Lladro Statues

Reaction score
I thought that i'd post here to see if if there is any interest in the Lladro statues. The first release is Queen Amidala in her throne room.

I quite like it. It seems well sculpted and the likeness seems excellent. At 55cms by 32cms, i thought it was approximate to a 1/4 scale statue. The price is a little scary, but Lladro are a well known quality brand that's always been a little expensive, but I think they're statues are hand made. They used to have a shop where I work. They are not cheap.

What do you guys think?

(I'll upload photos later)

Reaction score
I'm quite aware of the brand. Every time my father traveled to Spain on business, he would bring back a Lladro piece for my Mom. Like Capodimonte porcelain from Italy, Lladro is one of the best hand made porcelains in the world, exhibiting unique tonalities and refined designs. Usually many of the Lladro pieces go up in price. For instance the large Romeo and Juliet my Dad bought in Spain for my Mom years ago for 300US, has been given a value of close to 2,000 by a professional grader. Some pieces are very limited and prices could be in the thousands depending on their condition. To some degree, they are a financial investment.

That said, the sculpt of Queen Amidala truly shows the Lladro quality in all her beautiful details and superb painting. But, the edition size is a bit large for a piece highly priced at $3,900.00 and I really don't see myself spending that much on it. She is indeed a beautiful sculpt, but I'm really not interested at that price. On the positive side, those that are willing to pay the hefty price tag, should know that not only are they getting an elegant Star Wars design, but also bringing home a quality Lladro item, a world-wide reknown brand, highly recognized by experts on the field of porcelains and ceramics for its quality.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The price is definitely a deal breaker for me. Just can't spend that much. The edition of 1000 seems high to me for such an expensive statue. I like 1/4 scale and would love this version of Amidala.

It looks sweet and if money wasn't an issue I'd buy two.

Reaction score
The price is definitely a deal breaker for me. Just can't spend that much. The edition of 1000 seems high to me for such an expensive statue. I like 1/4 scale and would love this version of Amidala.

It looks sweet and if money wasn't an issue I'd buy two.
I agree, the edition size is WAY to high for the asking price. I was very interested in this line and I knew the price was going to be very high but I really didn't quite expect it to be THIS high.

I'm really thinking about whether or not to do this but the edition size just isn't giving me a warm fuzzy feeling. I also think because of that, these will be available for some time.

I could be wrong...

Reaction score
Was interested until I heard the price today. Easy pass for that price.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
4K for a 1/4 scale statue lol These will warm their shelves for a while.