Lobotscomb trade feedback

Reaction score
Great communication and easy transaction. Lobotscomb bought some vintage figs from me and everything went super smooth. Fantastic member of the forum!

Reaction score
Fantastic transaction with Doug. Don't hesitate to deal with him. Ships quickly and well packed. Great seller!

Reaction score
Very honest and helpful collector. He helped me obtain two of the Retro Vader prototype figures I cannot find anywhere at Target. He packed the figures extremely well, shipped them fast and at a great price. Highly recommended trader. I wouldn't hesitate to buy/trade with him again. Thank you!

Reaction score
We did a figure swap. Great communication and The Armorer arrived very well packed. BRAVO!! A+.

Reaction score
Superb communication, perfect packaging (us collectors know our own!), and a great transaction. Thanks again!

Reaction score
I appreciate this members help in obtaining a hard to get Mandalorian figure! Its members like you that make Rebel Scum and the SW collecting community a fun hobby to be a part of!

Reaction score
Really did me a solid with a figure I had initially preordered from Walmart and was canceled (as they like to do for some reason). Item came wonderfully packaged.

Reaction score
This guy is super friendly and just a great to deal with. Went out of his way to pick up a Target exclusive for me and ship it overnight. It came packed perfectly. Don't hesitate to work with him. Thanks again man! I hope I can repay the favor in the future.

Reaction score
Might as well be honest, as it's worth knowing ahead of time: member assumes you're selling at cost (even a deeply discounted cost), when in my experience with buying/selling/trading it's typical to at least add a little bit for the seller's trouble acquiring, packaging, transporting for shipment, etc. These philosophical differences aside, I'd have no qualms trading or dealing with him again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Might as well be honest: member assumes you're selling at cost (even a deeply discounted cost), when in my experience with buying/selling/trading it's typical to at least add a little bit for the seller's trouble acquiring, packaging, transporting for shipment, etc. These philosophical differences aside, I'd have no qualms trading or dealing with him again.
I give everyone everything I get at what I paid for it. Exclusives like Vader prototypes, to hard to find Black series and exclusives.even when I get stuff for a bargain. A shame that everyone does not think that way.

Reaction score
I give everyone everything I get at what I paid for it. Exclusives like Vader prototypes, to hard to find Black series and exclusives.even when I get stuff for a bargain. A shame that everyone does not think that way.
all your kindness will come back to you, I guarantee it!

Reaction score
LC did me a solid by selling me a htf Target exclusive for cost. Shipped extremely fast and packaged in a way we would want to receive every shipment.

Thank you!

Reaction score
Purchased a figure from Doug. No issues, great communication and I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Reaction score
I just had a recent transaction with Doug where I offered him a Proto Fett Retro figure at cost and as expected from this honest collector, he sent payment in a jiffy and his communication was perfect. Great person to deal with, and highly recommended to anyone looking for a smooth, hassle-free transaction experience.

Enjoy the figure! :)

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Doug purchased three TVC figures from Walmart's second wave of 50th Anniversary from me for a friend of his. Quick payment and good communication throughout. Also gets additional brownie points from me for helping to hook up their friend who missed out! Brownie 22px.png

Reaction score
I purchased the HTF Target Exclusive Stormtrooper from Lobotscomb, and it was a super smooth transaction! He had quick responses, pictures of the item, provided his PP address & asking price, so all I had to do was copy/ paste/ send via PP and include my address in PP. He shipped right away and just provided the tracking number...I don't even have it yet, but I'm so confident Lobotscomb is a great guy, I'm leaving the SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK early! Thank you!

Reaction score
Just a follow up to confirm the items were super safely packed with bubble wrap and arrived in great condition!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Rebelscum Member!

Attachments

• IMG-9568.jpg
    IMG-9568.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG-9569.jpg
    IMG-9569.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1
Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Another great transaction from Lobotscomb! They purchased a TVC Merrick's X-Wing that I was able to pick up locally. Great communication, quick payment, and as a bonus took care of the shipping payment/label. All I had to do was pack and drop it off. Enjoy flying it around the parking lot!😄

Reaction score
Lobotscomb is a credit to the collecting community.

No Targets in my area so it almost impossible to get a Merrick X-Wing. Lobotscomb saw my post regarding same, contacting me asking if they could help, then proceeded to pick me up one at a local Target near them and after payment of cost and shipping - the X-Wing was mine.

Appreciate that we have collectors like Lobotscomb on the site. THANKS AGAIN!!!

Reaction score
Agree with Bwing.. received another beautifully bubble wrapped Proto Stormtropper from Lobotscomb. Had it not been wrapped so well it would have arrived damaged because Fedex really beat up the box.