LightSword's Corner: A Tour of my Collection

Reaction score
Thanks again to all of you fine folks/friends that've taken the time to comment, PM, offer a like and your support. While the issue with my Dad is way from over, as some of you know, I've decided to start posting here again. I think it will help with my thoughts and sadness. Life goes on, and the memories of the good man my Dad was will last a lifetime. I just hope I can one day meet everyone of you and shake your hand in gratitude for your kindness. As I used to say back when my beard wasn't gray: You rock! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks again folks for all your condolences through here and private messages. Dad was buried last week on Thursday and I got to see him and talk to him one more time before the casket was closed. I would never dare to impose my religious beliefs on anyone, but as a Catholic I live with the hope of seeing my Dad again when my time comes and that brings me joy. I do thank my God for having gifted me with the person, the father figure, and the friend my Dad was. One last time: Thank you folks for your support and kindness.

Reaction score
Julian, I’m sure you’re busy packing things up. Hope you fair well with Ian

Thank you, Brad. Luckily for us down here in Miami the effects of Ian were minimal. Other than some moderate rain and wind, flooding in some low areas and some power outrages, we really did not experience any sort of devastation. I did close all my doors and windows with the hurricane shutters we installed last year just as a prevention in case of any flying debris, but we really didn't get any of it either; the lights didn't even go out in my area. I didn't have to pack my collection this time around, which was a great relief considering all the stressful time my family has been through lately as you know.

I do want to wish all the folks on the Gulf Coast of Florida, mainly those in the Naples/Fort Myers areas where the hurricane hit the hardest, the best outcome after the passing of this monster and for those folks still within the path of Ian, please be prepare and safe. Best wishes, folks.

Reaction score
Thank you, Brad. Luckily for us down here in Miami the effects of Ian were minimal. Other than some moderate rain and wind, flooding in some low areas and some power outrages, we really did not experience any sort of devastation. I did close all my doors and windows with the hurricane shutters we installed last year just as a prevention in case of any flying debris, but we really didn't get any of it either; the lights didn't even go out in my area. I didn't have to pack my collection this time around, which was a great relief considering all the stressful time my family has been through lately as you know.

I do want to wish all the folks on the Gulf Coast of Florida, mainly those in the Naples/Fort Myers areas where the hurricane hit the hardest, the best outcome after the passing of this monster and for those folks still within the path of Ian, please be prepare and safe. Best wishes, folks.
Good to hear Ian had minimal effect, there where you live Julian! Saw the destruction that hurricane caused last night on the Dutch television. Wishing all my American fellow-collectors, who get to deal with Ian the best, stay safe!

Last edited:
Reaction score

Good to hear the hurricane did not cause much problems in your area and the collection remained in place. (y)

Reaction score
While not Star Wars related, I wanted to add these images of my The Twilight Zone retro action figures to the thread as they are part of what I collect. I'm only five Black & White figures away from having all the ones produced so far since 2014, and I need to get some clamshells to protect them. Except for the set that was released this year, most previous ones were limited releases and are numbered on the back. There were other figures released for the 3 3/4" scale as exclusives that were colorized, same sculpts as some of these however, being the show purposely maintained by Serling as a Black & White series, I'm only interested in those Black & White versions.

THEZONE001.jpg

Last edited: