 3. If you see them, pls stash or pick up & drop me a PM? Thanks, they're harder to find than I thought!

Reaction score
atreyu2112 said:
Anybody seen the Transformers Mighty Muggs? I found Bumblebee but I need the other 3. If you see them, pls stash or pick up & drop me a PM? Thanks, they're harder to find than I thought!
Try Target in Setuaket. I'm pretty sure I saw them there at one time.

Reaction score
Was gloing to go out today, but decided not to. I still need a couple of Spacetroopers and a couple of more Jawa's. Please post if any sees wave 5 floating around! Thanks!

Reaction score
I'll hit Setauket tonight. Also looking for the new wave of Titaniums (Twilight, Nemoidian Shuttle, Virago, etc...). If u c, pls stash or pick up. LMK what u guys r lookin 4. I'll keep my eyes open for that wave 5 Anthony.

Reaction score
atreyu2112 said:
I'll hit Setauket tonight. Also looking for the new wave of Titaniums (Twilight, Nemoidian Shuttle, Virago, etc...). If u c, pls stash or pick up. LMK what u guys r lookin 4. I'll keep my eyes open for that wave 5 Anthony.
Thanks, I appreciate it! I'll also keep my eyes peeled for your Titaniums!

Reaction score
I'm looking for the Scramble on Yavin battlepack and Wave 5, haven't seen them yet!

Reaction score
Hey fellas' have not posted in a while, my CPU is not working that good and I need to get it fixed. Just thought I would say hey. Go Steelers! SuperBowl Champs!!!

Reaction score
I found (part in thanks to Ritter) the new Titanium wave at both TRU & Setauket Target. I also found the Transformers Mighty Muggs @ TRU too. Plenty of all waves of CW figs at the Target (they had Rex, Grievous, Cody, Ani & Obi which I haven't seen in a while), & plenty of Battle Packs (AT-TE Assault wave).

Reaction score
I was just going to say that Walmart middle Island and Setauket as well as Target Setauket had titaniums, but you beat me to it Atreyu.

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
Has anyone run into any Spacetroopers out in the wild?
I have, twice. Both times at Centereach Wally, from 2 different cases. I know because the 1st was gone when I came back (I was short funds that week) and the 2nd time I snagged one. Nowhere else.

Reaction score
Yesterday evening I found Legacy Wave 5 at the Toysrus in Bayshore. They had 4 of each figure except there were no Jawa's. Looks like they are starting to hit Toysrus on LI.

Reaction score
well, he got in my face about something he did in the store (stashing) and I wasnt going to take the fall for him. he got pissed because he got caught and started threatening me and using his big, fat stomache as a way of pushing me into the shelving, all the while I was recording him with my cellie. we went at it for 5 minutes until some friends of mine pulled me away and he left all pissed off. I didnt want the police to be called to the store so I waited till I got home and called. 3 cops showed up, one was a cop my sister dated 15 years ago, so I knew things were going to go my way. I wanted to press charges because he not only threatened me in front of 10 employees but he came in contact with my body, that of which was going to be the charge. the cop called him and he was on speaker and the hot wheel collector was almost sobbing like a little baby! the police told the hot wheel collector to stay away from me, but I dont think he will listen. his girlfriend called me later that day asking why I called the cops. what a baby.

Reaction score
Darth_Lynch said:
AnthonyP said:
I have, twice. Both times at Centereach Wally, from 2 different cases. I know because the 1st was gone when I came back (I was short funds that week) and the 2nd time I snagged one. Nowhere else.
The Spacetrooper is the only figure I haven't found from that wave yet. He seems a little hard to track down.

Reaction score
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
Massapequa Walmart has the new Comic Packs (exclusives), a few of each left.
yea, they got them last weekend. they had them on an end cap then moved them to the pegs a couple of days ago.

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
Darth_Lynch said:
AnthonyP said:
The Spacetrooper is the only figure I haven't found from that wave yet. He seems a little hard to track down.
my wally had wave 5 in last week but the hot wheel scalper took it and openly admitted it to me because I took his treasure hunt from target. oh boo hoo. little did he know I had scored fave 5 3 weeks ago already. cant wait till tomorrow!

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
AnthonyP said:
Darth_Lynch said:
AnthonyP said:
my wally had wave 5 in last week but the hot wheel scalper took it and openly admitted it to me because I took his treasure hunt from target. oh boo hoo. little did he know I had scored fave 5 3 weeks ago already. cant wait till tomorrow!
Which Walmart do you usually go to? Do you think you could hide 2 Spacetroopers for me?

Reaction score
@ Anthony - I usually go to Centereach, occasionally to MI & Setaukey when I have some extra time. If I spot more, I will stash them for you. Try TRUs too - I hear they are actually beginning to get new stock.

Reaction score
Darth_Lynch said:
@ Anthony - I usually go to Centereach, occasionally to MI & Setaukey when I have some extra time. If I spot more, I will stash them for you. Try TRUs too - I hear they are actually beginning to get new stock.
Thanks Lynch! I've been going to TRU and they have gotten some new stuff in, but no Legacy. Only CW.