Local Area Reports #13 : Long Island

Reaction score
Well, since we were nearing the limit in the previous thread, I decided to start a new one for us.

I'm going to Medford Target now, I'll be sure to report back!

Reaction score
Got a couple more CW Spacetroopers from Medford Target. They also had one Padme left and a 212th trooper. That's about it. Even with all the new stuff hitting, there is nothing on the pegs. They were loaded with comic packs too, but they're all old! It's nearly impossible to find the new comic packs. I've be3en looking for so long.

Reaction score
Went to Medford Target again and picked up a 212th clonetrooper. That's about all they had left.

Reaction score
As of about 3PM, nothing new at all in Medford or Setauket Targets, setauket & Centereach Wal-Marts, or the Stony Brook TRU. I have yet to see a single CW wave 4 figure in the wild, but I know I will soon . . . right?

Reaction score
I'm going out to Riverhead Target now, I'll be sure to report back!

Reaction score
you should put a link to the previous page because many of ua dont know about this one.

Reaction score
Found a black pauldron stormtrooper today at the Walmart on Vets Highway.

Reaction score
If anyone needs an old man Han Solo head for a custom, Walmart Valley Stream has Indy figs for .65 cents

Reaction score
winstonwolf said:
If anyone needs an old man Han Solo head for a custom, Walmart Valley Stream has Indy figs for .65 cents
dam!! which indys are left?

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
winstonwolf said:
I remember old indy, both mutts, sala, mayan, last crusade indy, whipping indy, idol indy.
Oh, and 1 Dr. Henry Jones stashed where everyone seems to stash stuff @ that WM

Reaction score
winstonwolf said:
FlorenceBeach said:
winstonwolf said:
can someone get me the
I remember old indy, both mutts, sala, mayan, last crusade indy, whipping indy, idol indy.
can someone get me mutt with black leather jacket
,marion, the russian dike from last movie and balloq? 65 cents is a must!!

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
winstonwolf said:
FlorenceBeach said:
winstonwolf said:
can someone get me the
can someone get me mutt with black leather jacket
,marion, the russian dike from last movie and balloq? 65 cents is a must!!
I wont be there again till next week, if you still need and they still have, you got it.

Reaction score
I found the new Battle Packs & Mighty Muggs today at Setauket Target. CW AT-TE Assault, Training on Falcon & Scramble on Yavin BP's plus the Biggs/Teebo/Snowtrooper Muggs. They also had the new Transformers Animated Voyager Class Wreck-gar & Lugnut.

TRU Lake Grove had the new Pixar Cars asst: Hank "Haloween" Murphy, Easy Idle Pitty and "Chase" Impound DJ.

Nice to find SOMETHING!

If anyone see's the QUI-GON or Wicket Mighty Muggs, PLEASE stash or pick 'em up for me! Thanks!

Reaction score
I was there too at around 5:30, but they didn't have anything. I guess you beat me to the chase

Reaction score
atreyu2112 said:
I found the new Battle Packs & Mighty Muggs today at Setauket Target. CW AT-TE Assault, Training on Falcon & Scramble on Yavin BP's plus the Biggs/Teebo/Snowtrooper Muggs. They also had the new Transformers Animated Voyager Class Wreck-gar & Lugnut.

TRU Lake Grove had the new Pixar Cars asst: Hank "Haloween" Murphy, Easy Idle Pitty and "Chase" Impound DJ.

Nice to find SOMETHING!

If anyone see's the QUI-GON or Wicket Mighty Muggs, PLEASE stash or pick 'em up for me! Thanks!
Now don't quote me on this, but I THINK those Mighty Muggs are online exclusives?

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
Now don't quote me on this, but I THINK those Mighty Muggs are online exclusives?
You would be correct sir - that wave is online exclusive - Qui-Gon, Wicket, Wampa & Royal Guard. No specific store, just online only. EE has it listed as an April release with the 4-Mugg case at $50.99.

