Live Action Capt. Rex Figure?

Reaction score
I know this probably isn't going to happen, but I think it would be awesome for Hasbro to release a non-animated style Captain Rex figure (meaning looks more like figures from the prequels and original trilogy), complete with a ROTS-ized version of his clone armor. Who else is with me?

Reaction score
Thanks
I say ROTS-ized armor because the armor the clones use in the Clone Wars series is the same as the armor in AOTC, correct? I've always liked Sith's armor better.

Reaction score
I am going to have to say no, leave Captain Rex and the other Clone Wars characters as is.

Reaction score
I'm not saying get rid of him as a Clone Wars figure. He'll always be remembered for his role in the Clone Wars, first and foremost. But Captain Rex is one of my favorite characters from TCW, but I have never purchased a figure of him, because he just looks too "cartoony" for my taste. I like all my SW figures to look as realistic as possible. The only CW figures that have met my high expectations so far are Ahsoka Tano and Luminara Unduli (the former you can't get from TLC, but as she's an alien and not a human, she's close enough).

Reaction score
Actually, Rex is one of the few I like in the animated style - I think Ahsoka is a much more critical figure to have in the realistic style (Rex could be any other clone commander and it would make zero real difference)

Reaction score
I like the idea of this. However it would just open the door to a whole new style of figures for Hasbro. They wouldn't stop with just rex. they would go and re-do Ponds, Thire, Matchstick, etc... They could actually do an entire year of figures with hardly any varitations with just the adaptations from the CW to a live action figure.

Altough a great idea though. I just think Hasbro would milk it way beyond what they did with Saga Legands line.

Reaction score
MichaelJa said:
I am going to have to say no, leave Captain Rex and the other Clone Wars characters as is.
Ditto. He would look just like any other clone. In fact, that's my one issue with clones. They all look the same.

Reaction score
AdmiralScreed said:
MichaelJa said:
Ditto. He would look just like any other clone. In fact, that's my one issue with clones. They all look the same.
Well, they would. They're clones
I guess I just want to see him presented once as a ROTS clone (in toy form). I have tons of other clones, and I just don't think that the animated figure would fit with the rest of them. Plus, his armor looks like AOTC armor. Call me prejudice, but I liked the clone armor in Sith better.

Reaction score
I would be on-board for a live action Rex. I have held off buying one because of the animated appearance.

Reaction score
R3S6 said:
AdmiralScreed said:
MichaelJa said:
I guess I just want to see him presented once as a ROTS clone (in toy form). I have tons of other clones, and I just don't think that the animated figure would fit with the rest of them. Plus, his armor looks like AOTC armor. Call me prejudice, but I liked the clone armor in Sith better.
I didn't mean in the sense that they're biologically related. Come to think of it, I am not quite sure what I meant.
I guess I just don't care for clones, that's all. I buy them now and then, but only when one really jumps out at me, like Commander Faie.

Reaction score
AdmiralScreed said:
R3S6 said:
AdmiralScreed said:
MichaelJa said:
I didn't mean in the sense that they're biologically related. Come to think of it, I am not quite sure what I meant.
I guess I just don't care for clones, that's all. I buy them now and then, but only when one really jumps out at me, like Commander Faie.
Haha, well, I'm an army builder. I buy a lot of clones and I'm starting to buy a lot of battle droids

Reaction score
Seeing General Anakin turned out so fantastic, I'd like to see Rex, Ahsoka and General Kenobi in the line as well.

Reaction score
Iwould love this so much if they did this if any chacter deserves it its Rex followed closely by Ahsoka.

Reaction score
J8_B7 said:
Iwould love this so much if they did this if any chacter deserves it its Rex followed closely by Ahsoka.
Agreed.

Mike_S, what's this General Anakin you speak of? Do you have a pic?