Local Area Reports #13 : Long Island

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
Jolu_Zonng said:
FlorenceBeach said:
AnthonyP said:
BTW, went to Medford Target yesterday and they had nothing.
scored wave 5 at target in brooklyn today!
In the recent acquisitions thread you said it was at TRU...which one was it?

If it was Target, question one...what are you doin' invading my store?

Question two...how many cases were put out? I went there yesterday and the pegs mostly had Legends and Yarnas.
my bad, i meant toys r us. in bayridge. Ive been to so many stores today that it becomes repetitive!
ha, it's all good...I'm sure we all know the feeling, especially after hunting a handful (or two) of stores in a row...

on a side note, has anyone come across the Mezco Hellboy 2 Mr.Wink (the 8" figure, not the smaller one)? I've only seen it once at said Brooklyn TRU.

Reaction score
A HUGE THANKS TO DARTHSITHRAGE for the hookup with the wave 5 Legacy Figs!!! Thanks bro!!!!

Reaction score
Ritter with the hook up again! You're THE MAN!

I saw wave 5 on Monday at Setauket WM. No Space Stormie but they had the rest. It's been busy so I haven't had time to report.

Reaction score
I was going through extra stuff and I have a ton of extra figures, an extra 12" han and Luke in Stormtrooper from K-B toys, an extra 12" Chewbacca from K-B toys and an extra power of the jedi B-Wing Fighter (w/sullustan pilot) if anyone is interested let me know. Everything is still in the package/box. I can meet up with you guys on the Island.

Thanks,
Keith

Reaction score
Just got the whole build a droid wave at target valley stream, they pulled a fresh case from back. Stormie luke & spacetrooper still there. Found the Quinlan Vos comic pack at WM on 110 yesterday.

Reaction score
miscus555 said:
how many Han/Tauntaun 12inchers do you have?
I think just one but I dont even know because I cant find them.............very sad!

In the spring I will dig into the attic but I am afraid...very afraid!

Reaction score
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
miscus555 said:
how many Han/Tauntaun 12inchers do you have?
I think just one but I dont even know because I cant find them.............very sad!

In the spring I will dig into the attic but I am afraid...very afraid!
i think i have an extra han and taun taun 12". what do ya got for trade?

Reaction score
Haven't found the Spacetrooper yet. jedichicken brought me the Rancor, goldie, and magna guard yesterday. All of them look awesome, especially the rancor.

Reaction score
Did a big ol' toy run today - 3 wallys, 2 targets & a TRU and found squat. Saw the leftovers for the TLC wave 5 - the repacks with new droid parts - at Middle Island wally, and I finally broke down & bought the HttE comic pack with Thrawn & Karde. Starting to see more of the wave 4 CW, but light on the Padme & Goldies.

Reaction score
I saw the CW 2pks at TRU 2day.... didnt look like they were any different from the basic carded figures.

Reaction score
TRU in LG & Target/WM in Setauket - nothing new. Just price increases at Target & WM. It's been a LONG time since TRU had better prices. Too bad they never got new stock after the holidays. Still the same figures that they had before Christmas, lol.

Reaction score
atreyu2112 said:
TRU in LG & Target/WM in Setauket - nothing new. Just price increases at Target & WM. It's been a LONG time since TRU had better prices. Too bad they never got new stock after the holidays. Still the same figures that they had before Christmas, lol.
I think TRU's are a waste of time to go to.

Reaction score
Went to Target in Medford looking for Snowtroopers, but they didn't have anything, which I'm glad because I really don't have that much money.
I think they haven't restocked their shelves since they got in CW4.

Reaction score
Scored the new comic packs at Holbrook TRU today! (Sharad Hett/Luke/Borsk). I'm surprised that TRU is getting the new stuff in. They also had remnants of CW4 and the SL wave with the snowtrooper, but no snowtrooper.

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
Scored the new comic packs at Holbrook TRU today! (Sharad Hett/Luke/Borsk). I'm surprised that TRU is getting the new stuff in. They also had remnants of CW4 and the SL wave with the snowtrooper, but no snowtrooper.
Same thing at TRU in Carle Place.

Reaction score
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
AnthonyP said:
Same thing at TRU in Carle Place.
Hopefully this remains a consistent thing.

Reaction score
Tru valley stream doesn't have the comic packs but they have both battlefront II packs

Reaction score
Scored the Walmart Exclusive comic packs at Middle Island Walmart just now! Also scored a Snowtrooper! They had boxes upon boxes of SW stuff on a Pallet.

Reaction score
pequa wally finally put out figures. saw a couple of snowies.

whats the difference with this snowtrooper and the one on the vtoc card?

Reaction score
Scored Legacy wave 5 at the Centereach wally. As of 930, they also had all of the new comic packs and the new wave of Legends with the Snowtrooper - I think I saw 3, but don't hold me to it.

Reaction score
Just got back from Centereach WM. I got all the new comic packs. I was excited to see a worker return a Snowtrooper along with a TAC Tattooine Luke back to the pegs....until I got a closer look. Both were old non-articulated figs put back in the updated packaging and returned. I brought them to the Mexican girl who had returned them to the pegs, but she had no clue what I was talking about...so I brought them to customer service, where they seemed to think I was only out to get a discount. Anyway, they're probably back on the pegs already, so take a close look before grabbing a Snowtrooper there and running out the door!

Reaction score
i'm glad the WM comic packs have been found in area. i hope i'll have
some luck over the weekend.

Reaction score
Me and a friend hit Holbrook TRU, Target, and Walmart, but found nothing at all. It seems all Walmarts have the comic pack exclusives now.

Reaction score
Islandia Wal-Mart had the exclusive comic packs on a 4-way display in front of the toy section. It seems like they had a lot, but usually their exclusives sell out and you never see them again.