Reaction score
Darth_Lynch said:
AnthonyP said:
You would be correct sir - that wave is online exclusive - Qui-Gon, Wicket, Wampa & Royal Guard. No specific store, just online only. EE has it listed as an April release with the 4-Mugg case at $50.99.
Oh - that's BS man!

Reaction score
atreyu2112 said:
Oh - that's BS man!
Well, if you are a Mighty Muggs fan, it gets worse. Wave 9 is also an online exclusive! Only figure revealed so far is a Biker Scout, but we know the other 3 are all OT & come with an accessory. EE will reveal the other 3 (if ToyFair doesn't beat them to the punch) on 2/25. Boy am I glad I didn't get into these things.

Still have yet to see CW wave 4 in the wild. I'm going out again tomorrow in preparation for my trip with my wife to the NY Comic Con on Saturday! Can't wait - I'll report on the CW forum when I get the chance!

Reaction score
Darth_Lynch said:
atreyu2112 said:
Oh - that's BS man!
Well, if you are a Mighty Muggs fan, it gets worse. Wave 9 is also an online exclusive! Only figure revealed so far is a Biker Scout, but we know the other 3 are all OT & come with an accessory. EE will reveal the other 3 (if ToyFair doesn't beat them to the punch) on 2/25. Boy am I glad I didn't get into these things.

Still have yet to see CW wave 4 in the wild. I'm going out again tomorrow in preparation for my trip with my wife to the NY Comic Con on Saturday! Can't wait - I'll report on the CW forum when I get the chance!
$40 to get into comic con on saturday?

Reaction score
Hey atreyu2112!
Can u post pics of the astromech from the Yavin set. I wanna see it up close if possible....Thanks a ton!

Reaction score
Well Flo . . . I'm a teacher & my wife is a librarian, and they give discounts with proof. So its considerably cheaper than that.

And I will try to bring back whatever photos I can, but I may not have the chance to upload them until Monday. I'll do what I can though!

Reaction score
Wave 5 has finally hit. I went to the vs Target around closing time and there were remnants...one Han and one Luke.

I left both as I really only want Ben and the cantina guys right now, so they should be there in the morning if anyone wants 'em.

Start/continue searchin' fellas!

Reaction score
Jolu_Zonng said:
Wave 5 has finally hit. I went to the vs Target around closing time and there were remnants...one Han and one Luke.

I left both as I really only want Ben and the cantina guys right now, so they should be there in the morning if anyone wants 'em.

Ill be hitting target this morning!!

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
Jolu_Zonng said:

NICE!

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
FlorenceBeach said:
Jolu_Zonng said:

NICE!
They hit Walmarts on the Island yesterday. Start checking.

Reaction score
belloq, sallah, indy cairo, monkey man, soldiers, mutt, bazooka indy, other crystal skull characters

Reaction score
Found all of wave 5 at Middle Island Walmart!!!!(except for the spacetrooper)

Reaction score
BTW, went to Medford Target yesterday and they had nothing.

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
scored wave 5 at toys r us in brooklyn today!

nah, I didnt go to comic con. those pics came from the daily news.

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
AnthonyP said:
scored wave 5 at target in brooklyn today!
In the recent acquisitions thread you said it was at TRU...which one was it?

If it was Target, question one...what are you doin' invading my store?

Question two...how many cases were put out? I went there yesterday and the pegs mostly had Legends and Yarnas.

Reaction score
Jolu_Zonng said:
FlorenceBeach said:
AnthonyP said:

Question two...how many cases were put out? I went there yesterday and the pegs mostly had Legends and Yarnas.
my bad, i meant toys r us. in bayridge. Ive been to so many stores today that it becomes repetitive!

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
Jolu_Zonng said:
FlorenceBeach said:
AnthonyP said:

my bad, i meant toys r us. in bayridge. Ive been to so many stores today that it becomes repetitive!
oh, and there was only 1 case. I got there around 11:30 at toys r us. I didnt bother going to coney island toys r us since I scored them already. I always end my hunt when Im in brooklyn with coney island's tru.